Lubriderm Unscented Moisture Lotion

4.6

US version: Water, Mineral Oil, Glycerin, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Cetyl Alcohol, Phenoxyethanol, Panthenol, Cetearyl Alcohol, Stearic Acid, Dimethicone, Carbomer, Ceteareth-20, Sodium Hydroxide, Sodium Citrate, Methylparaben, Propylparaben, Citric Acid, Ethylparaben Apparently Canadian version:aqua, paraffinum liquidum, petrolatum, sorbitol, stearic acid, lanolin, cetyl alcohol, lanolin alcohol, glyceryl stearate, PEG-100 stearate, triethanolamine, dimethicone, propylene glycol, microcrystalline wax, tri (PPG-3 myristyl ether) citrate, disodium EDTA, xanthan gum, methylparaben, ethylparaben, propylparaben, butylparaben, methyldibromo glutaronitrile.

on 7/23/2010 4:34:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm

I use this on my face. I first tried this out of desperation because every facial lotion I tried broke me out but this doesn't and it's great! It has a wonderful non-greasy texture... it seems like my face doesn't get as oily throughout the day too. Great value. Totally will get this again and again.

on 7/21/2010 8:19:00 PM

I originally bought this lotion 4 years ago when I was looking for a lotion for my first tattoo. However, I enjoyed how it kept my tattoo moisturized so I started using it for the rest of my body. I have fairly dry skin and it keeps my skin pretty hydrated. I'm always looking out for and trying new lotions but this is always my fall back to lotion.

on 4/13/2010 12:32:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Dark, Warm

Hair: Black, Relaxed, Coarse

I love it for my face. I bought it for use on my body at first but didn't like it because it wasn't thick enough. But it's perfect for my face. It relieves the tight feeling after washing but is light enough not to break me out. It has a natural finish as well.

on 12/8/2009 10:12:00 PM

I purchased the Daily Moisture Fragrance Free lotion for about $7.00. I really like this product :) I don't know if they changed this formula or what but it definitely is not what I remember from years ago. I recently repurchased and I am impressed! It's a light creamy lotion that really sinks in and doesn't leave skin greasy, oily, sticky or waxy. It has no added fragrance which is a plus, so it doesn't smell like flowers or fruit or anything (it does have a slight smell that is non-offensive as there are no masking fragrances). I was a little skeptical since the second ingredient in it is mineral oil, but it is great! It leaves my skin feeling really healthy. The bottle has a very convenient pump also that will lock for travel. I will repurchase when I run out!

Update 12/3/13: I have repurchased a few times. This is definitely a HG skin product for me. It's my go-to body lotion since I never have a problem with it irritating my skin.

on 10/30/2009 9:22:00 AM

This is a very good product, and the low price makes it a real bargain. It is not the most moisturizing lotion on the market, but it sinks in very quickly without any greasiness or tackiness, and I love the fact that it's unscented so it won't clash with my fragrance.

I've been using this product for about two years now. I shower at least once a day, and I already have skin prone to drying and flaking, especially in the winter. I usually shower and cleanse with Basis Sensitive Skin Bar, and then apply this on my arms, legs, and feet as soon as I get out. This moisturizer is light, non-greasy, and certainly fragrance-free, which are all the things I was looking for. A good, basic moisturizer, for normal-to-dry skin.

on 6/23/2009 12:49:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Not Sure

This was the only OTC lotion that my son could tolerate for his eczema when he was younger. His skin was very dry and itchy. He would scratch his legs so hard they would bleed. The doctor prescribed medications that weren't helping and were quite expensive. This and Aveeno Oatmeal bath were the only things I found that relieved his itchy skin and were easily found in stores. I used to stock up on this lotion when it was on sale because we couldn't take the chance of running out of it (or it possibly being discountinued). I highly recommend it.

Its surely sensitive even after shaving. It has no lingering scent. It's fast absorbing which is great. It moisturizes but does not moisturize as good other thicher formulas. Light non-greasy feel. Do need to reapply throughtout the day to take out dryness.. Works good, love the easy to use pump..

on 11/22/2008 4:02:00 AM

Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium

I use this 3 times a day, every single day. My skin is radiant because of this! I too have very sensitive skin, and this is extremely moisturizing yet gentle on my skin. Can't live without this!

on 8/7/2008 11:22:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Olive, Not Sure

This product is perfect! I bought the Lubriderm with the spf and it is an amazing price for a 16 oz bottle with spf for like 7 dollars, compared to other moisturizers with the same spf that are way smaller and are around the same price. I like also that fact that is very light weight, doesn't smell bad, and a perfect daily moisturizer.

Top Rated Lubriderm Products