November 27, 2014 | 1555 users online

Lip Gloss - MAC - Plushglass in Big Baby

image 0image 1image 2

rated 5 of 5 on 5/4/2011 1:48:00 AM More reviews by bettysilva08

This ways my first lip gloss from mac and i love it so much it goes good with any nude or pinky nude lipstick. Its also good on its own. The price is kinda of pricey but most of mac products are so its expected. The packaging is fine.

rated 4 of 5 on 2/26/2011 7:01:00 AM More reviews by Anja89

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Hazel

I really like the color - it's a peachy neutral with shimmer and it looks great on its own and over neutral colors. I usually use it on top of NYX Natural lip liner. Since I have pigmented red lips this doesn't change their color, but it enhances it beautifully. It also makes my lips look a bit fuller, not because it really has a plumping effect, but because it is very moisturising and it has tiny shimmer in it. I'm taking one lippie off only because it's a bit sticky (but there are stickier lip glosses out there) and because I don't really like the smell.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/24/2011 4:27:00 PM More reviews by appyfan12

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Fine Eyes: Brown

Really pretty pink color! MAC lipglosses always seem to have the best staying power for me. I wanted a natural, shimmery pink gloss and this is it :) I haven't noticed any tingling or lip plumping effects, but I have pretty fat lips anyway. The only thing I don't like is the taste and smell of this gloss. I lick my lips a lot when I'm talking and it tastes terrible! I wish they would have made it vanilla scented. But it's still really pretty! My actually lips seem moisturized after I wear this. Too bad it's so small though!

rated 3 of 5 on 11/8/2010 2:05:00 AM More reviews by bestjessicaever

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Not sure how I feel about this one. It is a dark pink, little bit of beige in there. It is milky and boring, though. Didn't do it for me.

rated 2 of 5 on 9/9/2010 3:55:00 PM More reviews by ellenicole16

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

I am really sad about this lipglass... and I'll tell you why. The colour is amazing - a shimmery nude pinky beige kind of colour that looks great even on it's own... but when I put it on it makes my lips sting super badly! It's not just that tingle that you experience when you put on a plumping type of product, it is a full-on burning sensation. It gets even worse if I rub my lips together, which I have a habit of doing if I have lip products on. I was just trying it out and had to rub it off because it was so painful.
So I love the colour and look of this lipglass, but I can't wear it because it stings my lips. I will have to give it to my sister and hope that it works for her!

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 8/17/2010 12:28:00 PM More reviews by lygophilia

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Green

Big Baby is a very sheer plumping gloss that leaves a high-shine glossy finish. Very pretty soft peachy pink nude colour that leaves my lips feeling moisturized, soft, and feels less sticky & tacky compared to other MAC glosses.
There is slight tingling after application, but it quickly dissipates. I personally don't feel this plumps up my lips, but the super glossy finish does give the illusion of a fuller pout. I do find that the products wears off very quicky compared to other MAC's glosses I have tried and loved (such as lipglass or lustreglass) and I'm constantly having to re-apply. The constant reapplication can be a pain.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/14/2010 2:44:00 PM More reviews by ml1208

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Other, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Kinky, Fine Eyes: Brown

beautiful peachy nude color. my HG summer lipgloss I always get compliments when wearing it. Looks great with a bronzy look and warms up my lips. I love the plush-glass texture and has fairly good lasting power. must-have for me.

rated 4 of 5 on 8/3/2010 3:15:00 PM More reviews by reena226

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

This is such a pretty nude color with a hint of peach. It looks good alone or over MAC l/s. I wear it over Chatterbox and it's beautiful. Love the pinky color it creates. Got it for free from the Back 2 Mac program. So can't complain!

rated 5 of 5 on 6/23/2010 2:37:00 AM More reviews by andthebeautyis

this is the perfect nude colour for me. whether i wear it alone or with mac's cherish lipstick, it's a great shade that compliments my skintone. it smells wonderful and has a rather pleasant tingly feeling upon application. i don't find that it plumps my lips up at all, which is great because my lips don't need plumping. it's not too sticky, which is a pet peeve of mine when it comes to glosses. still, wearing this lipglass on a windy day is really NOT a good idea :p. all in all, a great product and will definitely repurchase in the future.

rated 3 of 5 on 6/23/2010 2:27:00 AM More reviews by Reika

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

I like Mac plushglass in general, I like the non sticky texture and the tingly feeling it gives to lips. I don't think they plump up my lips, but they minimise all the fine lines on my dry lips.I bought this product based on the name, I thought it would give me baby pink lips. Unfortunately it doesn't live up to my expectation... it just doesn't looking flattering on me if I wear it alone. Although it is very sheer, but I noticed it has a rosey to mauvy undertone with a hint of silvery sheen on my lips (Fyi I'm NC15-20). Any shades with a silvery sheen doesn't work for my skintone as I am yellow based, not pink based. However, this product is excellent to be used on top of a nude lipstick, as it adds a very sheer wash of rosey hue to it, makes you look less sick if you know what I mean..