April 21, 2014 | 1907 users online

Bronzers - Physicians Formula - Bronze Gems Matte and Bright Bronzer in Bronzer

rated 5 of 5 on 7/2/2009 2:20:00 AM More reviews by nb1113

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

a bit expensive, but soo worth it!
gives healthy, summer glow. love that it is multi-purpose and you can use as eyeshadows. own it in peachy glow bronze, and good dupe for Nars Laguna. would buy over, and over.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/26/2009 10:36:00 AM More reviews by paycrock

Age: 30-35 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I bought this in healthy glow bronzer to use as a natural looking bronzer. Well I brushed it over my nose, cheeks and forehead and it looked great but didn't really add color just matched my own skin tone. But throughout the night I would check my face and my skin just looked absolutely amazing. So long story short I haven't used face powder since middle school but I now use this as an all over face powder. It doesn't make my face look dry and powdery but doesn't look shiny either just really clear and healthy.

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 3/9/2009 7:12:00 PM More reviews by Magixz

Ok so the packaging got me to try this one. ;-) It seems I never have any luck with Physicians Formula though, but I had high hopes for this pretty little gem. I love the container and the design on the top of the Bronzer. I will try the flowers as eye shadow before I totally give up on this one and take it back. The bronzer itself was like dirt on my face. I chose the lighter shade 2672 to avoid the orange look, even though I have med. skin tone. It did not work. I still got the orange thing from it, and my face actually looked dirty. I had to wash it off fast. So to me, the bronzer is a no go. I will not try to buy another one of these. I am disappointed yet again with P.F. bronzers, but hey...perhaps I can use the flowers as shadow. I will update later if things should change. I gave the packaging a 5 because it really is adorable.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/4/2009 8:34:00 PM More reviews by ScreamingNurse

Great bronzer for me! Nice and mild; does not look like cheap tan-in-a-can. Comfortable, not irritating or powdery. Looks shimmery and sunshiney- a nice look to perk up winter a little bit! Very cute packaging with a little "gem" on top of the pretty silver compact, too.

Finally, I would like to commend Physicians' Formula for making a non-animal-tested product.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 6/24/2008 1:32:00 AM More reviews by julstech

I bought this in #2819 Healthy Glow Bronzer. I am medium ivory with cool tones. This gave my light skin a natural tan without being too drastic. I find that many bronzers contain too much shimmer. This product had a mix of pink, gold and golden brown shimmer on one side of the compact and tan powder on the other side. This was the perfect mix without leaving shimmer all over my face. It comes in a round compact that has a lower half open for storage of a brush. I give it only 4 lippies because the compartment storing the brush has holes in it...will leak powder if you ever use the brush. The compact also has a fake gem on the lid. Kinda weird and it won't last long since you only have to nick it before it falls off the compact. Great buy...will repurchase. I bought this for $11.49 USD in Kmart.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/5/2008 9:42:00 PM More reviews by tinaandjelly

I love this bronzer, I have it in the lightest shade. I really liked the Shimmer strips bronzer by PF as wel, but it's too shimmery at times. This is matte, which I wanted to try and it's awesome, it's pretty sheer, but I love the look on me. Other bronzers have an orange tint to it, and it looks ridiculous on me cause I'm a very light (VERY VERY light brown) shade. It gives me a really nice and very natural color. I use it on my temples and my nose.

I <3 it, and I'm definately repurchasing. I love PF, it's my favorite brand.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/13/2007 5:06:00 PM More reviews by Christina88

Age: 19-24 Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brown, Straight, Medium Eyes: Hazel

I really love this product!! I own the healthy glow bronzer. It's a round matte bronzer with pink, gold and a bronze type colored shimmery "gems" that can be used for eyeshadow. The compact also comes with a mirror and a brush, the brush is useless but the mirror comes in handy. i like to use the colored gems as eyeshadow because theyre nice for just that shimmery wash of color. They aren't very pigmented, but they still look nice. The pink color is comparable to maybelline's roller color in go go rose. For the price I got it at, it was a steal. I got mine at Big Lots for $2.50USD. I will definitely be repurchasing.

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 3/28/2007 4:08:00 PM More reviews by GimpyPoop

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Tan, Warm Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I was quite excited to try this product because it was practically screaming at me to purchase it at Walgreens. This is fairly expensive for a drugstore product - $13, but that seems to be the trend of lately. Iím here to report that this product did not meet my expectations. I absolutely love the last Physicians Formula product I tried Ė the Virtual Face Powder, so I was hoping for similar success. Not the case! I have this in the shade Bronzer. Let me say this is definitely not very pigmented Ė which can be advantageous for bronzers as I tend to over-apply and end up with ďmuddy face.Ē The bronzer portion is supposed matte but it has the slightest satin-finish so gives you that natural sun-kissed look without any shimmer. However, it almost borders on ďorangeĒ on me, which usually doesnít happen with me and bronzers. Furthermore, itís hard not to swirl your brush into the shimmer three jewels so you do end up with some random sparkles. No big deal because those jewels are extremely chalky and non-pigmented. I canít imagine trying to use these upon the eyelids because I would be spending hours digging my shadow into the jewels to get some product and color. Boo! The staying power of this is all right, lasted all day until I washed my face without noticeable streaking. I hate the dorky packaging with the cheapy rhinestone. The brush is crap and I canít see why the mirror canít be placed on the top. This product should not be this bulky. Overall this is an okay product because I like how itís buildable but I think Wet n Wild makes way better bronzers that are way cheaper. I guess Iíll keep this for now or swap it. Would not repurchase.