July 28, 2014 | 961 users online

Liquid - Avon - Anew Age Transforming Foundation

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 9/5/2010 8:31:00 AM More reviews by VioletPearl

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brown, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Green

I bought a sample from this and I tried it various times.
I didn't like it at all. It was hard to blend, was cakey and felt sticky, emphasized my pores and imperfections.
Wouldn't buy it...

rated 1 of 5 on 7/2/2010 2:46:00 PM More reviews by schaller2

Age: 44-55 Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Disappointing! The coverage is horrible and it does not blend well. It looked super shiny when I first put it on but that did improve once I put loose powder on top. Does not last.

rated 1 of 5 on 11/1/2009 1:43:00 PM More reviews by deebee959

Age: 44-55 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Green

Terrible. Have very sensitive, dry skin. Sucks the moisture right out of me. Cakes in lines and creases and pores. Barely there coverage. Would not buy again. Will not use again. Tossing bottle.

rated 3 of 5 on 9/11/2009 6:08:00 AM More reviews by basakizmir

i think it is for dry skin. For my combo skin, its very sheer. i dont like sheer foundations at all; if you like, and have dry skin, you'll be probably happy with the result. Because its cheap and good coverage, try it!

rated 4 of 5 on 8/16/2009 9:53:00 AM More reviews by julieannmarie

Age: Unknown Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Hazel

I stopped by the Avon store and tried this, it was awesome. It matched my skin perfectly. Gave good coverage, but still kinda sheer. I am really picky about foundations (aren't we all?), and this one was really nice. I paid $12, it was on sale. I like it better than any foundation that I have tried this year--Revlon Spa and Maybelline Age Rewind were good, but this is the best one. Try it.

rated 2 of 5 on 7/21/2009 6:10:00 AM More reviews by Hazeleyz

Age: 44-55 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Hazel

I used a sample I had in beige. This has an awful smell that lasted throughout the day --- smells like some suncreens smell. It covered nicely, but left my face a greasy mess all day - I have combo skin. Even with finishing powder it still was greasy. But the smell was the worst part. The first day I used it I smelled like sunscreen all day and didn't realize it was the makeup until the 2nd day when I pulled out the sample and it just reeked!! After reading some of the same comments here, I guess that's how it's supposed to smell. Ew, I threw my sample out. Good thing I didn't spend $16 for it (reg. price).

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 6/15/2009 3:48:00 PM More reviews by murphysmomkk

Age: 36-43 Skin: Very Dry, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I bought this mostly just becuase a friend at work started selling Avon and I wanted to be nice and give her an order. But, I actually really really like it! It is great for my dry skin - very moisturizing. It can be built up for more coverage - I like that you can go from sheer to fairly covered up. I didn't notice a scent. I like the pump bottle. I love the dewy glow it gives me - definitely made me look like I had had a lot of sleep. Stays on great.
I am very pleasantly surprised - I would buy again! It was around $18.00 which to me is pricey - but it was worth the $$.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 6/15/2009 12:51:00 AM More reviews by Magixz

I usually wear the L'Oreal Cream Age Perfect foundation, but since I could get this so cheap, I decided to give it a try. I am actually pretty pleased with it so far. It is a lot thinner since it is not a cream ;-), but it takes only a drop to cover a large area. The pump is handy too. I barely pump the cap so as to get a tiny amount of product and wow does it go a long ways. It is a building type coverage for all the reviewers who complained it did not cover enough for them. Try allowing it to dry and then add a little more to the areas that need more. I chose the creamy natural shade and it is perfect for my tone. So far I am liking it a lot. It does not change colors on me. I think the smell is ok, and it fades pretty fast. Now if it does what it claims on my wrinkles ;-), I may be a loyal customer.

rated 2 of 5 on 5/1/2009 8:47:00 AM More reviews by Piratekitty1

I tried a sample for this and i hated the smell...and it had very minimal coverage and looked unnatural.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/12/2009 12:58:00 AM More reviews by dawny0826

Age: 30-35 Skin: Normal, Fair, Neutral Hair: Red, Kinky, Coarse Eyes: Green

This is the best foundation that I've ever used. I used tinted moisturizers exclusively for several years because I couldn't find a foundation that worked well with my skin type and skin tone. When it's cooler, I want fuller coverage and this product gives me great coverage that looks natural and is long-wearing. I likely won't wear this product year-round only because I do like tinted moisturizers with SPF in the spring and summer months. But in fall and winter, when I want more coverage on my face, this is what I'll continue to use. It provides a beautiful finish.