Kerastase Ciment Thermique

4.4

Water, cyclopentasiloxane, propylene glycol, dimethiconol, triethanolamine, PEG/PPG-17/18 dimethicone, phenoxyethanol, carbomer, behentrimonium chloride, polyquaternium-4, potato starch modified, hydroxylpropyl guar, methylparaben, limonene, amodimethicone, cetyl alcohol, quaternium-33, trideceth-6, methosulfate, quaternium-33, trideceth-6, 2-oleamido-1,3-octadecanediol, geraniol, linalool, cetrimonium chloride, citral, parfum/fragrance

I do love this and repurchased already because makes my hair shiny, smooth, does not weigh down my fine hair, does not feel greasy, feels like silk, protects it from heat styling and I think it gives a little body too. Love it :)

Yes. This is the stuff that makes me notice.
Winter is my hair nemesis, with the humid outdoor weather and dry indoor heat and hoodies and beanies...i had resigned to having what my mom calls dandelion hair. I had read about this produce because Kate Middleton uses it, and really, she does have beautiful hair, but I have also used other products famous people use only to find them to be average at best. This actually made a difference. My hair is a bit wavy, coloured and blow dried daily to make it straight. This tames the frizz, and makes it look healthy. Healthy! I use a nickel sized amount on damp hair and go about my make up and breakfast. I come back to blowdry it straight, and when I first dried it , it just looked so good...but then I have tried Moroccan Ol that looks good for the first couple of hours and then frizzes. This actually held through the day and I caught my reflection a few times during the day and all I could notice was how good my hair looked.
I have been previously dissapointed with Kerastase with the Oleo serum, but this is seriously good stuff. High marks for sure.

Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure

I steer clear of leave-in conditioners. On my thin, limp hair, all they do is add to the buildup and weigh down my locks. I use Kerastase shampoos regularly and was looking for a good conditioner as my hair has started to dry out a lot and get frizzy as well.

The reviews on MA were too positive to ignore, so I splurged and got a bottle. I use a hazelnut sized amount and rub my hands together before combing it through my hair with my fingers. The result was good. Really good. For the first time ever, I found a product that didn't weigh down my hair. It actually gave it more body.

I would recommend this if you're looking for a good conditioner that actually works (I didn't use any conditioner in my hair besides this today and got lots of body) and also cares for your heat damaged hair. I blow-dry every time I wash my hair, so every alternate day, and this looks like it's really going to make a difference.

My hair is very thick and dry from years of home dying and blow drying, additionally it is styled in a long bob so make it extra hard to manage. For a couple of years now my hair has lacked shine and can hold hardly any moisture. I have spent loads of money from oils to masques to help my hair, but this is simply the best product EVER! This product is simply amazing and I have been hooked since the first time I tried it. No only does it act as a heat protector it takes minuets off of drying time. Most importantly it make my hair look healthy, shiny and holds great shape. After blowdrying my hair with this product there is no need to straighten my hair (which I have always had to do) or add any extra product to eliminate frizz.

Expensive but worth every penny and I would suggest this product to any one with difficult hair.

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Fine

I have fine naturally curly/frizzy hair that I blow dry and flat iron with every wash, I also color once per month--this product is amazing--it delivers what it promises. Never weighs down my fine, below shoulder locks; never stiff or producty feel in my hair-- just strong smooth results-- has definitely improved the condition of my hair. One of my must haves, can't be without.

I used this product religiously for a couple of years as recommended by my hairdresser. It left my hair in okay condition, but didn't appear to do anything miraculous. I ran out of it about 6 months ago and started using Elvive hair oil, for a fraction of the price instead. When I went to the hairdresser a few weeks ago, he was raving about the beautiful condition of my hair and how much better and healthier it was! I didn't have the heart to tell him that I'd stopped using this. I won't be buying it again.

Skin: Oily, Medium, Not Sure

This product is fantastic! My hair's fine, highlighted and in a bob and never really looked smooth or silky, especially in winter with all the rain and wind and despite having regular trims and using a good conditioner. This product changed my hair literally overnight, it's magic in a bottle! Not only does it make hair smooth and healthy but it still gives it body which most products for fine hair fail to do, plus of course it protects the hair against hair dryers etc. It's not cheap but worth it.

Hair: Other, Curly, Medium

Got a sample size of this with my kerastase order. I did not like this as much as the Chroma thermique. The scent is not as good either. I will say neither chroma thermique nor this product was worth the price, as there is an Aveda counterpart that works slightly better for me and they are designed to be used the same way. Seeing as the Aveda is half the price, there is no debate. This is a product where you can save your money if you find there are other Kerastase products you love. For me, most Kerastase products have not been worth the price, however I still do use a couple. I recommend a sample size if you are curious or the chroma thermique over this product if you can't live without Kerastase (in which case I would question you on your brand snobbery ;)

Left my hair dry, coarse, puffy, extremely frizzy, and my ends looking ragged. This is not only ineffective, it is the most counter-productive hair product I have ever used.

I really wanted to love this product. I have blonde, fine, color treated hair and it has been through the ringer. I knew that it needed some TLC so I tried the whole Resistance line together. For this product specifically my biggest issues were that you can easily do too much. You have to really start slow and build up how much you need. If you put too much it leaves the hair crispy and dry. I concentrated on the ends and thats where my hair was left mostly brittle. Also, you MUST heat style your hair with this product. You cant put it on damp hair and let it air dry or it leaves a film/crispyness. I hated that because sometimes I will shower and have plans to blow dry my hair, but change my mind and just let it air dry. You have to commit to a heat style.
All in all, I didn't hate the product, but it wasn't a miracle worker or anything for me. I would say other heat protectants work just as well and are a bit more flexible too.

Top Rated Kerastase Products