October 26, 2014 | 1633 users online

Eyeliner - Revlon - Colorstay Eyeliner-Black

rated 1 of 5 on 7/6/2013 8:02:00 AM More reviews by somerset221

Age: 36-43 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I wear contacts and I don't know if that's why I had a problem, but this product actually gave me pink eye! At first I thought it was just an isolated incident, but after my eyes got better and I started wearing this eye liner again, I started to feel it on the second day. At first I thought it was because I should've thrown out the first one but then I came here and saw some other posters had the same problem. It's really a shame too because I really loved it. The color was true and was easy to apply and really lasted. Oh well. I guess it's either back to the regular kohl pencil or I need to try to find one that's all-natural, or at the very least for sensitive eyes. Does anyone have any recommendations? Thanks

rated 2 of 5 on 6/9/2013 1:01:00 AM More reviews by AlixSant

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I had been using this eyeliner for years until just recently. Once I started using different brand I realized this one wasnt so great. Its hard and tugs on my eyes and I have to swipe back and forth several times just to get the color going.I NEED to set it with a matching shadow just to keep smudging to a minimum. After a few hours at work its all over my lids. Ive moved on to other eyeliners and wont be buying this again

rated 4 of 5 on 3/18/2013 3:22:00 PM More reviews by cgarretson

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Medium, Cool Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

I have used this liner since high school. The pencil is hard, which works well for me since I don't like creamy eyeliners. It will stay on for 12 hours and it comes in a variety of different shades for those who switch up their eyeliner colors. Black is my go to, and I will probably always stick with this liner.

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 1/17/2013 9:43:00 AM More reviews by hoangrl

Terrible terrible liner! I bought this in Dubai after good reviews on here and by Emilynoel83 and all I can say is that this sucks balls! The liner is hard, not creamy and not even that black!
I struggle to get a smooth line with this and it tugs at my eye lid as is is so hard! I don't know if i got a bad one, but I'm throwing this out and I've only used about a quarter of it!
The only good thing about it is that it is retractable!
Save your money and buy something else!

rated 5 of 5 on 12/23/2012 12:43:00 AM More reviews by 1Dluver613

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Medium Brown, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Curly, Coarse Eyes: Brown

my favorite crayon eyeliner! i wear it everyday and it hardly smears :)

rated 2 of 5 on 11/7/2012 6:11:00 AM More reviews by Trolling003

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Black

Easily broken and once you get it out you will never make it back to the small'tube' and no sharper at the end of pencil.
And easily smudge. Thanks revlon, this one is really dissapointing

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 9/16/2012 12:58:00 PM More reviews by PinkIcing1

This eyeliner is alright. It takes a lot of rubbing to get the color to deposit onto my waterline. It doesn't last a long time either.

rated 5 of 5 on 9/7/2012 1:21:00 PM More reviews by kvaldes2

Great product. It's very black, it goes on very well, and the actual liner part isn't too thick. The packaging is slim and very easy to hold. I will definitely buy this product again and again.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/18/2012 7:44:00 PM More reviews by skywriter24

I love this eyeliner! I usually just use it on my lower lash line. It has excellent staying power and has very little smudging. This is my Holy Grail eyeliner!

rated 5 of 5 on 7/10/2012 3:46:00 PM More reviews by WretchedRevenge

This is one of my favorite drug store pencil eye liners. I found this and haven't used any other pencil eye liner since. Not even name brand stuff you can find in Sephora. This goes on smooth and even and it's so easy to make an even straight line without messing up. If you are make-up challenged like me and love good quality makeup this is for you. It's dark, not chalky and see through. Easy, fast application and stays on all day. Easy to wash off. Doesn't smudge or get in your eyelid creases. It's one of those things that if you find what you love, you stick with it. This works for me so I see no reason to change. It worked for me in dry climates of California and it works just as great for me here in the very humid climate of Louisiana.