E.L.F. All Over Color Stick

3.7

Price: $

Price: $

Skin: Very Dry, Medium, Not Sure

I hate this i wasted money i bought all of them because they got good hype trust me its not worth it i tried to make them work they dont even with fingers they look like you put lipstick on your cheek and stuff

I ordered this online as I was looking for a concealer in stick form and there were some pretty positive blog reviews.

Unfortunately, this product was a huge let-down. It seemed to sit on my skin awkwardly upon application, even after blending it in thoroughly. Not only was the coverage very poor, it also didn't last very long. Within a couple of hours, it was as if I hadn't put anything on at all. I was only using it to conceal a couple of pimples and reddish areas around my nose-something my other concealers never failed to deliver in.

If you wish to try this product out of curiosity, keep your expectations low or you might get disappointed.

Hair: Black, Curly, Medium

I have this in Spotlight. I was actually really surprised with the size, it's really small. That doesn't meen its bad. Not at all. I loved the way it blends, its not super shimmery, so it is an amazing cheek bone and under brow highlighter. Also I like to apply a little bit on top of my uper lip- it look great.
The packaging is not the greatest - its a bit difficult opening it.
But overall I really like it and would definitely repurchase

Hair: Red, Straight, Fine

I didn't expect much from this but this product has turned out to become one of my favorite multitaskers! I use it as a lip color most often, but it looks amazing on the cheeks too. If you want to see pictures, you can check my blog and check the review I did on December 12.

Texture & smell - Smells pleasant and feels like a cream blush. Super easy to use and to apply. (4/5)

Color & pigmentation - A very pretty pink shade with a bit of shimmer in it, and the pigmentation can be built by layering. So you can go for either a hint of color or lots of it. (4/5)

Finish & wear - On the cheeks it gives you a pretty pink flush that looks really natural, and on the lips it looks very fresh and fruity. It lasts all day on the cheeks, and lasts a good couple of hours on the lips too. (4/5)

I rated this product 12 out 15. I liked it a lot and was very happy with the result! And it's so incredibly cheap :-)

Skin: Oily, Fair, Neutral

I own two colors of this product: pink lemonade (purchased) and golden peach (free gift, did not choose color).
The pink lemonade is a lovely shade of blushing pink. I was only able to use this once or twice because the twisting mechanism broke very soon after my first use. The actual product was dry and did not spread smoothly on the skin.

Golden peach is also a lovely color in the packaging, but once applied to my cheeks it left a very shiny, shimmery, and unattractive glow. It seemed almost metallic so off it came. I prefer this over my lipstick to give it a bit of oomph and use a clear lip gloss over it.
Unless the packaging on the golden peach breaks, this should last me a very long time. Because of the difficult application, I will not purchase again.

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Not Sure

I bought this from Target (I don't know what color) and the packaging broke the minute I opened it... I exchanged it and the packaging was still not as bad but still hard to deal with. It doesn't twist up you have to push it... but then if you push it too much it is impossible to push it back down!!! Ugh. But the product is decent.. You can build to as little or as much as you want. I don't like the smell though. :( I definitely will not be buying this again.

So I have these in every single color since it was only a dollar each, so why not right? They packaging is very simple and cute, it looks like a giant stubby chapstick. Colors are super pigmented. Pink Lemonade is probably my favorite though. Can use for pretty blush and lips, and if you put it on your finger and blend very carefully, it will be a good eyeshadow. Has pretty shimmers in it. Doesn't make me break out. Toasted and golden peach are really good for eyes and highlighting bronzers since they have shimmer in them. Golden peach might work as a lip color, but not for me. Spotlight is a very pretty highlighting color for the brow bone. It's a nice bright shimmery white that blends easily. The packaging is especially good for highlighting. Lilac Petal and Persimmon are both kinda purpley pink, and metallic. They make good eyeshadows too if you use them right, like as the medium or darkest color for the vertical or horizontal gradient. Persimmon is a good base color for eyeshadow if you're doing pink and purple on top.

Overall, they are really great products and super cheap!

I really wanted to like this product, but I was really disappointed when I was finally able to head down to the states (I live in Canada) and purchase it, only to find out that I hated it. But for $1, I suppose you get what you pay for. I bought this in Persimmon (the store only had this shade), and when I tried it, it looked like I just put shimmers onto my face- not much colour payoff. I looked like a disco ball, and because I used my fingers to apply it, it was impossible to get the shimmers off my fingers until I used my bath soap and scrubbed really hard. I haven't touched it since. Will definitely not be repurchasing.

For only one dollar, this stuff is great! I own it in Pink Lemonade, and I am interested in purchasing in other colors. It goes on smoothly, and blends well (I rub it on my fingers and use my fingers to apply it on my cheeks). It gives me a very natural rosy glow. You don't get too much product, but then again, it's only one dollar.

Golden Peach is such a pretty highlight for warm skin tones. I apply this to the top of my cheekbones then set it (otherwise it wears away w/in a couple hours) with a powder highlight. I've been using Hard Candy's baked blush in Pin Up. It's such a perfect combination. I like the other colors, too, but Golden Peach is my favorite.