November 23, 2014 | 1989 users online

Blush - Everyday Minerals - Sunday Brunch

rated 5 of 5 on 1/21/2009 10:30:00 AM More reviews by watermelon72

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Love it, love it, love it. I use a fan brush to apply. Great quality though the loose powder is a little messy. I use it on lips and eyes too. Given the pigmentation, the full size container will probably last me a lifetime.

As other reviewers have noted, it is more brick or terracotta rather than raspberry. In this photo, there is a swipe of Bobbi Brown's Raspberry Pot Rouge on the left. On the right is two swatches (multiple swipes and a single swipe) of Sunday Brunch.

Click continued for swatch photo:
continued >>

5 out of 5 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 on 11/28/2008 9:15:00 PM More reviews by UbiquityEssence

I have the sample size of this and I love it! If you do a swatch you may alarmed how pigmented it is but it's pigmented enough to be natural. You can build up the blush color if you wanted. I am asian so it shows up on my fair skin. I use this with an EDM bronzer as well if I want to go out at night and it's an amazing combination! =)

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 11/14/2008 11:55:00 PM More reviews by lilmisssunshine

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I HEART THIS BLUSH A LOT!!! its so pigmented and stays on for long time and looks really natural on my face although Sunday Brunch is quite a dark plummy red color. I also find the application very very messy...that's why I prefer pressed-powder form of blush or liquid more than loose powder form blush.

BUT!!!! I found a way to deal with the loose-powder form blush! for those of you who have a trouble of using a light hand in application, just like me, I would place a tissue paper and spill the blush powder on the tissue paper and then I'd start to work my brush over it, then I shed off excess by rubbing (yes its RUB, NOT SHAKE) the brush against the tissue paper, so the amount left on the brush is JUST RIGHT when I put it on my face!!! I love it so much !! sadly mine is just a sample lol....would love to try other colors!

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 11/4/2008 6:24:00 PM More reviews by sunshowers

Age: 25-29 Skin: Sensitive, Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

You guys weren't kidding when you said to use a light hand - with this blush, a tiny bit goes a LOOONG way! This makes it kind of difficult to apply, which is why I took off a lippy - if you're not very, very careful with the amount of powder you put on your brush you'll wind up looking like a clown. And it's not easy to distribute the powder evenly on your brush when you're trying to use only a tiny amount, so it ends up going on a bit streaky. The key is to blend like mad, and eventually it starts to look pretty good.

Like other reviewers, I also noticed that it looks like a cool raspberry red in the container, but on the skin it is much warmer, almost like terracotta. It is completely matte. Once I get it blended in evenly enough, it looks very natural and pretty on my warm-toned asian skin. The color is still a bit strong though, so I might save this blush for summer when I'm more tanned.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/24/2008 5:09:00 AM More reviews by magginine

This color is a beautiful raspberry but somehow turns warmer on my yellow-based skin tone. It's matte and I love that, I'm loving the flawless face look mattes will give as opposed to pore and blemish-amplifying shimmers. You can always go back and highlight with a shimmer if you want. Great for day and evening, I love this blush as I do most EM blushes. They're a little more messy to work with and I prefer to use my 187 duo-fibre brush so I can control how much product is applied. But I highly recommend this, it's a winner from EM!

rated 5 of 5 on 9/16/2008 5:37:00 PM More reviews by mayanii

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Black

This is definitely one of EDM's highly pigmented blushes. Swatched this on my arm and then wiped it down once with a tissue and it was still there! Though instead of red, it was slightly orange.

It must be applied with a light hand though or you might end up looking like a scary porcelain doll (especially fair folks).

rated 5 of 5 on 7/23/2008 7:25:00 PM More reviews by selene_gal5

This is my favorite blush so far ( I have salon fun, natural and nick nack). In the container it can look alittle weird. But when applied it turns into this beautiful burn apricot with pink color. I love it!!! It's also matte so you can use it during the day and add shimmer at night if you want.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 7/5/2008 1:41:00 PM More reviews by LittleGnome

Age: 36-43 Skin: Oily, Olive, Warm Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Hazel

Another great blush from Everyday Minerals. This one is surprising, in that it looks like it would apply really dark, but it doesn't, as long as you don't use too much of it at a time on your brush. I am also getting a dark-rose terracotta color from it, not cool/berry - and it has a matte finish. The blush itself lasts a good while; it lasted on my all day after I sprayed my EM Foundation (Winged Butter/Golden Medium combo) and blush with Fix+ spray. I think it's actually neutrlal and probably some warm and cool skinned people could wear it. Maybe it would be ok on fairer skins but applied with a light hand to see how it goes - this isn't that hard to work with. Adding this to the long list of EM Blushes I love. Their blushes are making my MAC, NYX, Jane, and Palladio blushes seem boring.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/15/2008 12:46:00 PM More reviews by chicvintage

As everyone else has done a good job of describing the product, I will just say: I got this in the sample kit, and I adore it! It is quite dark in the container, but it works well on my fair skin, as long as I don't apply it with a heavy hand!

rated 5 of 5 on 5/30/2008 10:45:00 PM More reviews by dudet

I love this blush! It looks like a sort of a dark watermelon/ rasberry color in the jar ,but when you put it on your face it looks so natural! The key thing is too only apply a little at a time. Even though I highly advocate this blush, I would not suggest it to girls with fair skin.