April 24, 2014 | 895 users online

Lip Gloss - Clarins - Instant Light Lip Perfector

rated 5 of 5 on 6/5/2013 1:21:00 PM More reviews by ChristaLovesMakeup

Great product. Soft on my lips, not sticky and a hint of colour and it smells really good.

rated 4 of 5 on 6/5/2013 1:14:00 PM More reviews by bobbywoo

Age: 44-55 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Hazel

I have been using this for a few months and am really enjoying it. It is a nice light comfortable gloss. It is not a long lasting high gloss shine as is usually expected from most glosses. On me it is comfortable with a subtle shine and touch of color. Good for my 45 year old lips or one looking for a little more natural look while still wanting to pamper the lips. It adds a nice amount of moisture. I have apricot and will be buying more colors in the future. Good job Clarins!

rated 5 of 5 on 5/4/2013 5:00:00 PM More reviews by rachelk94

This is beautiful! Nourishes and gets rid of any dry skin or cracks. Tastes Good to and leaves no stickiness!

rated 5 of 5 on 5/4/2013 4:52:00 PM More reviews by theonlyh

Age: 19-24 Skin: Other, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I bought 05 Candy Shimmer today as I had been given a discount/money off voucher for Clarins! I am absolutely in love with the product already, I can't stop applying it and will definitely buy again!!! It goes on perfectly, isn't sticky and lasts for ages. 5 stars for everything! It's a little bit pricey but worth it

rated 5 of 5 on 4/16/2013 2:14:00 AM More reviews by EnglishRoseAmongThorns

Age: 30-35 Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Green

I recieved this as a sample a few days ago and it has not left my side since. It is such a lovely product. I struggle to find a lip treatment that nourishes my lips, most just create more chapping on me but not this.

The texture is somewhere between a luxurious balm and a gloss, it is not sticky at all and glides on extremely smoothly. It feels soft as you apply it.

It smells divine, like vanilla or marshmallows or something, it's not an overpowering scent just softly sweet and I love it, fortunately it doesn't taste like it smells or it wouldn't last 2 minutes on my lips before I was licking it off again!

It intensely moisturises my lips and leaves behind a soft glossy sheen, plus it really does what it says on the packaging. Perfecting my lips by hiding any small lines.

The packaging is lovely, I am especially loving the applicator and have never seen one like it before. You squeeze the tube until the product comes out onto a soft fabric covered applicator which allows the product to glide on so smoothly and softly.

The sample I recieved was for the Nude shade but I could not find a review for that so wrote it here. I understand the formula and packaging are the same for the other shades, Rose Shimmer and Apricot Shimmer.

I would highly recommend this product and want to try the Rose Shimmer next since being pale I tend to suit pink shades more than nude ones. This product has soon become a HG for me and I will always repurchase.

EDIT: I have since purchased this in Rose Shimmer and love it, there is no difference in texture, moisturising ability or scent between the two shades. I love the slight pink sheen this gives to my lips and is so pretty for daytime I'm now considering adding Candy Shimmer to my collection as it looks like a pretty coral/pink which would be perfect for summer.

7 out of 9 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 on 3/27/2013 11:13:00 AM More reviews by SamanthaMD12

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Kinky, Fine Eyes: Hazel

HG FOR SURE LADIES! THIS STUFF IS AMAZING! my lips were really dry and chapped before putting this stuff on and afterwards my lips were smoothened and plumped and it just felt amazing! Great color for my pale-medium skin and I honestly can tell you I have never had a lip gloss,lipstick, lip conditioner or lip balm work as well as this one! Worth every PENNY! please ladies if you want instant conditioned plumped beautiful lips go get this stuff right away!

rated 5 of 5 on 1/22/2013 3:10:00 PM More reviews by juliastockholm

Age: 30-35 Skin: Normal, Fair, Warm Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Green

I have this in pink and a peachy color (peach?) and I love both of them. I use them as good as every day, and love how they stay on. Unlike other glosses, I do not need to constantly reapply.

I find the smell a bit too much sometimes, but most of the time I don't even notice it.

I wish I could recommend these to anyone, but your natural lip color really plays a part here. I hsve friends that cannot wear this as it makes their lips look as if covered in glue.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/11/2013 7:45:00 AM More reviews by tinkeli

This is a must have for me, I always have to have this in my handbag! So easy and effortless, yet gives your lips a finished, perfect look. I have very dry lips but this I can apply without using a lip balm first, and this even ends up softening chapped lips.
I own each of the colors available, but if I would have to choose one, the Rose Shimmer would be the ultimate favorite!

rated 5 of 5 on 11/28/2012 8:35:00 AM More reviews by Catraftery

This is my everyday lip product, its simple and goes with every look and actually does make my lips look fuller! Even my Fiance noticed the differance!
It is a little expensive but so worth it. My only concern is the applicator, you definitely need to clean it fairly regularly as the product does build up on it a bit. I also noticed that it starts to smell a bit funny (i'm guessing that its a mix or product and saliva or dead skin from my lips?) but as long as you clean it regularly this isn't a problem.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/20/2012 2:37:00 PM More reviews by Imimpressions

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Black, Curly, Fine Eyes: Hazel

HANDS DOWN MUST HAVE GLOSS

This gloss is fabulous, it is so hard to describe the color other than beautiful on the lips. Perfect soft lip for just running out or with dark smoky eyes. It reflects light and brightens your whole face. It is not sticky or tacky. It smells divine and really moisturizers my lips.

I have used the rose 01 and apricot and those in my opinion are must haves.

When I wear the rose 01 I use NYX 849 lipliner pencil which matches perfect.

I heart Clarins

UPDATE - I purchased #4 and #5....so now pretty much have 5 of them on the go all the time..what can I say...they are awesome.