August 31, 2014 | 1323 users online

Lip Gloss - Clarins - Instant Light Lip Perfector

rated 5 of 5 on 8/25/2013 12:49:00 AM More reviews by MelodyID

Age: 25-29 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

Love this lip gloss, however, a bit pricey.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 8/15/2013 5:27:00 PM More reviews by tinkerrbelle

Age: 36-43 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Warm Hair: Blond, Other, Fine Eyes: Blue

White chocolate scent, delicious but I don't always want my lips to smell like sweets! I have brought 4 tubes in the past few years but won't buy anymore. While it is smooth feeling on lips and makes a smooth base for lipstick I have realised that on the days I've used this it actually caused further chapping and drying to my sensitive lips. It is also expensive!

rated 5 of 5 on 7/20/2013 7:29:00 AM More reviews by samm23

This product has become a daily staple for me , I love numbers 1 Rose Shimmer and 2 Apricot shimmer, soft and subtle for daily use. The new colours that have been introduced look lovely, I did try number 5 candy shimmer in a store the other day which is a stronger colour ( on me anyway ) but was still gorgeous and 4 petal shimmer . I will definitely be looking to buy the new colours over the next couple of months. They last well are easy to apply and smell divine. Clarins usually do a lip range around the holidays , I would love to see a full set of mini's from this product and colour range .

rated 5 of 5 on 7/2/2013 1:07:00 AM More reviews by libertinexox

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Hazel

My favourite lipgloss. Not too sticky or thick, stays on a long time, nice smell and a pretty hint of colour. I like the packaging too.. easy to get the right amount and you can get almost every last bit out of the tube.

It's a nice alternative to the super thick and sticky glosses that are popular these days (mac etc).. this feels more light and moisturizing, almost like a lip balm.

rated 3 of 5 on 6/9/2013 9:55:00 AM More reviews by horatia

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I have this in the shade candy shimmer and it makes my lips look fantastic.

Unfortunately, I am sensitive to some ingredient. I wore it for about 2 hours and my lips were tingling, stinging, the skin around my mouth was itching.

But for those without sensitive skin, this makes lips look a natural pink, plump, healthy and sort of glow. Its worth the price if you are not allergic.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/5/2013 1:21:00 PM More reviews by ChristaLovesMakeup

Great product. Soft on my lips, not sticky and a hint of colour and it smells really good.

rated 4 of 5 on 6/5/2013 1:14:00 PM More reviews by bobbywoo

Age: 44-55 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Hazel

I have been using this for a few months and am really enjoying it. It is a nice light comfortable gloss. It is not a long lasting high gloss shine as is usually expected from most glosses. On me it is comfortable with a subtle shine and touch of color. Good for my 45 year old lips or one looking for a little more natural look while still wanting to pamper the lips. It adds a nice amount of moisture. I have apricot and will be buying more colors in the future. Good job Clarins!

rated 5 of 5 on 5/4/2013 5:00:00 PM More reviews by rachelk94

This is beautiful! Nourishes and gets rid of any dry skin or cracks. Tastes Good to and leaves no stickiness!

rated 5 of 5 on 5/4/2013 4:52:00 PM More reviews by theonlyh

Age: 19-24 Skin: Other, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I bought 05 Candy Shimmer today as I had been given a discount/money off voucher for Clarins! I am absolutely in love with the product already, I can't stop applying it and will definitely buy again!!! It goes on perfectly, isn't sticky and lasts for ages. 5 stars for everything! It's a little bit pricey but worth it

rated 5 of 5 on 4/16/2013 2:14:00 AM More reviews by EnglishRoseAmongThorns

Age: 30-35 Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Green

I recieved this as a sample a few days ago and it has not left my side since. It is such a lovely product. I struggle to find a lip treatment that nourishes my lips, most just create more chapping on me but not this.

The texture is somewhere between a luxurious balm and a gloss, it is not sticky at all and glides on extremely smoothly. It feels soft as you apply it.

It smells divine, like vanilla or marshmallows or something, it's not an overpowering scent just softly sweet and I love it, fortunately it doesn't taste like it smells or it wouldn't last 2 minutes on my lips before I was licking it off again!

It intensely moisturises my lips and leaves behind a soft glossy sheen, plus it really does what it says on the packaging. Perfecting my lips by hiding any small lines.

The packaging is lovely, I am especially loving the applicator and have never seen one like it before. You squeeze the tube until the product comes out onto a soft fabric covered applicator which allows the product to glide on so smoothly and softly.

The sample I recieved was for the Nude shade but I could not find a review for that so wrote it here. I understand the formula and packaging are the same for the other shades, Rose Shimmer and Apricot Shimmer.

I would highly recommend this product and want to try the Rose Shimmer next since being pale I tend to suit pink shades more than nude ones. This product has soon become a HG for me and I will always repurchase.

EDIT: I have since purchased this in Rose Shimmer and love it, there is no difference in texture, moisturising ability or scent between the two shades. I love the slight pink sheen this gives to my lips and is so pretty for daytime I'm now considering adding Candy Shimmer to my collection as it looks like a pretty coral/pink which would be perfect for summer.

7 out of 9 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No