L'Oreal True Match Superblendable Blush in Tender Rose

3.9

on 12/4/2011 11:57:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Warm

Hair: Black, Wavy, Coarse

This is a muted cool toned lavender-pink. Definetly no mauve, plum or rose as previously described. It has silver shimmer in it that is quite obvious in sunlight. The packaging says it matches True Match C3-4; which explains why it hardly shows up on my W2 skin. IMO its best for PPP looking for soft natural non-matte color.

It is a good quality-soft, blendable, non-powdery blush...so I'll definetly consider other shades, but only when on a BOGO deal of course.

on 8/16/2011 9:24:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Dark, Warm

Hair: Brunette, Relaxed, Medium

THIS WAS A PIECE OF CRAP! No color on my cheeks whatsoever and whatever WAS on my cheeks, lasted 10 minutes! WORST BLUSH EVER!

on 4/27/2011 1:50:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Medium, Neutral

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Coarse

overall i dont really care for this blush. i find it isnt very pigmented, it hardly shows up on my skin. to make any color show up at all on my face i have to layer the product on heavily. if you are going for more of a natural look, perhaps this is your blush. i would say the color is a muted berry pink. there is a fine shimmer to the blush and the texture is nice and smooth.

it wasnt very expensive (i paid around 7 dollars). but i wont be getting anything from this true match line again. the lasting power and pigmentation are very disappointing. for drugstore blushes i'd rather go for wet n wild or rimmel, at least the show up on my skin.

Skin: Oily, Medium, Warm

Color comes out purple/punk only cheeks. Gives a nice, natural flush. I use my own blush brush instead of using the given Brush. Very pigmented and can be buildable. Will def repurchase in this color and other colors as well! :)

on 3/28/2011 4:03:00 PM

It's going back to CVS. I couldn't get to the mall before my vacation to replace my empty regular blush (Dior), so I ran into a CVS and picked this up. Pretty color, but no lasting power and it is not very well pigmented, so I felt like I had to put a ton on the brush to get anything at all to show up on my face. I also think the compact is hard to open. I shouldn't have to break a nail to open the lid. I paid $7 on sale at CVS,

on 10/24/2010 6:55:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Medium, Cool

I bought this only because I couldn't find my normal blush. I wasn't really sure about it because I could tell in the packaging that it had a shimmer to it, but the shimmer is really nice and not overboard, this is a pretty, natural blush that can be layered for and evening look if needed, I will buy it again.

on 6/1/2010 8:02:00 AM

Hair: Other, Curly, Medium

I bought this blush when CVS was having a buy one, get one free special so it cost me around $6, which was a great buy. I like this blush. I use it daily, when I need a sheer blush to go with my make-up. If you want something with more of a color, it is buildable, too. I don't think it is very long-lasting. It does have shimmer but I don't find it to be annoying at all. I imagine this would go really well with fair skin tones.

on 3/9/2010 2:56:00 PM

Hair: Black, Curly, Medium

This blush is in a very pretty color but I really am not fond of the sparkles. It is very blendable. Also it's pretty pricey for a drugstore blush, it's 11 dollars. I don't think I wud buy this again because I want to try out some different blushes next time.

on 12/19/2009 10:49:00 AM

I bought this blush in Tender Rose too and I love it! It's so pigmented you have to be very careful when applying it and layer for more color - otherwise you might look like a clown.

The formula is silky smooth and blends extremely well! It also has a bit of shimmer which gives a nice look. The brush it comes with isn't even half bad! It's the right shape and fluffy which makes it perfect for applying a heavily pigmented blush like this.

The big problem with this blush, for me at least, is the smell. It smells horrible! It's not a problem when wearing it, but when you open it up and apply you really have to hold your breath. All in all I would buy this product again - but I would really love to go out to the store and grab like 5 if they got rid of the awful smell.

on 9/27/2009 12:05:00 PM

On the fence since I do love buying a new blush to experience now and again and since I got this BOGO, the price is not soo bad. It's very pretty on but I'm just crazy about the sparklys. Hence the four lippies. This would be a night blush. It's very sparkly during the day. This is a keeper. I haven't tried the brush but I'm sure it's useless. I have yet to find my HG Blush Brush. But, the search is quite nice so I'm not in a hurry.

Popular Blush Products