November 28, 2014 | 1335 users online

Lip Gloss - Clarins - Instant Light Lip Perfector

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 4/28/2014 8:00:00 PM More reviews by tricyclesinskirts

Many moons ago, I managed the counter next to a clarins counter...I adored the SA so much, I bought their gift with purchase, and this was one of my favorites of the bunch ($70 purchase, ahem...clarins is so pricey!)

She was a gem, and so was this lippie. My BFF loved it so much, she stole it from me, actually ;) I had 01, smells just like creme brulee.

Would I repurchase? Probably not without my favorite SA, but it's a great lipgloss, all the same.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/28/2014 7:37:00 PM More reviews by NARSnerd

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

This is my go to product on a no makeup day. It provides moisture, beautiful shine and a touch of sheer colour. It makes my lips look smooth and full. I own two shades, rose shimmer and nude shimmer, however on the lips they both look the same. I wish clarins would release more colours, maybe with a touch more pigmentation. Definitely think every girl needs this in her stash, but only one shade is really necessary. The also have a pleasant scent and are long wearing, around 3 hours.

rated 4 of 5 on 3/13/2014 9:22:00 PM More reviews by Abuck

Age: 44-55 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I love this lip balm will never buy another now that I have been wearing this one for a year now. No more dry lips and tastes and looks great

rated 5 of 5 on 3/9/2014 6:02:00 PM More reviews by Halvsnygg

Age: 36-43 Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium Eyes: Blue

Quite expensive, but gives a nice everyday coulour (I have #5). Moisturising and not sticky.

rated 3 of 5 on 12/28/2013 3:36:00 PM More reviews by JuliaSYarwood

Age: 36-43 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

I got this in Rosewood. Although definitely moisturising, there is hardly any colour to it!. I choose Rosewood as I thought it would be the darkest but nah, same as my natural lip colour ( and I am pale!). Too expensive for the results

rated 5 of 5 on 11/24/2013 2:12:00 PM More reviews by Helenaboo

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

Having to deal with the sudden transition from warm to cold temperatures, my lips got chapped and very dry. After hearing very good reviews of this lipgloss I decided to give it a go. It has a nice and sweet smell, which I think is very important in a lip product. The color, which is 03, is a nude and natural color. It gives a nice shine and is not as sticky as a regular lipgloss. You do not need to put on much product, a little bit is enough!
The packaging is very slim and the applicator is great, you just squeeze the tube and the product comes out on a sponge-like applicator.

This product leaves my lips moisturized and soft. Compared to other high-end lip products, this is not a bad price for this lipgloss. Would definetely repurchase, since it is a staple in my makeup bag. It sure does wonders!

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 9/11/2013 6:26:00 PM More reviews by fustyluggz

Age: 30-35 Skin: Oily, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Curly, Fine Eyes: Green

After all of the amazing things I've heard/read about these lip glosses, I finally decided to give in and try them out. I really expected for the skies to open up and to hear angels sing the first time I used this. The result? It's a very decent lip gloss. It smells good, it goes on nicely, you don't need a ton of product, it's moisturizing, it lasts fairly well and it isn't super thick or sticky so there's no resulting goop. I have the color 5, which I guess is Candy Shimmer and color 6, which is Rosewood Shimmer. They do make my lips look smoother and fuller. Is this worth the $22? I don't know... but somehow I've ended up with two of them and reach for them more than any other lip product I own. I guess they kind of sneak up on you.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/25/2013 12:49:00 AM More reviews by MelodyID

Age: 25-29 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

Love this lip gloss, however, a bit pricey.

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 8/15/2013 5:27:00 PM More reviews by tinkerrbelle

Age: 36-43 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Warm Hair: Blond, Other, Fine Eyes: Blue

Creates a smooth base for lipstick and smooth feeling on lips. However, my lips dried out and chapped more using the Instant Light, even getting to the point of peeling just the days I wore this. As for the scent, I initially loved the smell of white chocolate scent, but by the time I got to my 4th tube or so I found it sickly and nauseating.

I think any "perfecting" this product does is temporary, and over time this makes lips worse and age faster...fragranced products do that anyway I'm told so this is no exception

rated 5 of 5 on 7/20/2013 7:29:00 AM More reviews by samm23

This product has become a daily staple for me , I love numbers 1 Rose Shimmer and 2 Apricot shimmer, soft and subtle for daily use. The new colours that have been introduced look lovely, I did try number 5 candy shimmer in a store the other day which is a stronger colour ( on me anyway ) but was still gorgeous and 4 petal shimmer . I will definitely be looking to buy the new colours over the next couple of months. They last well are easy to apply and smell divine. Clarins usually do a lip range around the holidays , I would love to see a full set of mini's from this product and colour range .