September 19, 2014 | 1555 users online

Lip Gloss - Clarins - Instant Light Lip Perfector

rated 5 of 5 on 11/24/2013 2:12:00 PM More reviews by Helenaboo

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

Having to deal with the sudden transition from warm to cold temperatures, my lips got chapped and very dry. After hearing very good reviews of this lipgloss I decided to give it a go. It has a nice and sweet smell, which I think is very important in a lip product. The color, which is 03, is a nude and natural color. It gives a nice shine and is not as sticky as a regular lipgloss. You do not need to put on much product, a little bit is enough!
The packaging is very slim and the applicator is great, you just squeeze the tube and the product comes out on a sponge-like applicator.

This product leaves my lips moisturized and soft. Compared to other high-end lip products, this is not a bad price for this lipgloss. Would definetely repurchase, since it is a staple in my makeup bag. It sure does wonders!

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 9/11/2013 6:26:00 PM More reviews by fustyluggz

Age: 30-35 Skin: Oily, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Curly, Fine Eyes: Green

After all of the amazing things I've heard/read about these lip glosses, I finally decided to give in and try them out. I really expected for the skies to open up and to hear angels sing the first time I used this. The result? It's a very decent lip gloss. It smells good, it goes on nicely, you don't need a ton of product, it's moisturizing, it lasts fairly well and it isn't super thick or sticky so there's no resulting goop. I have the color 5, which I guess is Candy Shimmer and color 6, which is Rosewood Shimmer. They do make my lips look smoother and fuller. Is this worth the $22? I don't know... but somehow I've ended up with two of them and reach for them more than any other lip product I own. I guess they kind of sneak up on you.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/25/2013 12:49:00 AM More reviews by MelodyID

Age: 25-29 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

Love this lip gloss, however, a bit pricey.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 8/15/2013 5:27:00 PM More reviews by tinkerrbelle

Age: 36-43 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Warm Hair: Blond, Other, Fine Eyes: Blue

White chocolate scent, delicious but I don't always want my lips to smell like sweets! I have brought 4 tubes in the past few years but won't buy anymore. While it is smooth feeling on lips and makes a smooth base for lipstick I have realised that on the days I've used this it actually caused further chapping and drying to my sensitive lips. It is also expensive!

rated 5 of 5 on 7/20/2013 7:29:00 AM More reviews by samm23

This product has become a daily staple for me , I love numbers 1 Rose Shimmer and 2 Apricot shimmer, soft and subtle for daily use. The new colours that have been introduced look lovely, I did try number 5 candy shimmer in a store the other day which is a stronger colour ( on me anyway ) but was still gorgeous and 4 petal shimmer . I will definitely be looking to buy the new colours over the next couple of months. They last well are easy to apply and smell divine. Clarins usually do a lip range around the holidays , I would love to see a full set of mini's from this product and colour range .

rated 5 of 5 on 7/2/2013 1:07:00 AM More reviews by libertinexox

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Hazel

My favourite lipgloss. Not too sticky or thick, stays on a long time, nice smell and a pretty hint of colour. I like the packaging too.. easy to get the right amount and you can get almost every last bit out of the tube.

It's a nice alternative to the super thick and sticky glosses that are popular these days (mac etc).. this feels more light and moisturizing, almost like a lip balm.

rated 3 of 5 on 6/9/2013 9:55:00 AM More reviews by horatia

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I have this in the shade candy shimmer and it makes my lips look fantastic.

Unfortunately, I am sensitive to some ingredient. I wore it for about 2 hours and my lips were tingling, stinging, the skin around my mouth was itching.

But for those without sensitive skin, this makes lips look a natural pink, plump, healthy and sort of glow. Its worth the price if you are not allergic.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/5/2013 1:21:00 PM More reviews by ChristaLovesMakeup

Great product. Soft on my lips, not sticky and a hint of colour and it smells really good.

rated 4 of 5 on 6/5/2013 1:14:00 PM More reviews by bobbywoo

Age: 44-55 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Hazel

I have been using this for a few months and am really enjoying it. It is a nice light comfortable gloss. It is not a long lasting high gloss shine as is usually expected from most glosses. On me it is comfortable with a subtle shine and touch of color. Good for my 45 year old lips or one looking for a little more natural look while still wanting to pamper the lips. It adds a nice amount of moisture. I have apricot and will be buying more colors in the future. Good job Clarins!

rated 5 of 5 on 5/4/2013 5:00:00 PM More reviews by rachelk94

This is beautiful! Nourishes and gets rid of any dry skin or cracks. Tastes Good to and leaves no stickiness!