October 20, 2014 | 1445 users online

Gels/Soaps - Olay - Ultra Moisture with Shea Butter

rated 5 of 5 on 5/3/2013 10:41:00 PM More reviews by Mishybee

Age: 30-35 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

Love this!! Just purchased this last week at costco.. 4 bottles for 8.99 with costco coupon..what a steal!! Smells good, cleans great!!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 2/18/2013 10:56:00 PM More reviews by FaceofMaleah

OH MY GOD. HG body wash- I had know idea that I could ever have an HG body wash I mean....body wash is just body wash right? This is the perfect body wash. It is lightly and pleasantly scented, it foams well and it moisturizes- what more can you ask for?! I had hoped for the same result with Dove and Nivea body washes but they just left and uncomfortable residue behind. This doesn't- it just leaves your skin feeling healthy and clean. And I found this on sale for $3.69 which is an absolute incredible price. LOVE!!

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 1/30/2013 12:02:00 AM More reviews by italiana800

This body wash is really nice. It smells fresh, but the smell does not linger. I think it's semi moisturizing, not as much as I would've expected. It was pretty cheap, about $5 for a HUGE bottle, so I'm not complaining. I would buy this again, but I may try a different kind instead.

rated 3 of 5 on 11/19/2012 3:35:00 PM More reviews by missbeautyqueen

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Olive, Neutral Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Black

Pros:
- moisturizes
- easy to find
- cheap
Cons:
- contains parabens
- didn't improve my skin
Overall:
I think this is an okay body wash. It moisturizes my skin a little bit. It was pretty easy to find. I got mine at my grocery store. You do get a lot of product for what you pay for. It does contain parabens which is probably the reason why I will not repurchase this product. I'm very picky about things like that. Unless I love it then I won't use it if it contains parabens. It also didn't do anything for my body. I had hoped it would really moisturize and maybe even help with some of the small pimples I have been getting. Unfortunately I do not recommend this to people.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/15/2012 7:24:00 PM More reviews by nikkimarie37

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I got this product for Christmas and was one of my favorite gifts. It cleans your skin VERY well and leaves a beautiful scent. Shea butter smells very good when you are fresh out of the shower. Yum! Also after you dry off you will notice a very soft skin texture. That is from the soap. I recommend this to anyone with rough skin or anyone looking for a nice scent. Also if you want a soap that does the trick, buy this product. The price is totally worth it seeing it has so many pros and I have not thought of one single con...

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 4/20/2012 9:33:00 PM More reviews by canadian

This body wash has a light shea scent that is not overpowering and not perfumy. It lathers nicely and didn't dry out my skin. You can also use it as a shaving lotion. I plan on trying it on my legs this week. Two in one product which is a bonus. I payed around $4.99 Canadian at Walmart. I would definitely repurchase.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 4/18/2012 4:53:00 AM More reviews by alexanna7

Age: 44-55 Skin: Normal, Olive, Neutral Hair: Black, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

this shower gel smells awsome! I love shea butter smell! It cleans well,lathers well! Leaves your skin super soft and moisturized! Love it!

rated 5 of 5 on 2/2/2012 3:49:00 AM More reviews by saban

Remember when Oil of Olay first came out with body wash? I do. I remember my skin feeling like silk and never needing lotion. I remember campaigns for the stuff that came with a free bath pouf and stated that you only needed a small amount to clean your whole body.

This product reminds me of those days. The smell is different but the softness and the lather take me back to my youth when this product finally convinced my mom to start buying body wash for the family instead of soap.

This is the perfect body wash! Dense, soft lather, rinses clean, smells great and moisturizes the skin long after the shower is over.

rated 4 of 5 on 11/12/2011 5:58:00 AM More reviews by sleepytree

This one of the best body washes I've used. It smells nice and the smell is not overpowering. Its pretty moisturizing but it still cleanses very well and does not strip your skin like other products I've used. I usually moisturize after I shower but the times that I don't my skin is fine without it. I have normal skin though so I'm not sure how this would be for someone with dry skin. Overall great product, especially for the price.

rated 3 of 5 on 9/12/2011 4:25:00 PM More reviews by Starra1

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Black

The scent is not strong. It has a oily and smooth feeling to my skin after using them. I think this is good if you are reluctant to spend a lot of body wash. Got them from wholesale store and very cheap compare to many other body wash out there. Not that I would recommend it to everyone but it is definitely a good budget daily body wash.