The Body Shop Pink Grapefruit Body Butter

3.9

Not tested on animals
The Body Shop is a Cruelty-Free Subsidiary.

Water, Citrus Paradisi Seed Oil, Theobroma Cacao Butter, Cyclomethicone, Glycerin, Glyceryl Stearate, Butyrospermum Parkii, PEG-100 Stearate, Cetearyl Alcohol, Lanolin Alcohol, Phenoxyethanol, Fragrance, Limonene, Methylparaben, Propylparaben, Xanthan Gum, Linalool, Benzyl Alcohol, Disodium EDTA, Tocopherol, Hexyl Cinnamal, Citral, Sodium Hydroxide, Citronellol, Geraniol, Hydroxyisohexyl 3-Cyclohexene Carboxaldehyde, Yellow 6, Red 33.

on 2/27/2013 12:02:00 AM

Hair: Red, Wavy, Other

I actually really like this product!! If you do not like the smell of grapefruit then don't buy this one because the smell is very prominent. The butter itself is a really pretty light pink colour, and moisturises really well. Overall a great product! I would definitely buy this again.

on 12/10/2012 4:21:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Tan, Not Sure

I liked this body butter better than the Hemp one that I have. It does not make my skin feel super greasy, has a light smell, and leaves skin feeling nice and moisturized :)

on 7/15/2012 9:43:00 PM

I've got the repackaged one. This is a great body butter. I just finished the Blueberry one (and I didn't like it - it's hard to spread). Pink Grapefruit has the same consistency of the Mango body butter - easy to apply and moisturizes well. I love the scent, it's tangy - just like a freshly sliced Pink Grapefruit. To those who thinks this smells like rotten armpits, apply it on damp skin right after showering so the smell won't linger all through out the day.

on 7/8/2012 12:12:00 PM

Hair: Black, Straight, Other

I tried this after I finished my tub of mango body butter because it was on sale. It moisturized just as well as the mango and had the same smooth texture. However, the tangy, citrus scent on this one lasted a lot longer, lingering in my bathroom, and was definitely much stronger than the mango body butter. My mom actually complained it was too "spicy" and that it smelt of armpits. I guess that's the main negative of this body butter!

Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure

I have this in 50ml size. I have had it for over a couple of years now, as I don't use it on a daily basis. It still smells exactly the same as it did when I first bought it. People complain that after awhile, these body butters lose the true scent, but I have yet to experience that. I use it sparingly on places like my neck, arms and hands. I like the smooth, buttery texture, but I can't imagine using it as a daily moisturizer. The scent is pleasant and comforting. Using it everyday, all-over would probably become too overwhelming for me. I only use it occasionally during the summer months. That is why it has lasted me so long.

on 5/7/2012 1:38:00 PM

I don't like the scent at all, It smells like I have been sweating and it just smells to much. Although I don't like the scent, I really love the texture of this body butter. But I would not recommend buying this, mostly because of the scent.

on 4/9/2012 12:06:00 AM

Hair: Red, Straight, Fine

What a Waste!

My dad kept saying I wasn't washing, my underarms properly, and I showed him this body butter, and he admitted what he was smelling was actually the body butter.

A waste of money!

on 1/23/2012 9:46:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Warm

My Favourite body butter , esp for the summer. I love the smell its so fresh smelling. And i get loads of compliments on it. And it is so moisturising. Really nothing like it for me. Definitely something i will repurchase again and again.

on 1/23/2012 8:23:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Tan, Warm

I would NEVER touch this product again. Why? Because when I used it on the first day, and happened to be near someone, they would always get this twisted look on their faces. My boyfriend thinks it smells like sour body odour (I shower everyday, ty. And I don't normally sweat.), and my coworkers think I smoke weed (I don't.). When I'm in the bus, I would get eyes on me. Not the filrty kind. More like the did-she-get-too-close-to-a-skunk look. I try to use it around the house when I'm alone just to finish the product, so the smell doesn't get out. Not only that, the consistency is even almost too watery. I find it more runny than the Mango Body Butter they have.

I decided to buy this product because I thought it smelled like real grapefruit, and thought it was amazing. The consistency didn't bother me much, I thought I could live with it. So I went ahead and bought it. Tried it on the next day and its true colours unfolded. Never again.

on 9/15/2011 12:50:00 PM

I love most body butters from the Body Shop, for the formula this one is no exception - moisturizes really well. However the scent on this one is 'off' to me. It's not a bad scent but it doesn't smell at all like pink grapefruit to me. I wouldn't repurchase because there are so many other awesome scented body butters available!

Top Rated The Body Shop Products