September 21, 2014 | 1528 users online

Eye Shadow - NYX - Single Eye Shadow - Hawaiian Coffee

rated 5 of 5 on 11/3/2009 5:23:00 AM More reviews by anamatovska

This is a buttery smooth beautiful colour. It is an awesome interesting brown to have...definitely something a bit different. gorgeous colour especially on brown eyes because the purple undertone (its not purple though its a brown with an undertone of purple) makes it a must have. Purchased on ebay - live in AUS best eyeshadow ever!!!

rated 5 of 5 on 9/16/2009 2:15:00 PM More reviews by lemonginger

Age: 30-35 Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Black

The wonderful thing about NYX's the texture is buttery soft. Hawaiian coffee is also one of a nicely pigmented NYX e/s.I use this to fill my brows.Sometimes I put this all over my lid. It is one of versatile eye shadow which I love much. Definitely will purchase again

rated 5 of 5 on 6/10/2009 5:16:00 AM More reviews by valdezc

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Hawaiian Coffee is a dark brown color with purple undertones to it. It's perfect for a nice neutral day time look in the crease and outer V. If your a neutral lover than I suggest this color, its a must have. As with many other NYX eyeshadows it is very pigmented and very blendable. Always use a good primer so that it will have a longer staying power. Love the color and love the name cuz I'm from hawaii. YAY!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 1/18/2009 3:18:00 PM More reviews by jaqi16

I love this color! My new HG to go with Root Beer (I find this just slightly darker when applied with a light hand), Flamingo and White Pearl. I use this on the outer part of my lid and I find it really makes my mascara stand out and my eyes look wide and bright. I will continue to repurchase this!!!

As with all NYX e/s application was smooth and this it is very blendable and buildable.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/20/2008 7:45:00 PM More reviews by mxgirl2007

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Dark, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Black

i absolutely love this matte brown shadow...i bought it over the summer and recently started using it...its a matte dark brown with purplish/reddish undertones...on my nc43 skin its perfect as a crease color...so glad i ordered it from cherry culture...it will probably become my most used shadow...recommend it for anyone.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/5/2008 7:20:00 PM More reviews by SierraMascara

I like it. For me, this color isn't 'almost black' as another reviewer said, I would call it a medium to medium-dark brown. I use it for my brows sometimes, too. I like this color especially combined with purples and pinks because it can be *ever so slightly* plummy :)

rated 4 of 5 on 8/9/2008 10:48:00 PM More reviews by FusciaNGold

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

REALLY DARK brown, almost black-brown. great for outter corner or as a liner. MUST have for super smokey brown looks, blends good. Little goes a long way. wont need to repurchase.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 6/11/2008 5:28:00 PM More reviews by callmecordelia

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair, Warm Hair: Brown, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Green

Ooo, beautiful. It is a deep greyed brown with a gunmetal sheen, just as the previous reviewer said. There's no shimmer or glitter here -- it's satiny-looking. Very similar to Toffee, but I think this is nicer. ETA: When I blend this out, it's plummy! It's soft and easy to work with and super gorgeous and honestly as good as any MAC shadow I've tried. That's the thing about NYX -- it can be hit and miss, but the hits are incredible.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 3/26/2007 1:54:00 PM More reviews by mljohnson123

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Dark, Cool Hair: Black, Kinky, Coarse Eyes: Brown

DDD NW45 or HIP#818.....Hawaiian Coffee is a deep cool-toned brown. A hint of deep-plum and a gunmetal sheen appears if you use a damp brush. Gorgeous, unique addition for my collection. Beautiful for smokey eye, crease, or liner color. Maybe even under a cooltoned shimmer pigment; ie. Frozen White, silver, sunpepper, or copperclast. Same wonderful quality as with all NYX e/s. Cost $5. Ordered from NYX website. Love, Love, Love it. continued >>

9 out of 9 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No