Kerastase Ciment Thermique

4.4

Water, cyclopentasiloxane, propylene glycol, dimethiconol, triethanolamine, PEG/PPG-17/18 dimethicone, phenoxyethanol, carbomer, behentrimonium chloride, polyquaternium-4, potato starch modified, hydroxylpropyl guar, methylparaben, limonene, amodimethicone, cetyl alcohol, quaternium-33, trideceth-6, methosulfate, quaternium-33, trideceth-6, 2-oleamido-1,3-octadecanediol, geraniol, linalool, cetrimonium chloride, citral, parfum/fragrance

on 8/25/2013 3:08:00 PM

So far I have only used it once so It's obviously hard for me to say whether or not its helping with my split end prone hair, but the one time I did use it I blow dried my hair afterwards and it was smooth, silky, and healthy looking and feeling. I will be using this maybe every other wash since I'm worried about protein overload and i will alternate it with nectar thermique which I am in love with! One thing that I dislike is the packaging. A screw top....really? I think it should be in the same packaging as the nectar thermique, which is excellent.

on 8/18/2013 9:07:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Medium, Not Sure

I really want to love Kerastase products (my stylists always recommend them) but after trying their conditioner (orange and green range), I've been disappointed. Despite that experience, I bought this hoping to use it to protect my hair from the daily blowdrying which sometimes leave my ends dry to touch.

I apply it on my wet hair before I blow dry, it smells great and is not too greasy, plus points I guess?

Unfortunately, I cannot say this has achieved any difference, and only brings me to conclude that Kerastase products (with the exception of Elixir Ultime which has a slight difference when on my hair) do not work for me.

In fact, I always forget to use this because it just doesn't seem to do anything different for my hair. My hair doesn't feel protected from the heat. I'll use it just so I don't waste the product.

One small pet peeve: it comes in a screw top as opposed to a flip-back cap.

hair type - Asian black hair, uncolored, medium coarseness, prone to flyaways, frizz due to humid + tropical climate.

Skin: Normal, Tan, Cool

All my hair product I use Kerastase for 1 month. The result is all amazing .
My hair type : flat asian hair , re-dyed hair 3-4 times /year , no -volume , coarse and frisky due to iron hair roller

Ciment Thermique
This product is very good for protecting your hair before you heat it! And after I apply , I feel I find the product that's "actually" protect the hair from heat as they claimed that the milk cream will make a reaction with the heat to protect the hair from blow drier, iron curler, uv, pollution, whatever...etc plus this 's also claimed that they fulfill/coat the outer part of hair that previously damage . When I use after 1 month, my hair get more volume ( no flat hair anymore) . The more amazing part are ,after blow drier ,my hair look like I just get my hair done by a high quality salon and my hair is thicker , healthier after 1 month of usage.
I highly recommend this product for s.o. who has a chemical damage hair. I try many products ie. schwarzkopf , joico , they only help soften the damage hair but they don't "fix" the hairs . If you like your hair really soft , you should go for Joiko because this Ciment Thermique will not make it soft but make it thick , more volume, healthier.

on 7/25/2013 5:43:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

A really great product, it truly is, however like a lot of products it stops working after you use it for more than a couple months. For this reason I probably wouldn't repurchase. I've already gotten my hands on Nectar Thermique and plan to give that a try instead. The smell of Ciment Thermique isn't my favorite, either. It smells like celery :\

It does give great moisture to the hair and works beautifully with the flat iron. But like I said, it stops being so amazing after a while.

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool

Lightweight milk that leaves my hair smoot. I really like the product it general.
However, my hair gets very frizzy after I use it, so i have to use an anti frizz product after this.

on 6/27/2013 5:19:00 PM

Pros:
- Pleasant, fresh scent that reminds me of cucumber;
- Lightweight;
- A little goes a long way;
- It's supposed to last for 5 washes (but I'm not taking any chances so I use it every time I heat style my hair)

Cons:
- Packaging - awkward lid;
- My hair looks dry and sometimes frizzy when I use this;
- Can't tell if this actually "reconstructs" hair as it claims to. My hair does not feel stronger / healthier than it was before I started using this.;
- Price

I purchased this after a big chop in January and was hoping that it would help me keep my hair in good shape so I could finally grow it out. I don't use heat on my hair that often (once or twice a week max) and I figured that if I would use a good heat protectant every time I do use heat on my hair, I would be on the right track.

The truth is that after all these months of using it I am still on the fence about it. I recently had to cut my hair again (first time since January) because I couldn't stand the split ends and the overall dry look of my hair. I feel that while this product offers a decent heat protection, it probably does not reconstruct hair like it claims to. There's probably heat protectants that are as good as this one out there so I will keep looking.

on 6/25/2013 7:09:00 PM

Skin: Other, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

Great product. I use this with the fiber architect and my hair is soft and shiny. Took off one lippy for the price

on 6/14/2013 10:59:00 AM

Skin: Very Oily, Olive, Warm

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium

Well this is ok for my hair, but not anything too exciting. My hair is very frizzy and curly and it's a real pain to keep those curl in shape. It doesn't do much when I leave my hair to dry naturally (obviously, it's heat activated!) but when I use the dryer it really makes my hair nice and curly. I also noticed lately that when I use a bit of the creme Oleo Relax (for curly hair) it tends to keep my hair nice and as frizzy-free as possible, even when the weather is humid. I am not too sure I will re-purchase to be honest, but if you blow dry your hair all the time, this might not be such a bad product!

on 6/7/2013 9:33:00 PM

i have used this a few times and i dont like the smell or the sticky texture. am i using it all wrong? everyone is giving it very good reviews. i think i will stick to my john frieda thermal. if i am wrong about it id like to know coz it isnt cheap.

I have been using this product for about 2 years and have bought it for my friends every holiday. I cannot express how amazing it is. The fact that using heat on it activates the product makes me feel less guilty about styling my already damaged hair. I constantly dye my hair, from black, to bleach blonde, to bright red, to pastels, back to brown...etc. This will ALWAYS be my go to product and have found it online for literally half the salon price.

Top Rated Kerastase Products