July 31, 2014 | 2154 users online

Concealers - Physicians Formula - Conceal RX

rated 5 of 5 on 12/28/2013 7:37:00 PM More reviews by ulia032

Best concealer I've used: great coverage, very blendable, doesn't dry out my skin, and is affordable. The lightest shade is good for pale skin since it doesn't look orange.

rated 2 of 5 on 12/9/2013 1:47:00 AM More reviews by Monerikilla

This product doesn't cover up as well as it should for how thick it is. However, out of many of the drug store concealers I have tried, this one has been the best. In my opinion, good money should be spent on concealers and those found in stores like Sephora provide much more coverage.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/5/2013 1:31:00 PM More reviews by Margeilles

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I really like the coverage of this concealer but it does settle into the lines around my eye area and crease. But I do like it.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/23/2013 12:28:00 PM More reviews by hnl85

This stuff is AWESOME!!! HG, all the way
baby.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/19/2013 8:59:00 PM More reviews by ruthaida

Age: 44-55 Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I like this concealer and am always on the hunt for a HG. I use with my fingers to apply because you really don't need a lot of product as many have said. I start with a small dot and add one dot at a time. I purchased at CVS in Natural Light for $9.I have oily skin and acne prone but it did not break me out. My only complaint was that when I put to much on it does crease but needs just a pat. I put my foundation color over to blend. For the price this is great. I use when I travel for work as it conceals when I get poor hotel-sleep and just repurchased for daily home use. Not sure if it my HG but as close as anything else I have used.

rated 3 of 5 on 11/6/2013 11:20:00 PM More reviews by CrescentHuntress

it's true! this product has AWESOME coverage. sadly, they only have it in two skin tone colors. my skin tone was several shades darker than the darkest color they offered. it's really sad. this product would have been so great if they had it in my shade :(

rated 4 of 5 on 10/26/2013 4:19:00 PM More reviews by missmarilynmonroe

After reading a few positive reviews of this product, I thought I would give it a try. It really works well with my skin, I bought the fair light. It is a bit lighter than my shade, but it works almost as a highlight for me. I use it first then put my foundation over it. It is best for me to blend with my finger, rather than sponge. It covers really well, and a little goes a long way. If you are looking for a great concealer for a fraction of the cost, this is a great little gem. Mine was about $8.

rated 3 of 5 on 10/7/2013 6:35:00 PM More reviews by Ginger97

I'm pretty confused as to why this concealer has such high ratings. I thought this would be the perfect concealer to cover up the occasional pimple but its so thick that my face looks like a cakey mess when I use it! It is very full coverage so that's a plus and the packaging is nice and sanitary. After a few months of having it in my makeup drawer I went to go use it and an orangey liquid came out. I immediately threw it away. It's just too thick to put under my eyes as well.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 10/1/2013 8:05:00 PM More reviews by ichigocutie

I bought this concealer when cvs had a PF sale going on and I was looking for a full coverage concealer for my red/purple-ish past acne hyper pigmented spots. There were 2 shades available and I picked the darkest out of the two in "natural light" and of course it's actually lighter color than the tube. It provides full coverage with creamy consistency and can be layered underneath the foundation but I think it'll be too light to be layered above foundation. If you're like me and doesn't like the hard candy glamoflauge I think you will like this one better.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/16/2013 6:09:00 PM More reviews by summershields

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brown, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Brown

The best full-coverage drugstore concealer I've found so far to cover up my dark circles and horrible redness around my nose. The only downsides are that physicians formula in general is somewhat more expensive than other drugstore brands and the concealer does tend to crease under my eyes into my fine lines (the few that I have). However, I will be repurchasing when I run out.