Garnier Nutritioniste Ultra-Lift Anti-Wrinkle Firming Night Cream

3.5

Aqua/Water, Dimethicone, Glycerin, Stearic Acid, Palmitic Acid, PEG-100 Stearate, Glyceryl Stearate, Isohexadecane, Hydrogenated Polyisobutene, Argania Spinosa/Argania Spinosa Kernel Extract (Argan Extract), Butyrospermum Parkii Butter/Shea Butter, C13-14 Isoparaffin, Caffeine, Capryloyl Salicylic Acid, Carbomer, Cera Alba/Beeswax, Cera Carnauba/Carnauba Wax, Cetyl Alcohol, Citral, Disodium EDTA, Hydrolyzed Rice Protein (Rice Protein), Laureth-7, Octyldodecanol, PEG-20 Stearate, Phenoxyethanol, Polyacrylamide, Retinyl Linoleate/Retinyl Linoleate (Pro-Retinol), Shorea Robusta Butter/Shorea Robusta Seed Butter, Sodium Benzoate, Sodium Cocoyl Glutamate, Sodium Hydroxide, Tocopherol, Zingiber Officinale Root Extract/Ginger Root Extract.

on 11/12/2012 2:09:00 PM

I used this product for a week and noticed a difference. My only issue is that I have discovered that I am very senstive to products containing retinol. I get scaly bumps on my forehead and jaw line when I use this product consecutively but my skin tolerates it when I use it every 2-3 days.

on 7/1/2012 12:41:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Warm

This is a product that does work well. It will not transform your face and make you look years younger over night; it will not remove wrinkles, but it will improve your skins firmness and appearance. When I run out of the product and don't replace it right away, I do notice a change in my skin. I use this as an everyday cream, not just at night. I have combination skin and it is the only product that does not cause pimples. As others have stated, it does make your skin feel tingly and red at first, but it does go away quickly.
The price is reasonable and it usually last me about 3 weeeks to a month using it twice a day.

on 6/19/2012 12:30:00 AM

Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

Just started this product about a week ago. In my 20s and wanted a night cream to prevent wrinkles. So far, this kinda tingles and makes my skin a little red right when I put it on. I know it was retional in it which is probably why and my se sensitive skin just needs to get used to it. Made me break out the first couple nights also, probably another early sign of the retinol. Makes my skin feel smooth and even the next morning though, but need a couple more weeks on it to see how my skin adapts

on 6/17/2012 10:46:00 PM

Skin: Very Oily, Olive, Warm

I've been a skinceuticals and dermalogica night cream user, they're are really good but felt like it was making my face more oily. The Garnier night cream however gives me a natural/matte feel when I wake up. It sinks to the skin right away. I have very oily skin but was suffering from dry patches around my chin area, after a few days of using this, it has all disappeared. The scent is a bit overwhelming when you first put it on, if you are sensitive to fragrance, this might bother you, but it does go away pretty quickly.

I tried this product once when I was in search of a good night cream. I woke up the next morning and had broken out a lot and didnt notice really any positive difference in my skin. After I saw how much it broke me out, I never ended up using it again.

Bought this on sale on Ebay for about 6 bucks, i quite like it, it does feel like its making my skin more firm. Of course it does not remove any wrinkles, like all the other cheap anti-wrinkle creams, but it makes my skin smoother and doesnt make me break out. I might go back to Olay after this though, or try something more expensive with ratinol.

on 4/15/2012 6:35:00 AM

This works for me.
This is not a transformative product,
but it moisturizes and does alleviate some of the
effects of aging.

This is not for younger skin...
so if you are under 40, this may not be for you.
But for ladies of a certain age,
those who are struggling with the beginings of
sagging, aging skin... this is a decent product.

on 4/15/2012 12:41:00 AM

I can't believe so many people like this product! I put this on before bed and woke up to a badly swollen and red face. My face was so swollen around my eyes that I couldn't open my eyes all the way or put my contacts in. I had to take a few days of allergy medicine to get rid of it. I will never touch anything Garnier again.

Skin: Combination, Tan, Cool

Hair: Black, Wavy, Coarse

I impulsively bought this on an errand run. It's really thick and the smell made my nose twitch. I used it for about a month now and I have been breaking out. I really don't like the packaging and will not be buying again.

on 1/3/2012 11:14:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Red, Wavy, Fine

Purchased this on a whim and have been pleasantly surprised. I'm a redhead with sensitive, dry skin so have done my time in the makeup aisle.
This is a pleasant feeling, well behaving:) moisturizer.
No red rash, no stinging, and leaves my skin moisturized upon waking.
After reading through the ingredients, I will attribute it's wonderful feel and moisturizing ability to it's generous amount of dimethicone, glycerin and stearic acid. Basically the holy trinity of emoillments.
Issues with packaging and anti-oxidant de-activation is probably a mute as there is very little retinol in the product anyway.
For $11 this is definitely a bargain!

Popular Moisturizers