September 2, 2014 | 1905 users online

Scrubs - Neutrogena - Oil-Free Acne Stress Control Power-Clear Scrub

rated 5 of 5 on 12/21/2013 4:52:00 PM More reviews by mick13105

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

I am in love with this scrub! I was suffering from really bad clogged pores and this has been the only thing that cleared out my pores, helped reduce pimples, and even out my skin texture. I even spent 140 dollars on a clarisonic which didn't work as well as this scrub. it took about a month for my skin to completely transform but I'm so glad I purchased and will definitely be buying again!

rated 4 of 5 on 12/2/2013 8:33:00 PM More reviews by Shesawhitegirl

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I have been using this product for a very long time. I have tried multiple other products that are supposedly supposed to do the same thing, but never worked for me. My skin was on and off with break outs. When I broke out it wasn't just a few, it was like five large ones, and this really helps. I use this and the nightly cleaning pads. Along with the 8 hr relief gel if I get a zit. Together I think its great. Especially if you have sensitive skin. Thumbs up!

rated 5 of 5 on 11/18/2013 4:36:00 AM More reviews by Izzymakeupx

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

PROS:
Really helped clear up acne
Didn't dry out my skin (i always moisturize after using it, though)
Gentle, didn't irritate my skin, not too trough or grainy
Noticeably reduced the stubborn blackheads on my nose
My skin feels very soft after use

CONS:
None specifically that i can think of, although for me personally i haven't noticed that it has reduced the redness in my skin to any great degree.

I feel that this product along with the power cream wash has made a great difference to my skin, in the past month i have broken out worse than ever before, i'm not sure what caused it, it was really awful. As soon as i started using this and the wash i really saw the difference in my skin, the pimples were clearing up much faster than if i hadn't used it. I now have no serious breaks outs left and i can see a huge difference on my nose where i usually have really bad and stubborn blackheads. Nothing has cleared them up before except these products, so impressed. I'm going to continue to use them!!!!

rated 4 of 5 on 10/26/2013 3:53:00 PM More reviews by Lisafrank

feels so nice and smooth on my skin

rated 5 of 5 on 10/14/2013 5:31:00 PM More reviews by 30rockette

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral Hair: Red, Straight, Fine Eyes: Hazel

I've bought this over and over again since May of 2011. It has definitely helped clear up my acne on my face and my shoulders! I had tried so many products, and this (in conjunction with the toner from the same line) was what finally helped me tame my moderate acne. Now I only get breakouts around my mouth and chin occasionally, which I believe is a hormonal issue I'm still trying to resolve. But seriously, I'm so glad this product exists. It changed my life basically!

Like every acne resolving product, it does not work for everyone. But this one has worked for me! I use it every time I shower.

The only cons to this product are that I run out of it pretty dang often, and I feel like your skin can build up a bit of a tolerance to it. Taking breaks might help.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/30/2013 4:43:00 PM More reviews by CollegeKid

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Relaxed, Medium Eyes: Brown

I started using the Acne Stress Control Toner and i absolutely fell in love with the toner. And so, I was in need of a scrub and I decided to branch out to the Acne Stress Control line and get this scrub. This scrub gives me the fresh feeling that I love. It leaves my skin really smooth. I really hoped it helps my acne because I have HORRIBLE breakouts in the summer. This summer I complete change my skin routine and so far it has been controlled to a manageable condition.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 5/28/2013 2:07:00 PM More reviews by kupo_baby

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool Hair: Red, Straight, Medium Eyes: Green

I used to have this product several years ago but I ran out and my skin was clear so I didn't repurchase. But after a change in my diet, I started breaking out again. I looked through reviews of different products because I thought that I might as well try something new. But this was rated pretty well & it worked great before so I figured that I might as well repurchase.

Well, I still really like this! It minimized and then eliminated my tiny breakouts in about 2-3 days and after about a week of daily use (evening only), it dried up the big zit that that had been on my face for over a month. I didn't use any other acne treatments, just this scrub.

I'm very happy. And while it won't be my daily cleanser (my skin is usually clear), I will reach for this when I feel a breakout starting to creep up on me

rated 5 of 5 on 3/31/2013 3:39:00 PM More reviews by MCast

I purchased the product based on the great reviews on this site. It doesn't dry out my skin and provides a cool sensation. It has reduced my acne. I'm pretty happy with it.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/23/2013 7:00:00 PM More reviews by drawkcabackward

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

I'm going to start by saying that I've purchased this product about 6 times now. I can't live without it. I usually use it everyday in the morning and every time I try to switch it out of my skin routine, I always go back to it because I start breaking out if I don't use it. I can usually get it for $5-6 and it lasts me for a good 3 to 4 months using it. I pair it with the Clean & Clear Advantage kit and this routine is the only one I can stick to without breaking out. I like the smell of this and it's not too drying to my face (keep in mind that I do have combination skin) and my face always feels refreshed afterwards. I don't have enough good things to say about this product, it'll probably always be my HG exfoliator.

rated 3 of 5 on 3/6/2013 9:13:00 AM More reviews by liz1644

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Curly, Fine Eyes: Brown

I absolutely love this. Forever looking for a product that just gets rid of ALL ace instead of some, stops here. I have combo skin. My t-zone is especially weird and oily. I also get dry patches if my skin is irritated. It's incredible how long and how clear my face has stayed. Love this! But you might also want to use it with a cleanser. I saw better results used with a cleanser/exfoliater. Good luck! Try this out!

!!EDIT!!: I changed it to 3 lippies because I started to get a ton of breakouts and for some reason my skin suddenly became really oily. This really did nothing for the breakouts or my oily skin. Didn't seem to help at all.