Sonia Kashuk Beautifying Blush in Flamingo

4.5

Talc, Mica, Zea Mays (Corn) Starch, Dimethicone, Zinc Stearate, Pentaerythrityl Tetraisostearate, Octyldodecyl Stearoyl Stearate, Chlorphenesin, Potassium Sorbate, Tetrasodium EDTA. May Contain: Titanium Dioxide, Iron Oxides, Ultramarines, Manganese Violet, Ferric Ammonium Ferrocyanide, Ferric Ammonium Ferrocyanide, Ferric Ferrocyanide, Carmine, Chromium Oxide Greens, Chromium Hydroxide Green, Red 6, Red 7 Lake, Red 30 Lake, Yellow 5 Lake, Yellow 6 Lake, Blue 1 Lake

on 6/7/2012 11:34:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium

The square compact seems to hold more product which puzzles me. This blush is such a beautiful bubble gum color. Not many DS make light pink blushes but this is an exception. Its scary looking in the pan but the effect is about a true blush in the cold morning.

Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool

Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse

Bought this a week or so ago, within a day or so of purchasing an illamasqua pink blush that cost 3x the price. While I adore the illamasqua, I'll be damned if I don't prefer the SK. It's the only matte, bright pink blush I've found in a drugstore that I really, really like--and bright pink blush is basically the only color I bother I wear. NW20 skintone, but it's not an overtly cool pink (will be great for spring and summer especially, I think.) definite repurchase!

I like this blush! It blends well, and it is decently pigmented. I do have to use a pretty good amount to get this color to show up well on my skin, but I think that is just the coloring. I have another of these blushes, and the pigmentation is great, so I think it is just an issue with my personal skintone. These blushes are silky and blend easily, and you really do not need a lot. I think they are definitely worth looking into!

on 8/24/2011 3:51:00 PM

Great pinky glow, not shimmery. I have this is both powder and stick. Both work well and give me a nice healthy look, kind of like if I had just been running. Lasts a loooong time. Looks super bright in package but natural on face.

on 8/22/2011 12:21:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Warm

Hair: Blond, Curly, Fine

Love love love! This looks chalky on my fingers and brush but on my NW25 yellow-undertoned face it is gorgeous. It gives me the perfect glowy pink flush and lights up my whole face. HG status for sure. I do think it would probably be chalky on darker skin tones. Will definitely repurchase.

on 6/1/2011 9:54:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure

This is a wonderful bright pink blush that looks a bit scary bright in the package but goes on with a nice pink flush. I use the absolute tiniest bit of blush bc wow does it have color payoff or what! I've had really great experiences with Sonia Kashuk makeup and brushes and there's often a coupon on Target.com so grab this for summer or a cute look.

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm

i tried this while i was @ target and i love it! its a hot pink that is a total dupe for physicians formula happy booster blush in rose ($12). it looks good on my medium skin although i found it is reeeaaaly bright if u put just a teeny bit more product on..be careful to use a light hand when applying. i will probably buy a different shade of sk's beautifying blush b/c i like the formula (nice & soft).

on 5/20/2011 11:19:00 AM

This is my favorite blush by far. So pretty when applied to just apples of cheeks. Gives off such a beautiful glow hence the scary color in the pan. :)
I have found this to be a exact dupe of MAC "pink swoon" - but sk is much better quality in my opinion.

Usually a nc20 in winter and a nc25 to nc30 in spring/summer. What I love most about it though is how adaptable it is through all the seasons.

AMAZING!!!! :)

9.99@ Target

on 4/21/2011 9:56:00 AM

This is a great everyday go-to blush! Very high-quality texture, beautiful shade, wakes up my face. I have the old packaging, so I only gave that a 3. If you have light or medium skin, this makes a great staple item in your makeup box. Highly recommended.

on 1/3/2011 8:30:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool

So I have no clue how I heard about this blush first, but it was a “paula’s pick” on beautypedia, and the ratings were really good here.

The blush was $9.73 which is more than double the price i have paid for some blushes that i have been happy with.

But i needed a change from the blushes i currently have.. .. .. something matte without the shimmer, without the shine, without any of that glitter!!

I am cool toned pale, and maybe I am paler than the rest of the reviewers because this went on with a “punch” the first swirl around. Not a bad punch, but it was a very NATURAL difference. So I would have to say the pigmentation, for a pale person, would be just right the first swipe or two around.

I love that this was matte and that was what attracted me to it in the first place. The color of this blush is a really nice pink. I am cool toned pale, and this looks very natural on me.

Top Rated Sonia Kashuk Products