July 29, 2014 | 1811 users online

Eyeliner - Revlon - Colorstay Eyeliner-Black

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 1/17/2013 9:43:00 AM More reviews by hoangrl

Terrible terrible liner! I bought this in Dubai after good reviews on here and by Emilynoel83 and all I can say is that this sucks balls! The liner is hard, not creamy and not even that black!
I struggle to get a smooth line with this and it tugs at my eye lid as is is so hard! I don't know if i got a bad one, but I'm throwing this out and I've only used about a quarter of it!
The only good thing about it is that it is retractable!
Save your money and buy something else!

rated 5 of 5 on 12/23/2012 12:43:00 AM More reviews by 1Dluver613

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Medium Brown, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Curly, Coarse Eyes: Brown

my favorite crayon eyeliner! i wear it everyday and it hardly smears :)

rated 2 of 5 on 11/7/2012 6:11:00 AM More reviews by Trolling003

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Black

Easily broken and once you get it out you will never make it back to the small'tube' and no sharper at the end of pencil.
And easily smudge. Thanks revlon, this one is really dissapointing

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 9/16/2012 12:58:00 PM More reviews by PinkIcing1

This eyeliner is alright. It takes a lot of rubbing to get the color to deposit onto my waterline. It doesn't last a long time either.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/10/2012 3:46:00 PM More reviews by WretchedRevenge

This is one of my favorite drug store pencil eye liners. I found this and haven't used any other pencil eye liner since. Not even name brand stuff you can find in Sephora. This goes on smooth and even and it's so easy to make an even straight line without messing up. If you are make-up challenged like me and love good quality makeup this is for you. It's dark, not chalky and see through. Easy, fast application and stays on all day. Easy to wash off. Doesn't smudge or get in your eyelid creases. It's one of those things that if you find what you love, you stick with it. This works for me so I see no reason to change. It worked for me in dry climates of California and it works just as great for me here in the very humid climate of Louisiana.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/7/2012 6:32:00 AM More reviews by rubie93

Age: 19-24 Skin: Very Dry, Medium, Cool Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Hazel

I was having trouble finding a reliable black pencil liner, so I resigned myself to using crappy Wet N Wild and NYC pencils. However one of my favorite YouTube girls uses this in every video so I decided to take a chance and buy it. So happy I did! Super smooth application, never tugs, stays put all day, and best of all: IT'S RETRACTABLE SO YOU DON'T HAVE TO SHARPEN IT! So, win. I've been meaning to get one in brown too.

rated 4 of 5 on 4/18/2012 6:52:00 AM More reviews by jmmcd

Age: 25-29 Skin: Sensitive, Olive, Neutral Hair: Brown, Curly, Medium Eyes: Black

I love how black this eyeliner is but it does NOT stay in place.

rated 1 of 5 on 4/18/2012 2:40:00 AM More reviews by cnguyen25

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

Horrible! Not creamy at all nor did it stay put. It tugs on my lids and I'm very careful with it. By the end of the day, it smudged and ended all in my crease leaving me with racoon eyes. Not very flattering at all.

rated 4 of 5 on 3/9/2012 11:58:00 AM More reviews by cakexcuddles

This is a great reliable eyeliner. It really does stay like it claims too. I have to aggressively rub my eyes to smear it, it will not smear on it's own. I wish that it was more creamy to put on because it's a very dry pencil that puts a little too much tug on my eye. I really like this product but I wish they could make a softer pencil. I have been repurchasing this product for years because when I try other eyeliners I never like it as much as this one. Although I should probably branch out and try something new since I am not completely satisfied. Still a pretty good product.

rated 4 of 5 on 3/6/2012 9:09:00 PM More reviews by efts

Age: 19-24 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

This eyeliner is not as black as some other black eyeliners but it is creamy and it has very VERY good staying power. This is the only pencil liner that stays on all day when I tightline my eyes. I have walked around in the rain in this and it still stayed on. I'd prefer this liner to be a pencil instead of an automatic eyeliner because you can't sharpen this thing without breaking a piece off.