December 17, 2014 | 1720 users online

Blush - Sonia Kashuk - Beautifying Blush in Flamingo

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 3/22/2012 3:18:00 AM More reviews by tricyclesinskirts

Bought this a week or so ago, within a day or so of purchasing an illamasqua pink blush that cost 3x the price. While I adore the illamasqua, I'll be damned if I don't prefer the SK. It's the only matte, bright pink blush I've found in a drugstore that I really, really like--and bright pink blush is basically the only color I bother I wear. NW20 skintone, but it's not an overtly cool pink (will be great for spring and summer especially, I think.) definite repurchase!

3 out of 4 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 4 of 5 on 3/16/2012 11:27:00 PM More reviews by x3lipglossaddictx3

I like this blush! It blends well, and it is decently pigmented. I do have to use a pretty good amount to get this color to show up well on my skin, but I think that is just the coloring. I have another of these blushes, and the pigmentation is great, so I think it is just an issue with my personal skintone. These blushes are silky and blend easily, and you really do not need a lot. I think they are definitely worth looking into!

rated 5 of 5 on 8/24/2011 3:51:00 PM More reviews by angelinuh

Great pinky glow, not shimmery. I have this is both powder and stick. Both work well and give me a nice healthy look, kind of like if I had just been running. Lasts a loooong time. Looks super bright in package but natural on face.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 8/22/2011 12:21:00 PM More reviews by Seattlemama

Age: 36-43 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Warm Hair: Blond, Curly, Fine Eyes: Brown

Love love love! This looks chalky on my fingers and brush but on my NW25 yellow-undertoned face it is gorgeous. It gives me the perfect glowy pink flush and lights up my whole face. HG status for sure. I do think it would probably be chalky on darker skin tones. Will definitely repurchase.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/1/2011 9:54:00 PM More reviews by jennyleah31

Age: 30-35 Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Green

This is a wonderful bright pink blush that looks a bit scary bright in the package but goes on with a nice pink flush. I use the absolute tiniest bit of blush bc wow does it have color payoff or what! I've had really great experiences with Sonia Kashuk makeup and brushes and there's often a coupon on Target.com so grab this for summer or a cute look.

rated 4 of 5 on 6/1/2011 3:27:00 AM More reviews by justemmabemma

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Hazel

i tried this while i was @ target and i love it! its a hot pink that is a total dupe for physicians formula happy booster blush in rose ($12). it looks good on my medium skin although i found it is reeeaaaly bright if u put just a teeny bit more product on..be careful to use a light hand when applying. i will probably buy a different shade of sk's beautifying blush b/c i like the formula (nice & soft).

rated 5 of 5 on 5/20/2011 11:19:00 AM More reviews by jennate

This is my favorite blush by far. So pretty when applied to just apples of cheeks. Gives off such a beautiful glow hence the scary color in the pan. :)
I have found this to be a exact dupe of MAC "pink swoon" - but sk is much better quality in my opinion.

Usually a nc20 in winter and a nc25 to nc30 in spring/summer. What I love most about it though is how adaptable it is through all the seasons.

AMAZING!!!! :)

9.99@ Target

2 out of 3 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 4/21/2011 9:56:00 AM More reviews by sekhmet

Age: 44-55 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

This is a great everyday go-to blush! Very high-quality texture, beautiful shade, wakes up my face. I have the old packaging, so I only gave that a 3. If you have light or medium skin, this makes a great staple item in your makeup box. Highly recommended.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 1/3/2011 8:30:00 PM More reviews by ashley92504

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Green

So I have no clue how I heard about this blush first, but it was a “paula’s pick” on beautypedia, and the ratings were really good here.

The blush was $9.73 which is more than double the price i have paid for some blushes that i have been happy with.

But i needed a change from the blushes i currently have.. .. .. something matte without the shimmer, without the shine, without any of that glitter!!

I am cool toned pale, and maybe I am paler than the rest of the reviewers because this went on with a “punch” the first swirl around. Not a bad punch, but it was a very NATURAL difference. So I would have to say the pigmentation, for a pale person, would be just right the first swipe or two around.

I love that this was matte and that was what attracted me to it in the first place. The color of this blush is a really nice pink. I am cool toned pale, and this looks very natural on me.

rated 4 of 5 on 12/18/2010 4:09:00 AM More reviews by bronze88

Age: 25-29 Skin: Sensitive, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I was looking for a pink blush and so I told my sister about it. she gave it to me as a present and I loved it! Just needs about one to two applications to get the naturally right tone so that you wouldnt put too much or else it would look fake and would look awful. Smells good too!