April 16, 2014 | 1274 users online

Lotions/ Creams - The Body Shop - Pink Grapefruit Body Butter

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 6/16/2012 12:21:00 PM More reviews by everysunflower

I have this in 50ml size. I have had it for over a couple of years now, as I don't use it on a daily basis. It still smells exactly the same as it did when I first bought it. People complain that after awhile, these body butters lose the true scent, but I have yet to experience that. I use it sparingly on places like my neck, arms and hands. I like the smooth, buttery texture, but I can't imagine using it as a daily moisturizer. The scent is pleasant and comforting. Using it everyday, all-over would probably become too overwhelming for me. I only use it occasionally during the summer months. That is why it has lasted me so long.

rated 2 of 5 on 5/7/2012 1:38:00 PM More reviews by Sraahz1

I don't like the scent at all, It smells like I have been sweating and it just smells to much. Although I don't like the scent, I really love the texture of this body butter. But I would not recommend buying this, mostly because of the scent.

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 4/9/2012 12:06:00 AM More reviews by tango2470

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Straight, Fine Eyes: Green

What a Waste!

My dad kept saying I wasn't washing, my underarms properly, and I showed him this body butter, and he admitted what he was smelling was actually the body butter.

A waste of money!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 1/23/2012 9:46:00 AM More reviews by Tuts311

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Fair, Warm Hair: Brunette, Kinky, Medium Eyes: Green

My Favourite body butter , esp for the summer. I love the smell its so fresh smelling. And i get loads of compliments on it. And it is so moisturising. Really nothing like it for me. Definitely something i will repurchase again and again.

rated 1 of 5 on 1/23/2012 8:23:00 AM More reviews by PetuniaCom

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Olive, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

I would NEVER touch this product again. Why? Because when I used it on the first day, and happened to be near someone, they would always get this twisted look on their faces. My boyfriend thinks it smells like sour body odour (I shower everyday, ty. And I don't normally sweat.), and my coworkers think I smoke weed (I don't.). When I'm in the bus, I would get eyes on me. Not the filrty kind. More like the did-she-get-too-close-to-a-skunk look. I try to use it around the house when I'm alone just to finish the product, so the smell doesn't get out. Not only that, the consistency is even almost too watery. I find it more runny than the Mango Body Butter they have.

I decided to buy this product because I thought it smelled like real grapefruit, and thought it was amazing. The consistency didn't bother me much, I thought I could live with it. So I went ahead and bought it. Tried it on the next day and its true colours unfolded. Never again.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 9/15/2011 12:50:00 PM More reviews by rynamyn

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Green

I love most body butters from the Body Shop, for the formula this one is no exception - moisturizes really well. However the scent on this one is 'off' to me. It's not a bad scent but it doesn't smell at all like pink grapefruit to me. I wouldn't repurchase because there are so many other awesome scented body butters available!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 9/6/2011 4:37:00 AM More reviews by alee26

I only brought this the other day and have already used a fair bit. I absolutely adore this scent! It's sweet, zesty and very refreshing on the skin. Formula is pretty typical to their other body butters, but this one is slightly less thick. It only becomes greasy if you apply too much. The only reason why I won't repurchase is because I want to try out other scents.

rated 4 of 5 on 7/20/2011 8:19:00 PM More reviews by maserati

I loveeeeee the smell of this body butter!!! i got this one as a gift so im not sure how much it cost. I think its quite nurishing. I only use it at night because it leaves your skin quite greasy. Overall i enjoy this product and would buy it again!

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 7/20/2011 8:08:00 PM More reviews by shanhal

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Normal, Tan, Warm Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium Eyes: Hazel

I like the smell of this one, Its a pick me up in the morning.
But as a lotion, it really does not soften, or sothe skin.
it rarely ever do reach for it anymore. I Do like the pink grapefruit lip butter though!!

rated 4 of 5 on 7/20/2011 4:51:00 PM More reviews by cherryellie

I liked the smell of this product but it did get a bit overwhelming over time. It moisturizes very well and keeps my knees and elbows moisturized all day. What I don't like is that it melts and becomes too liquidy if you keep it on a window sill. I wouldn't buy it again because I like the coconut and strawberry body butters better :)