April 24, 2014 | 1852 users online

Lip Liners - Boots - Perfect Lips Pencil in 20 Nude

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 12/3/2011 2:26:00 AM More reviews by blooiejagwa

My cousin got me this, I didn't know about Lisa Eldridge till much later, but honestly, kudos to her, this is great. Texture, colour, staying power. It's my most used lip liner, and this with some gloss or ANY lipstick on top looks great... Mac Plastique particularly.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/29/2011 10:17:00 PM More reviews by MitchieCatalano

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Dry, Tan, Warm Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Green

My #1 lip liner! gorgeous color and texture, long lasting, and automatic! I have like five of these EVERYWHERE it's the perfect neutral pinky color, I have SUPER pigmented lips ( people ask me what red lip stick i use when i'm not wearing anything) and it kinda bothers me because i prefer the nude lip so this helps me lighten them without looking pasty or deathly! and it was actually made by Lisa Eldridge! whoem I LOVE ^_^ ( wish she updates more often tho!)

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 9/10/2011 5:03:00 PM More reviews by kupo_baby

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool Hair: Red, Straight, Medium Eyes: Green

I was using a Revlon Colorstay liner in Natural but it blended in w my natural lipcolor too well, so that I wasn't getting any definition. I recently became hooked on Lisa Eldridge's videos and this was the liner she created. I picked it up the next time I went to Target and I love it. It's the perfect shade for me and glides on well. Thanks, Lisa!

rated 5 of 5 on 8/26/2011 3:36:00 PM More reviews by productjunkieee

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

You can't beat this lip liner especially at the price that it comes at. It is a twist up liner and very creamy to apply. The color matches the No7 Sheer Temptations lipstick in Abstract perfectly. On fair skin, it can work as a fleshy nude and on darker skin it can work more as a concealer nude which makes it pretty versatile to work with on just about every skin tone. The color itself is a fleshy pink-brown color that can be used with any lipstick shade. The lasting power is pretty good which makes this lip liner an overall drugstore gem. No more having to splurge on department store lip liners!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 5/16/2011 5:01:00 PM More reviews by DuchessofGrapes

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Other, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

I'm so glad I picked this up! I'd seen it a bunch of times on Lisa Eldridge's videos and it looked too good to be true. I have very pale skin and pale lips, so generally, everything looks very dark on me. I couldn't ever find a pencil that gave me definition but kept me looking natural. So I was picking up some cat litter at Target, and decided to check and see if this was in stock. It was, I purchased it, and tried it out in the car. It was PERFECT! It's a gorgeous peachy beige that looks completely natural on my lips. I line my lips then fill them in with the liner, then add a coat of Fresh's Sugar Honey and it's the most beautiful, natural looking pout that I could have asked for. I can't rave enough about it! It's such a relief that I now know of a product that can make my lips fuller, but still not be obvious. I also love the sharpener on the end. I don't think many people know about that, so if you have a No. 7 liner, pop the end off and there's a great little sharpener to keep your liner pointy and fresh. Love the packaging, love the product. I can't see myself being without this now that I've found it. WONDERFUL!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 4/26/2011 3:10:00 PM More reviews by Sarasotagirl

Age: 44-55 Skin: Dry, Fair, Warm Hair: Brown, Straight, Fine Eyes: Green

A more natural peach-pink nude on me than most lip pencils labeled "nude." I especially like it with sheer nude, peach and pink lipsticks or glosses. Creamy and easy to blend, but doesn't feather or bleed.

For reference: NC10-15, warm-toned and with only slightly pigmented lips (a function of aging, I'm sure).

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 4/1/2011 11:59:00 AM More reviews by tinytapa

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Hazel

This and MAC Spice tie as my HG lip liners. If I am going for a more natural look, then the No 7 Nude wins out (which is more often than not). This shape matches my lip colour almost identically, which makes it ideal for both lining and filling in. The self-sharpening technology means that I can always achieve a precise line, and the product itself is waxy yet smooth enough that it applies effortlessly. It's also very "smudgeable", as someone has mentioned already, so lines can be completely undetectable. Overall, I think the staying power is very good, as well.

I like lining and filling in my lips all over with this before applying lip gloss, to increase the wear of my gloss. It's lovely even with a clear gloss. For me, this product is also a MUST before using any of my OCC Lip Tars, which are beautiful but feather mercilessly...this pencil prevents that, and also seems to keep the lip tars from being too drying.

I repurchase as needed, and always have a spare in my to-go kit.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 3/15/2011 10:46:00 AM More reviews by maliastyle

I picked this up on sale for about $4 CDN, when on sale at Shoppers Drug Mart. I'd heard great reviews about it, and for that price, had little to lose.

While MAC's Whirl is ultimately the holy grail of lip pencils for me (it's a pink nude spectacularly similar to my own lips) this one is also a beauty. It's a twist-up, which I don't normally prefer, but it's creamy and glides well, making it ideal to wear as both a liner and as a full-on lip color. It's got a lot of peach in it, so it's not the most natural shade for me, but it blends in so well with so many lipsticks that it's a great liner to have if what you're looking for is definition and a clean, undetectable line.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 3/3/2011 6:06:00 PM More reviews by miahesterly

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Black

I would be lost without this. I've been using it for five years and must have got through about twenty sticks. On me, Nude is just slightly darker than my lip colour, and appears as a light brown/peach colour. I use it to fill the whole surface of my lips, like a lipstick, then either wear it like that, sometimes with a lip balm on top, or sometimes with lipstick on top. It also lasts for ages on my lips (6+ hours), where most products do not. The pencil itself is creamy, but not so much that it crumbles (like MAC's Cremesticks), applies very easily, and is self-sharpening. The price is reasonably cheap for such a good-quality product, and it's best to buy it when Boots are running their 3 for 2 offers. I only wish that they made more neutral shades - like a more pink version of Nude. I did buy the Caramel colour but it was far too dark.

5 out of 5 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 on 1/15/2011 2:04:00 PM More reviews by JennAshRose

Great lip liner, works on a variety of skintones. It's a peachy browny nude. I Bought it after watching one of Lisa Eldrige's videos. Will always repurchase this, great product!