Olay Ultra Moisture with Shea Butter

4.2

WATER, PETROLATUM, AMMONIUM LAURETH SULFATE, AMMONIUM LAURYL SULFATE, SODIUM LAUROAMPHOACETATE, LAURIC ACID, TRIHYDROXYSTEARIN, FRAGRANCE, SODIUM CHLORIDE, GUAR HYDROXYPROPYL TRIMONIUM CHLORIDE, CITRIC ACID, DMDM HYDANTOIN, SODIUM BENZOATE, DISODIUM EDTA, NIACINAMIDE*, PEG-14M, BUTYROSPERMUM PARKI (SHEA BUTTER) EXTRACT, TOCOPHERYL ACETATE, RETINYL PALMITATE, VITAMIN B3, VITAMIN E, VITAMIN A

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Warm

I love this! It feels so luxurious, like you're putting a lotion on. It's moisturizing even when you get out of the shower & it smells so nice. I would definitely repurchase from this line of body washes.

on 6/16/2013 2:44:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Tan, Warm

Love it! For years I used Olay Total Effects Exfoliating Body Wash but when my store was out of stock of it I picked this up instead as temporary. I ended up falling in love with this, it knocks total effects wash out the park. The jar of moisturizer in this makes my skin feel a lot better than the stickiness of jojoba oil in total effects.

on 5/12/2013 2:31:00 PM

This is the one I always come back to time and time again.
I've tried what must be hundreds of body washes from Bath and Body Works and The Body Shop to L'Occitane and Kiehls and everything in between. This is the only thing that doesn't send me rushing straight from the shower into a vat of body lotion. In fact, during the warmer months I can be lazy and skip moisturizing altogether (though not for more than 2 days!). The one thing I don't like is the fragrance, but it fades quickly.

on 5/3/2013 10:41:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm

Love this!! Just purchased this last week at costco.. 4 bottles for 8.99 with costco coupon..what a steal!! Smells good, cleans great!!

on 2/18/2013 10:56:00 PM

Hair: Red, Straight, Fine

OH MY GOD. HG body wash- I had know idea that I could ever have an HG body wash I mean....body wash is just body wash right? This is the perfect body wash. It is lightly and pleasantly scented, it foams well and it moisturizes- what more can you ask for?! I had hoped for the same result with Dove and Nivea body washes but they just left and uncomfortable residue behind. This doesn't- it just leaves your skin feeling healthy and clean. And I found this on sale for $3.69 which is an absolute incredible price. LOVE!!

on 1/30/2013 12:02:00 AM

This body wash is really nice. It smells fresh, but the smell does not linger. I think it's semi moisturizing, not as much as I would've expected. It was pretty cheap, about $5 for a HUGE bottle, so I'm not complaining. I would buy this again, but I may try a different kind instead.

Skin: Combination, Olive, Neutral

Pros:
- moisturizes
- easy to find
- cheap
Cons:
- contains parabens
- didn't improve my skin
Overall:
I think this is an okay body wash. It moisturizes my skin a little bit. It was pretty easy to find. I got mine at my grocery store. You do get a lot of product for what you pay for. It does contain parabens which is probably the reason why I will not repurchase this product. I'm very picky about things like that. Unless I love it then I won't use it if it contains parabens. It also didn't do anything for my body. I had hoped it would really moisturize and maybe even help with some of the small pimples I have been getting. Unfortunately I do not recommend this to people.

on 6/15/2012 7:24:00 PM

I got this product for Christmas and was one of my favorite gifts. It cleans your skin VERY well and leaves a beautiful scent. Shea butter smells very good when you are fresh out of the shower. Yum! Also after you dry off you will notice a very soft skin texture. That is from the soap. I recommend this to anyone with rough skin or anyone looking for a nice scent. Also if you want a soap that does the trick, buy this product. The price is totally worth it seeing it has so many pros and I have not thought of one single con...

on 4/20/2012 9:33:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Medium, Neutral

Hair: Brunette, Other, Fine

This body wash has a light shea scent that is not overpowering and not perfumy. It lathers nicely and didn't dry out my skin. You can also use it as a shaving lotion. I plan on trying it on my legs this week. Two in one product which is a bonus. I payed around $4.99 Canadian at Walmart. I would definitely repurchase.

on 4/18/2012 4:53:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Olive, Neutral

this shower gel smells awsome! I love shea butter smell! It cleans well,lathers well! Leaves your skin super soft and moisturized! Love it!