September 1, 2014 | 1003 users online

Conditioner - Burt's Bees - Volumizing with Soy and Pomegranate

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 9/29/2010 9:36:00 PM More reviews by Miaoudeminou

I'd suggest this only for normal, not fried, hair. If your hair is fried like mine then this won't do anything to bring it within a football field close to "normal" hair. It smelled nice though and there was a TON of volume.

rated 5 of 5 on 9/18/2010 1:37:00 PM More reviews by samanthalives

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Blond, Curly, Medium Eyes: Blue

absolutely love this conditioner and the shampoo as well. gives natural volume to my hair, and brings out my natural curls without having to use any other products. loooove this.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 9/11/2010 8:42:00 PM More reviews by xoxAllyxox

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

This is a really fantastic shampoo/conditioner combo for the right hair type. Based on the reviews here I think, for some reason, its particularly bad for people with curly hair.

On my super thick-but-fine hair these products combined didn't weigh it down in the slightest. My hair is very soft and a little shinier than usual. The conditioner seems to be a little on the thin side, but I do like that it doesn't have dimethicone. As long as they make it, I'll keep buying it!

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 8/25/2010 9:47:00 AM More reviews by LizWords

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

I like this conditioner. It's not my favorite, but it works well. It's light, detangles fine, and leaves hair soft and shiny even without cones. But, it does take a lot to sufficiently detangle and condition and it doesn't have a whole lot of slip, for that reason I think the price is a bit much for how little product there is. They should double the amount of conditioner for the price and I bet more people would buy it more regularly. I like the shampoo better.

rated 2 of 5 on 7/23/2010 8:25:00 PM More reviews by lonetabby

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium Eyes: Hazel

Certainly not a very conditioning conditioner.

rated 2 of 5 on 7/5/2010 11:10:00 PM More reviews by ChellyTelly

Age: 44-55 Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brown, Straight, Fine Eyes: Hazel

This makes my hair staticy - and I'm using it in the summer! I've never had a conditioner do this. Disappointed and won't buy again.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 6/1/2010 8:46:00 PM More reviews by sunshowers

Age: 25-29 Skin: Sensitive, Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I swear by the shampoo, and this conditioner does a good job of moisturizing my fine hair without weighing it down or attracting dirt and dust throughout the day that leaves my hair feeling gross and looking flat. I do agree though that the conditioner is VERY light and even on my hair I need to glop on a lot.

The smell to me is not fantastic, but not offensive either. I suppose I'm lucky that it doesn't turn "gassy" or "dirty diaper" on me like it did on some of the other reviewers' hair.

The thing that bugs me the most is how hard it is to squeeze this stuff out of the bottle. The bottle is made of pretty hard plastic and even with a full bottle I had to give it a good squeeze to get any out. I wish Burt's Bees would sell it with a pump instead of the cap.

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 1/7/2010 3:55:00 AM More reviews by KaiserMimiVII

This doesn't condition very well at all. I understand that volumizing conditioners are supposed to be light so that way it doesn't weigh the hair down. But this doesn't do anything at all. It's like water that has been thickened. I guess the smell is ok, but I wouldn't pay $8 for conditioner that doesn't work.

rated 4 of 5 on 12/10/2009 8:05:00 AM More reviews by streetsofyourtown

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Blue

This stuff does amazing things to my hair, moisturising it beautifully and leaving it soft with a nice amount of volume. It's a really lovely conditioner, and based purely upon performance, deserves 5/5. But it smells DISGUSTING: reviewer sparkly_sarah described it as "gassy" which is spot-on. It lingers, too, making its presence noticable days after use. Strangely enough, it actually smells quite nice in the bottle, which is one of the reasons why I initially chose it; it's how it smells on dry hair post-washing that is so terrible. What a pity. I will keep using it (when there is no chance I'll be in close contact with anyone whose opinion of my scent is important to me) but will not repurchase.

rated 2 of 5 on 10/16/2009 3:23:00 PM More reviews by cplatt

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I liked the smell, and that's about it. I have normal hair and found this product to be very dehydrating. I kept using more and more product but it never seemed to do the trick.