July 30, 2014 | 1801 users online

Blush - L'Oreal - True Match Superblendable Blush in Tender Rose

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 4/27/2011 1:50:00 PM More reviews by kdimp

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Curly, Coarse Eyes: Brown

overall i dont really care for this blush. i find it isnt very pigmented, it hardly shows up on my skin. to make any color show up at all on my face i have to layer the product on heavily. if you are going for more of a natural look, perhaps this is your blush. i would say the color is a muted berry pink. there is a fine shimmer to the blush and the texture is nice and smooth.

it wasnt very expensive (i paid around 7 dollars). but i wont be getting anything from this true match line again. the lasting power and pigmentation are very disappointing. for drugstore blushes i'd rather go for wet n wild or rimmel, at least the show up on my skin.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 4/6/2011 12:53:00 AM More reviews by aznmnkygrl808

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

Color comes out purple/punk only cheeks. Gives a nice, natural flush. I use my own blush brush instead of using the given Brush. Very pigmented and can be buildable. Will def repurchase in this color and other colors as well! :)

rated 3 of 5 on 3/28/2011 4:03:00 PM More reviews by mas1958

Age: 44-55 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Other

It's going back to CVS. I couldn't get to the mall before my vacation to replace my empty regular blush (Dior), so I ran into a CVS and picked this up. Pretty color, but no lasting power and it is not very well pigmented, so I felt like I had to put a ton on the brush to get anything at all to show up on my face. I also think the compact is hard to open. I shouldn't have to break a nail to open the lid. I paid $7 on sale at CVS,

rated 4 of 5 on 10/24/2010 6:55:00 PM More reviews by angelicautrey

Age: 44-55 Skin: Combination, Medium, Cool Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Hazel

I bought this only because I couldn't find my normal blush. I wasn't really sure about it because I could tell in the packaging that it had a shimmer to it, but the shimmer is really nice and not overboard, this is a pretty, natural blush that can be layered for and evening look if needed, I will buy it again.

rated 3 of 5 on 6/1/2010 8:02:00 AM More reviews by redkit09

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Other, Curly, Medium Eyes: Brown

I bought this blush when CVS was having a buy one, get one free special so it cost me around $6, which was a great buy. I like this blush. I use it daily, when I need a sheer blush to go with my make-up. If you want something with more of a color, it is buildable, too. I don't think it is very long-lasting. It does have shimmer but I don't find it to be annoying at all. I imagine this would go really well with fair skin tones.

rated 3 of 5 on 3/9/2010 2:56:00 PM More reviews by Hafsaz

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Other, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This blush is in a very pretty color but I really am not fond of the sparkles. It is very blendable. Also it's pretty pricey for a drugstore blush, it's 11 dollars. I don't think I wud buy this again because I want to try out some different blushes next time.

3 out of 4 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 4 of 5 on 12/19/2009 10:49:00 AM More reviews by sally38

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brown, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Hazel

I bought this blush in Tender Rose too and I love it! It's so pigmented you have to be very careful when applying it and layer for more color - otherwise you might look like a clown.

The formula is silky smooth and blends extremely well! It also has a bit of shimmer which gives a nice look. The brush it comes with isn't even half bad! It's the right shape and fluffy which makes it perfect for applying a heavily pigmented blush like this.

The big problem with this blush, for me at least, is the smell. It smells horrible! It's not a problem when wearing it, but when you open it up and apply you really have to hold your breath. All in all I would buy this product again - but I would really love to go out to the store and grab like 5 if they got rid of the awful smell.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 9/27/2009 12:05:00 PM More reviews by Autumn13

On the fence since I do love buying a new blush to experience now and again and since I got this BOGO, the price is not soo bad. It's very pretty on but I'm just crazy about the sparklys. Hence the four lippies. This would be a night blush. It's very sparkly during the day. This is a keeper. I haven't tried the brush but I'm sure it's useless. I have yet to find my HG Blush Brush. But, the search is quite nice so I'm not in a hurry.

rated 4 of 5 on 6/1/2009 10:02:00 PM More reviews by royaljosieness

For a drugstore brand, $11 is kinda too much. The color is great though. You don't need to apply too much to get a nice pink color on your cheeks. It does crack and has a lot of fall-out so I gave it four lippies. Last a long time on my oily skin. And it's super blendable.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 1/10/2009 2:11:00 AM More reviews by Faithersk

This is pretty expensive for a drugstore blush ($10.99), but I got it BOGO, so I didn't mind. =) It is a mauve/rose color and definitely has shimmer. You can really see it in daylight, although indoors in florescent light it's not very noticable....just glowy. This is a great color for a combo blush/contour color. Agree with the reviewer that it's similar to mac's blushbaby, but the mac color is matte and a little more rosy. I love it and can't wait to try some of the other colors!

Edit- this is *very* shimmery. Use with a light hand and there is hardly any color. Use with a heavy hand and you will glitter in the sun. I won't repurchase, but I still like it.