November 23, 2014 | 2015 users online

Lotions/ Creams - Neutrogena - Body Lotion

rated 5 of 5 on 6/24/2007 2:53:00 PM More reviews by snls

I'm not sure if this product has been reviewed yet, "Summer Glow" moisturizer/gradual tanner from Neutrogena.

I really like this stuff more than other gradual self-tanners because it is easy to apply, it dries quickly, it spells fresh (until near the end of the day when that self-tanner smell kicks in), plus it has an SPF of 20, which is great especially on those Arizona summer days when it's too hot to lay by the pool but you still want some color in order to avoid looking like a vampire. Within five days, I have a base tan. Plus, with the sun protection, this just can't be beat. I hope it's never discontinued. With the amount of product that you get for the cost and the basic tube design, this is ideal for traveling. I highly recommend it, particularly for people like me who are paranoid about skin cancer and who suck when it comes to regular self-tanner application.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/29/2007 3:42:00 PM More reviews by angelakobel

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

This is my HG lotion. I love the light scent, which vanishes after awhile, leaving only my perfume. It sinks in quickly, keeps me soft all day, and is very light in texture. I do wish it wasn't in a pump bottle, but that being said, it is a sturdy good pump that doesn't get clogged.
I'm a big fan of Neutrogena body products, and this one is the best.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 5/12/2007 4:02:00 PM More reviews by thefairestlady1012

Age: 19-24 Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

While the skin on my face is extremely combination in its type, the skin on my body is extremely dry and flaky. This is the only unscented body lotion or cream that even begins to heal and relieve this dry and itchy skin. Neutrogena just has great products all-around hair, skincare, makeup, and everything at a very reasonable price. I would certainly repurchase unless and until find something that works even better, which probably won't be for a while (The packaging is a user-friendly pump bottle). Note: The reason why I said unscented is because I have some body butters, creams, and lotions that work better but only go with certain body sprays and perfumes.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/13/2005 2:54:00 AM More reviews by Shena55

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Black

I've been using this lotion every single day for the past 5 years and i absolutely LOVE it. After a shower i rub it alll over my body,, it's extra light, no greasy residue, the added sesame oil gives just the right amount of moisture you need, no thick/watery feeling, just right. makes your skin soooo smooth.

rated 4 of 5 on 8/24/2005 4:15:00 PM More reviews by bobbielr

Along with the body oil and body wash, this is a staple for me. The packaging could be better as I found out after a recent airline trip! Not even taping the cap would have prevented it from spilling.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/13/2005 12:58:00 PM More reviews by Yoonme

This is a great body lotion for the summer months, and if your skin isn't too dry it would probably work well during the rest of the year. I've been using this for the past few months in the summer and it has worked great. It moisturizes just enough and has a nice, light, refreshing sesame oil smell that fades quickly so that it doesn't mix with perfumes. I have and will buy this again.

rated 4 of 5 on 2/26/2005 12:51:00 PM More reviews by Ashleeerika

I like this light lotion, great for summer time and I love the pump.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 1/20/2005 12:41:00 AM More reviews by ProductJunkey

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Green

This lotion is rather greasy when used on my hands, but using it after a shower on my body, it's great!
I like it because it makes you feel clean, no greasy residue.
It smells pretty nice, too.
My skin feels healthy after I use this. Would repurchase.

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 11/28/2004 1:13:00 PM More reviews by MsAzNqTpRiNcEsS

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Green

i got this lotion in an 8.5 fl oz pump and its quite a light moisturizer....more geared for the warm-hot months....i am not a big fan of the sesame oil scent....it leaves an ugly white film against my skin, like soap residues after a shower....i will not repurchase this bcoz i am more impressed with my VS lotions for scent & performance.....

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 9/26/2004 8:33:00 PM More reviews by punkysus

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I really love this stuff. It's totally non-greasy (something you can expect in a Neutrogena moisture product), and really moisturizes. It's small and portable container is great, perfect for a purse or pocket. It smells like suntan lotion, which is a favorite smell of mine. though I prefer a bottle that squirts, instead of having to slap it on your hand until the gunk comes out.