Chanel Chance Eau Fraiche

4.2

on 11/27/2013 2:17:00 AM

Soft and crisp, and never over bearing. I receive compliments everytime I wear it.

Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure

This is by far the Best and my favorite perfume in my collection. I love the clean and crisp scent perfect for summer! I also wear this in different occasions. It has a long staying power and my husband loves to hug me when I'm wearing this. lol This is the best chanel perfume for me.

on 9/28/2013 12:51:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool

Bought this about a year ago. Love that this almost smells unisex to me..but I feel very feminine wearing it. Even though this is totally different from Light Blue, to me they are both clean, fresh & slightly masculine scents. I prefer this SO MUCH MORE. Better staying power too! I Love it & feel it can be worn anytime or anywhere. If you are thinking of buying and are hesitant - get it!

on 7/1/2013 2:56:00 PM

Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Warm

My best friend wears this perfume, and therefore I often use it when I'm staying at her place. I absolutely LOVE IT. It smells kind of unisex but in a really sofisticated way. I might buy this myself :)

on 5/17/2013 1:37:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Not Sure

I've absolutely fallen in love with this fragrance. Chanel did not disappoint me as always. This is the right scent for spring and summer season, in my opinion. It's really fresh and just beautiful. Its packing is simple but looks nice on my dressing table. I just love it. I couldn't resist myself and purchased it a few days ago.
I would definitely recommend this.

on 5/13/2013 2:26:00 PM

I use Chance Eau Fraiche in the summer and interchange with another summer scent. Agree with the other posters that initially it smells a bit masculine, but it's fresh and bright and settles down to a nice scent. It doesn't last long, so I bought the body lotion, which is amazing, and layer. I always get compliments on this one. I love Chanel scents and use No. 5 in the winter.

on 2/1/2013 10:10:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Medium, Warm

This is really the most awesome scent I have ever tried in a veryyyy long time..It starts out like citrusy floral then transforms to a masculine scent then the final drydown is musky awesomeness. This perfume has tons of layers..A very sophisticated scent..Just loveeeeeeeeeee it.

on 1/2/2013 1:10:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Tan, Not Sure

This fragrance is my all time favourite so far. It may be a bit overpowering when you first spray it on but it will simmer into something mildly spicy and powdery. Very feminine and I have received countless compliments and questions on what fragrance I am wearing. One of my guy friend even wanted to buy this fragrance for his wife :)

The only con: the fragrance does not last throughout the entire day for me... I normally spray it over my clothes.

on 12/31/2012 3:51:00 PM

I usually dislike Chanel perfumes, but this is an exception, it smells nothing like that the rest. It is a sophisticated, spicy scent, seductively light, crisp, fresh and alluring, with notes of lemon blossom, citrus, hyacinth, jasmine and white musk. It has great staying power on most people too!

on 12/25/2012 4:43:00 AM

BEST SCENT IN THE ENTIRE WORLD. i absolutely love it. im half way through my second bottle right now. whenever i wear this i get compliments on how i smell from everyone, even strangers sometimes (weird..) but the smell is honestly indescribable. hands down best scent i have ever smelled.

Popular Fragrances