September 17, 2014 | 2136 users online

Highlighters - Wet 'n' Wild - Silk Finish Blush in All Over Shimmer - 832D [DISCONTINUED]

• Price: $

This product has been discontinued

rated 4 of 5 on 3/12/2009 4:07:00 PM More reviews by RuKa

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Red, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

I've been using this product off and on for a couple of years now. It is beyond natural, no crazy kiddie sparkles, doesn't break me out and it can be used in many ways. Eyes, cheekbones, brows, chest, shoulders. I mainly use it on my cheekbones/inner eye, but wherever I apply it, it gives an awesome subtle glow (or intense if that's what you want as a little goes a long way). Only problem is it highlights any imperfections, so if you have fine lines or large pores where you want to apply it, I wouldn't recommend it.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 2/11/2009 8:57:00 AM More reviews by Aligirl

Age: 36-43 Skin: Dry, Fair, Warm Hair: Brown, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Green

Awesome highlighter for the money. I'm an NC15 it added a glow without adding color or garish shimmer. I use it on my cheekbones and as a browhighligter,but there is one draw back..If I apply it anywhere besides the afore mentioned places, like my forehead or nose, I look greasey/sweaty & yes, that's with a light hand(it doesn't take much) I suppose that's a testament to how natural the glow is though

rated 5 of 5 on 1/26/2009 12:25:00 PM More reviews by emily0628

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Tan, Warm Hair: Black, Curly, Coarse Eyes: Brown

Why didnt I try this ages ago? Well I guess I didnt know about Mua back then lol. but my oh my this is fabulous! It gives this nice all over glow, sometimes I just wear it alone, I cant wait till its summer to see how it will look then, I also wear this with my blushes and they look hot like you ive gotten so many compilments on blush when i wear it with them. Will def rebuy and highly recommend and for three dollars? come on so totally worth it.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/25/2009 1:30:00 AM More reviews by Lunesse

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Black

Like the previous reviewer, my Rite Aid was also having a 99 cents WnW sale. I grabbed this one quickly since it was the only one left! Again, I'm pleasantly surprised at the quality of the product given the price.
    I've experimented with highlighting products in the past, from high end make up counters to drugstore brands, and what I find to be the most common problem with highlighting/shimmer products is that there's just too much sparkle. This product delivers exactly what it claims to: shimmer. Not harsh sparkles but a sheer shimmer. Used in moderation, it really does lend a nice subtle sheen. I'm prepared to stock up on this stuff!

rated 5 of 5 on 1/22/2009 1:28:00 AM More reviews by foxieq

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Medium, Neutral Hair: Brown, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

This IS rather hard to find: my local RiteAid was having a 99 cent sale for WetnWild so I ran down as soon as the ad came out. I'd been dying to try this out - unfortunately they had every shade of blush but this. I guess retailers don't buy as much of this because it's not what they would think of as a blush color, or people like it so much they buy it whenever they can. Anyway, I was at another RiteAid with only a bit more than a $1 for chips, but I saw this in the WetnWild display. Food, or my long sought-after $1 blush? Yeah, I picked me up some WetnWild!

I like how it's not a super pigmented just-highlighter. You can dust this all over your face and you won't glitter like Edward Cullen, or a Christmas ornament. Now that is hard to find - a shimmer with no glitter, and for drugstore prices (I think retails for $3 USD). Because of this, it's not the best for spot highlighting.

Like most Wnw products, the packaging is pretty bad but luckily you get a ton of the product. I would like to see this come in a loose form, but for now I mill it around with my brush and drop it into a sampler jar - ghetto, I know.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/11/2008 12:42:00 PM More reviews by lalady21

thank you MUA! i doubt i would've picked this product up if i didn't read the great reviews here (and it deserves them all!). this leaves a beautiful shimmer and it doesnt take a lot of product to achieve a great look. the price is excellent ($4 cdn?) and i found it easily at walmart. the packaging sucks but what do you expect for so cheap!

be careful not to overload your brush with this product though. if you apply too much, you may be left with a white cast that shimmers too much ;) i just flick it twice with my brush and thats all ineed. i expect this to last me a lifetime!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 11/29/2008 6:56:00 PM More reviews by boo_hiss

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I'm going to add my voice as a lover of All Over Shimmer. This is such a great highlighter! Everyone else has described the color better than I could. I like to use just a sweep of this on my cheekbones over my non-shimmery blushes. It only takes a tiny bit and it looks great every time. I could totally see MAC making this exact same product and charging $30 for it, and it would STILL be a HG face highlighter. The only bad thing about this is it is so hard to find. Like another poster, the only place I could find this was Kmart. Now I live overseas and I'm afraid to use mine much for fear it will run out and I'll be out of it forever.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/29/2008 3:32:00 PM More reviews by missmolliegirl

OMG I FINALLY FOUND IT!! I am so excited! Anyways... yes this is one great highlighter. I found that I don't really like it on my cheekbones, as I tend to favor bronzers and blushes in the golden family (think Nars Orgasm/Laguna duo)... so this little gem is reserved for my eyes (tear duct/brow bone) as well as my cupid's bow. For my cheek bones, I use Acapulco Glow, which is just like this, but more golden. Since this only being used on my eyes/cupid's bow, this will last years I'm sure!! Blows Benefit High Beam out of the water!!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 8/21/2008 7:42:00 PM More reviews by jacie07

Age: Unknown Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I'm too old to be a makeup snob and nothing makes me happier than when I find a great product at a discount price. That said, I have always had a really bad opinion of the W&W line. It made me think of big chunky sparkles on big chunky,gum chewing teenagers. But the other day, a review for a W&W lipstick was one of the featured reviews and I found myself reading it and then reading the rest of the W&W reviews. Then when I was waiting for a prescription at Walgreen's and I saw the W&W was BOGO,it seemed like fate. So I bought 4 products for about 6$ and SURPRISE,I love them all. As a woman in my fifties, I am very cautious about using anything sparkley. This stuff I would characterize as more of a sheen and I use it in the inner corners of my eyes and occasionally under the brow bone and tops of the cheekbones.Amazing find for under $3. I would buy it again other than I'lll probably never use this up.Thanks for the tip, MUA!

rated 5 of 5 on 8/4/2008 4:02:00 PM More reviews by GoldenVenissa

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

This is one of the best highlighters I've come across! It surprisingly lasted all day long and was a great shade for my skin. (I'm "Buff"/NW15/20) I found it to have a great consistency and the shimmer was great. It does, however, come out of the pan very easily, so use a light hand.

A definite beauty steal!