Physicians Formula Conceal RX

3.9

WATER, CYCLOPENTASILOXANE, ETHYLHEXYL PALMITATE, TRIMETHYLSILOXYSILICATE, POLYGLYCERYL-4, DIISOSTEARATE/POLYHYDROXYSTEARATE/SEBACATE, POLYGLYCERYL-3, DIISOSTEARATE, BUTYLENE GLYCOL, CETYL PEG/PPG-10/1 DIMETHICONE, DISTEARDIMONIUM HECTORITE, CETYL DIMETHICONE, SODIUM CHLORIDE, ASCORBYL PALMITATE, COPERNICIA CERIFERA (CARNAUBA) WAX, DIMETHICONE, LAURETH-12, MAGNESIUM SULFATE, MICROCRYSTALLINE WAX, PANTHENOL, PEG-30 DIPOLYHYDROXYSTEARATE, POLYSILICONE-11, PROPYLENE CARBONATE, RETINYL PALMITATE, SILICA, SORBITAN SESQUIOLEATE, TOCOPHERYL ACETATE, TRIDECETH-9PG-AMODIMETHICONE, TRIDECETH-12, DIAZOLIDINYL UREA, METHYLPARABEN, ISOPROPYLPARABEN, ISOBUTYLPARABEN, BUTYLPARABEN. MAY CONTAIN: TITANIUM DIOXIDE, IRON DIOXIDES, TALC, ULTRAMARINES, CHROMIUM HYDROXIDE GREEN.

on 8/3/2014 1:10:00 AM

Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse

I was excited to try this after I read the claims PF made and the reviews. I was very disappointed.
-Packaging is not the product color itself, just the color of the tube. I bought Natural Light and I'm pretty light, but nooo, it was wayyy to light. It was very obvious I had it on.
-Does not blend well. It sat on my blemishes rather than blend and cover.
-My skin is oily as it could ever be today and this was STILL to dry for me to blend well, if at all.
-Returning

on 6/24/2014 10:50:00 PM

This concealer covers extremely well and whatever you conceal *stays* concealed throughout the day. You can layer it without looking cakey. I use this for my dark circles, acne scars, and sometimes to cover redness on my face. It can look very cakey if your skin is dry, as my skin was in the winter. I discovered that if I apply this UNDER my foundation, it will not look cakey at all. When my skin is more oily, I can wear this on top of my foundation. It doesn't work the best on active blemishes because it accentuates the dry, broken skin although it does hide redness well. It is good as an under eye concealer but it will crease if you apply it all the way under your eye. If you apply it in the inner corners of your eyes and take it down, stopping right where your iris begins and blend out, it won't crease and it will brighten your face much better believe it or not. I think this blends better when I use my fingers.:) I hope that helps.

on 5/9/2014 1:40:00 PM

This concealer is alright. It is very high coverage. This product works if I use it to conceal an acne scar or a dark spot, but for some reason, it does not last long when I use it to cover acne ( I can see my blemish resurfacing within an hour).

As for the under eye, it does look cakey on me, so unless you a have perfect, smooth under eye, it will accentuate any imperfections such as lines, dry skin, or bumps.

This concealer is quite thick and the product tends to seperate as you continue to use it, so make sure to shake the concealer before you use it.

Since I don't really like this product as a concealer, I tend to use it as an eyeshadow primer, and it gets the job done.

This concealer is AMAZING! The coverage is insane! I use this on any blemishes or redness that I may have on my face. The consistency is a little thick, but It takes such a small amount to cover a decent sized area. I think less is definitely more with this product! It lasts all day for me and when applied correctly (using only a small amount and set with powder), I don't think it looks cakey at all. I used to use this under my eyes too, but my skin around my eyes has been drier recently and I noticed this settled into my fine lines and was just to dry for that area. I now use a creamier concealer under my eyes, but for the rest of my face, this is my favorite concealer. I will repurchase again and again!

on 3/21/2014 7:05:00 PM

I heard this concealer was great for dark circles. However, the formula is very dry and looks very cakey under my eyes. I have even tried mixing it with thinner concealers, shaking it (in case it had separated), etc. Nothing seems to help the thick consistency. It doesn't blend well, which makes it very noticeable. Maybe I just got an old one, but I am so disappointed of the results.

on 3/9/2014 12:52:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Cool

One of the best concealers on the market. It is serious coverage and isn't cakey or too thick. It looks natural but covers everything. This is a thicker formula that needs to be set with a powder so it does not crease.

This does great for my black circles and blemishes. With all PF products, I have no problems with breakouts or irritations. This works better than most concealers I have tried, high and lower end. It's a bit much for a drugstore concealer but it will last forever because it is really concentrated.

on 3/7/2014 6:24:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Warm

I bought this concealer because a few of my friends told me that they REALLY loved it and I also read good reviews about this concealer. I went and got mine at RiteAid for around $9. At first I really liked it. It was very pigmented and I only needed a little bit of product to conceal my blemishes and under eye circles. But I realized that few hours after application, the concealer dries up and starts looking SUPER cakey on my face so it becomes very noticeable exactly where I have concealer on. Unless you have oily skin, I don't recommend buying this product.

Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm

I purchased the green colored concealer because I have redness around my nose I wanted to cancel out. Unfortunately, after just a couple of uses, I start getting small breakouts around my nose. I know it's from this concealed because it was the only new product I put on my face. Also, it's very thick and I found it difficult to blend out. I wouldn't repurchase.

on 2/28/2014 4:30:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Black, Straight, Coarse

I've been hesitant to try Physician's Formula products because they're so expensive for a drugstore brand. I really like my Skin Food Salmon Dark Circle concealer, but I was looking for another concealer that was not in a jar, if you know what I mean. I've heard missglamorazzi talk about Conceal RX in several of her videos, so I decided to pick it up when my local drug store was having a 40% off Physician's Formula sale, and I'm so glad I did. This concealer is very opaque, and heavily covers any spot on my face without feeling cakey. Most concealers only cover my acne spots partially, but this one gives full coverage, which is amazing! Additionally, even at full price, it's not too expensive. (~$8?)

I suppose the only downfall is the limitation when it comes to shades. Besides the Soft Green shade, there's only two other shades which are quite similar to each other in my opinion. Luckily, the shade Natural Light is a good match for me, but if you don't have light-medium toned skin, neither shade will match you. If this line had more color options, I would recommend it to anyone.

on 2/12/2014 1:12:00 AM

Now, this is the one concealer that I will always go back to. I've been using it for years, sort of shuffling between NYX concealed jar and Hard Candy Glam. (Both that are actually pretty great.) I am unfortunately prone to acne and my biggest issues is I have very terrible acne scarring all over my face, chest, back and shoulders. This provides excellent coverage for the price! I know that a ton of people don't really love it, because it can cake up. I put it on with an ELF flat powder brush or just a regular make up sponge. Then I use medium-full coverage foundation, then set everything to a mineral based powder, (Bare Minerals, Physicians Formula Loose) I overall think its a good drugstore concealer. My only complaint is the color selection. I'm very fair skinned so it will usually be a little too dark on me.