October 21, 2014 | 968 users online

Lip Gloss - Clarins - Instant Light Lip Perfector

rated 5 of 5 on 4/28/2014 7:37:00 PM More reviews by NARSnerd

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

This is my go to product on a no makeup day. It provides moisture, beautiful shine and a touch of sheer colour. It makes my lips look smooth and full. I own two shades, rose shimmer and nude shimmer, however on the lips they both look the same. I wish clarins would release more colours, maybe with a touch more pigmentation. Definitely think every girl needs this in her stash, but only one shade is really necessary. The also have a pleasant scent and are long wearing, around 3 hours.

rated 4 of 5 on 3/13/2014 9:22:00 PM More reviews by Abuck

Age: 44-55 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I love this lip balm will never buy another now that I have been wearing this one for a year now. No more dry lips and tastes and looks great

rated 5 of 5 on 3/9/2014 6:02:00 PM More reviews by Halvsnygg

Age: 36-43 Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium Eyes: Blue

Quite expensive, but gives a nice everyday coulour (I have #5). Moisturising and not sticky.

rated 3 of 5 on 12/28/2013 3:36:00 PM More reviews by JuliaSYarwood

Age: 36-43 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

I got this in Rosewood. Although definitely moisturising, there is hardly any colour to it!. I choose Rosewood as I thought it would be the darkest but nah, same as my natural lip colour ( and I am pale!). Too expensive for the results

rated 5 of 5 on 11/24/2013 2:12:00 PM More reviews by Helenaboo

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

Having to deal with the sudden transition from warm to cold temperatures, my lips got chapped and very dry. After hearing very good reviews of this lipgloss I decided to give it a go. It has a nice and sweet smell, which I think is very important in a lip product. The color, which is 03, is a nude and natural color. It gives a nice shine and is not as sticky as a regular lipgloss. You do not need to put on much product, a little bit is enough!
The packaging is very slim and the applicator is great, you just squeeze the tube and the product comes out on a sponge-like applicator.

This product leaves my lips moisturized and soft. Compared to other high-end lip products, this is not a bad price for this lipgloss. Would definetely repurchase, since it is a staple in my makeup bag. It sure does wonders!

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 9/11/2013 6:26:00 PM More reviews by fustyluggz

Age: 30-35 Skin: Oily, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Curly, Fine Eyes: Green

After all of the amazing things I've heard/read about these lip glosses, I finally decided to give in and try them out. I really expected for the skies to open up and to hear angels sing the first time I used this. The result? It's a very decent lip gloss. It smells good, it goes on nicely, you don't need a ton of product, it's moisturizing, it lasts fairly well and it isn't super thick or sticky so there's no resulting goop. I have the color 5, which I guess is Candy Shimmer and color 6, which is Rosewood Shimmer. They do make my lips look smoother and fuller. Is this worth the $22? I don't know... but somehow I've ended up with two of them and reach for them more than any other lip product I own. I guess they kind of sneak up on you.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/25/2013 12:49:00 AM More reviews by MelodyID

Age: 25-29 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

Love this lip gloss, however, a bit pricey.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 8/15/2013 5:27:00 PM More reviews by tinkerrbelle

Age: 36-43 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Warm Hair: Blond, Other, Fine Eyes: Blue

White chocolate scent, delicious but I don't always want my lips to smell like sweets! I have brought 4 tubes in the past few years but won't buy anymore. While it is smooth feeling on lips and makes a smooth base for lipstick I have realised that on the days I've used this it actually caused further chapping and drying to my sensitive lips. It is also expensive!

rated 5 of 5 on 7/20/2013 7:29:00 AM More reviews by samm23

This product has become a daily staple for me , I love numbers 1 Rose Shimmer and 2 Apricot shimmer, soft and subtle for daily use. The new colours that have been introduced look lovely, I did try number 5 candy shimmer in a store the other day which is a stronger colour ( on me anyway ) but was still gorgeous and 4 petal shimmer . I will definitely be looking to buy the new colours over the next couple of months. They last well are easy to apply and smell divine. Clarins usually do a lip range around the holidays , I would love to see a full set of mini's from this product and colour range .

rated 5 of 5 on 7/2/2013 1:07:00 AM More reviews by libertinexox

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Hazel

My favourite lipgloss. Not too sticky or thick, stays on a long time, nice smell and a pretty hint of colour. I like the packaging too.. easy to get the right amount and you can get almost every last bit out of the tube.

It's a nice alternative to the super thick and sticky glosses that are popular these days (mac etc).. this feels more light and moisturizing, almost like a lip balm.