Elizabeth Arden Ceramide Plump Perfect Lipstick

4.5

Pentaerythrityl Tetraisostearate, Octyldodecanol, Ethylene/Propylene Copolymer, Trioctyldodecyl Citrate, Di Calcium Phosphate, Mica, Microcrystalline Wax/Cera Microcristallina, Disteardimonium Hectorite, Ceramide 1, Ceramide 3, Ceramide 6 II, Gardenia Tahitensis Flower, Ascorbyl Palmitate, Retinyl Palmitate, Tocopherol, Tocopheryl Acetate, Hydrogenated Coconut Oil, Squalane, Tribehenin, Trimethylolpropane Triisostearate, Ethylhexyl Palmitate, Lecithin, Palmitoyl Oligopeptide, Sorbitan Isostearate, Polyethylene, Citric Acid, Perfume (Fragrance), Propylparaben, May Contain ( /-): Bismuth Oxychloride (CI 77163), Blue 1 Lake (CI 42090), Carmine (CI 75470), Iron Oxides (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499), Red 6 (CI 15850), Red 7 Lake (CI 15850), Red 27 Lake (CI 45410), Red 28 Lake (CI 45410), Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Yellow 5 Lake (CI 19140), Yellow 6 Lake (CI 15985)

on 3/1/2011 2:41:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Warm

I have this shade in Perfect Brick and it is my favourite lipstick in texture and even in shade. i have tried many shades of red lipsticks but this truly is the perfect lipstick for me i love it. Also the texture is so smooth and creamy, it is so easy to apply and keeps your lips moisturized at the same time (i HATE it when lipsticks dry out your lips when taken off or even the next morning). Although i havent noticed its 'plumping' effects fully, i have noticed my lips appear a tiny bit fuller, the creases in my lips seem less noticable so my lips look smooth which is the main reason why i love this lipstick. i gues a downside would be that the packaging isnt very attractive but to be honest im not really that bothered about that lol

on 10/4/2010 2:20:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool

Hair: Blond, Curly, Coarse

#18 Perfect Rose is one of my favourite lipsticks. The colour is a cool-toned rose with a slight pearl/frost finish. It is a neutral pink shade that gives my lips a bit of colour without being too over the top - perfect for everyday wear. The formula is very creamy, smooth and easy to apply; it has a very faint sweet scent and no discernible flavour. My lips always feel well moisturised when I wear it. I haven't really noticed my lips being 'plumper' per se, but I think the pearl finish does make my lips look fuller. The only con I can think of is that it comes off when eating/drinking and I need to periodically reapply it throughout the day - but for a non-colourstay lipstick the staying power of Ceramide Plump Perfect is pretty good.

on 1/30/2010 7:16:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool

I have this lipstick in Perfect Spice. The color is a soft wearable reddish wine color. The lipstick glides on very smoothly and compliments pale complexions nicely. Patting a little on works as a subtle lip stain as well. One tip though, do a little internet search online before you buy and you can get this lipstick for half the price of retail!
Still looking for my HG red lipstick however...

on 11/15/2009 11:23:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral

I have this in Perfect Brick. My opinion of the color has changed over time. Originally I thought it was too intense, but now my perception of it has changed for the better. Perfect Brick is a very deep, dark, bloody sort of red. It appears to be a neutral red. Against my very pale skin, the color looks vampire-like. I can definitely make it an everyday red if I blot it and apply balm or gloss before I apply the color. I am usually skeptical of most red lipsticks, as they tend to turn fuschia on me, but Perfect Brick is one of the very few red lipsticks that stays red.

The formula is amazing, with plumping peptides, ceramides, squalane, and nourishing oils like coconut and gardenia. It doesn't bleed or feather and the moisture stays on my lips for hours.

I have this in perfect rose which is too red in my opinion but I can pull it off with a sheer peachy lip gloss over it. This product I find very hard on it's own and so i apply a lip conditioner underneath and it's the perfect match. Staying power is great and the color coverage is also great. I actually got this free as a gift of purchase so I have no idea how much this thing cost but overall a good product and I was really amazed by the staying power, this thing does not budge on the lips throughout the day although it's very easy to take off.

Overall an okay product but I've had better lipsticks so I probably wont get it again.

Hair: Red, Wavy, Fine

The formula for these lipsticks is exquisite. I have had the privilege of trying this fabulous formula in the Elizabeth Arden blue holiday palette (the Ceramide Plump Perfect lip kit from late 2007). The 3 shades I have tried are perfect rosegold, perfect bare and perfect bronze. They have an incredible feel on the lips: weightless and even coverage (no settling into lines in lips) and enough moisturizing powers so as to not leave your lips feeling dried out. I liked this little palette so much (at $35AUD, this is a great price for a palette) I bought 2 more (which was probably a little extreme). I would recommend this lipstick to anyone who likes a good selection of colors to choose from and a sumptuous formula that lasts on the lips.

on 12/17/2007 2:31:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Tan, Warm

Hair: Black, Curly, Fine

I really love these lipsticks. My favorite shades are Perfect Ginger..Perfect RoseGold...and perfect fig is decent. They glide on really smooth. The staying power is GREAT. I can drink without leaving a rim stain. Nice matte look without looking chappy. Very comfortable. Makes my lips look nice and full. The price is kinda expensive but affordable. Well worth the money. I will def. keep repurchasing. Ginger and Rosegold are super flattering to my complexion. I have a pic for referrance*

on 12/5/2007 6:40:00 AM

Great lipstick with full coverage. Lips look full. I have a few different colors but my favorite is Perfect Brick similar to Clinique's discontinued red drama but with better staying power. The perfect everyday red--needs very little touch up and is not very bright just a deep brick red. I have had to order from EA because my local Macy is always out of stock of this shade. If you like it, buy a couple

on 11/23/2007 11:13:00 AM

Despite the price, this is a lipstick I would buy again. I wear pure fig, and I know it makes my lips look plumper without the irritating ingredients in other formulas. The texture is smooth but matte, and can be applied thinly for a pop of color or thicker for a more made-up look.

Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool

Hair: Grey, Curly, Fine

I have this in Perfect Rose and love it!! The pigmentation is perfect, it does give a full lip effect and for $18, it is well worth it. I am very pale, with blue red undertones and blue green eyes. The only negative I can think of, is that I have to reapply often. Try it!!!

Recommended for Medium Skin