July 25, 2014 | 1493 users online

Crème - Avon - PERSONAL MATCH Cream-to-Powder Foundation SPF 10

rated 4 of 5 on 4/9/2008 2:19:00 AM More reviews by dirtyrockstar

This make up is really good but I started breaking out and you know. But, it would smooth out my face and actually hide acne and tone out your skin really good. I got my colour in cream and I have combo skin. So If my face would just work with it I would definatly get this again.

rated 1 of 5 on 3/7/2008 10:49:00 AM More reviews by chuchu33

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

I did not like this make-up....The first time I used it, it was ok.....then I used it again and noticed dry patches and it was like rubbing and flaking off. It would accumalate around my nose and look very heavy no matter how much I blended. I had to give up on it....but for $7 it wasn't an expensive mistake. I have combo skin and it just didn't work I think this may work for younger skin.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/3/2008 10:15:00 AM More reviews by sephoranut

I was pleasantly surprised at the quality of this foundation. This foundation blends beautifully into my skin with minimal effort. The coverage is light to medium but buildable. It feels like Im not wearing any foundation at all!! For about ten dollars this is definitely a great deal!!

rated 5 of 5 on 11/23/2007 3:52:00 PM More reviews by gswitch

Age: 30-35 Skin: Oily, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This was just delivered by my Avon rep this week and I absolutely love it. My skin tends to be oily and it's been a nightmare finding a reasonably priced foundation that didn't end up making my face look like I had covered it in cooking oil! This foundation is reasonably priced and comes in a wide array of colors. The compact is very stylish, has a built in mirror, and a compartment for the applicator sponge. The creamy foundation is applied with a sponge and goes on smoothly. It leaves a matte finish. It does a good job covering light to medium imperfections, but I would not recommend it for someone trying to cover severe blemishes or discolorations. It doesn't leave my face feeling, caked or slimy. It lasts all day and at the end of the day it's not greasy looking. I love it. I will continue to use this along with the Avon Personal Match powder.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 4/10/2007 8:01:00 PM More reviews by riffrandal

Age: 36-43 Skin: Very Oily, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

My new favorite foundation. The coverage is buildable, but I like it fairly light. It covers nicely without looking heavy at all. The foundation melts into the skin and provides a nice matte-ish finish, but it's not drying at all. My skin is very oily in places - forehead especially, but this foundation works very well with my skin. Normally I have to blot throughout the day, even with oil-free, mattifying products, but with this I didn't have to blot once. Love it!

rated 5 of 5 on 3/29/2007 7:09:00 PM More reviews by hayeda

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

This is a very interesting type of product. It is right in between a pressed powder and a foundation. Comes in a compact like a pressed powder, but it has a creamy consistency which you apply with a sponge. The sponge is located at the bottom compartment -rather convenient. Even though it is a creamy foundation I found it to be surprisingly lightweight. You can use it by dabbing small amounts of product onto the sponge and distributing the cream right as it is. Or alternatively you can use a wet sponge -in which case you will get a more sheer application. It provides a rather matt finish, so I have no problem using it on my oily areas, but it won't feel tight on the dry parts either. Surprisingly, it provides rather respectable amount of coverage. It can easily cover up small blemishes and redness. But for anything major you would need a thicker cover up. I find this product most useful when I don't have many problems to cover up on my face but I just need to even things out before I face the world. It is a very practical product for those times when you just want to quickly and lightly even out your skin and go. Looks very natural. And it's so compact and convenient, you can carry it with you everywhere. Also suitable to use during summer since it has SPF 10. I bought it in Almond, which is a light-to-medium color. As soon as I bought it, my mother and sister tried and loved it also. I had to order three more. Overall: Nice.

continued >>