November 23, 2014 | 1946 users online

Makeup Brushes - Trish McEvoy - #2B

rated 5 of 5 on 10/23/2007 8:41:00 PM More reviews by INDICAN

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

My HG blush brush. I adore this brush. It gives the sheerest application. Love this.

rated 3 of 5 on 2/6/2007 4:41:00 AM More reviews by madonnacomplex

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Green

First, let me preface this by saying that I am a Trish fanatic - I love everything she comes out with. Well, almost. Her brushes are always fantastic quality, sturdy, easily regain their shape after washing, etc. - all of the things good brushes should do. But, this particular brush does not do it for me when it comes to blush application. Perhaps it is the shape of my face or the blushes I use (though I doubt that, as I usually use hers!), but I simply do not reach for my 2Bs often. Instead I find myself going for my no-name blush brush OR Trish's #37 bronzer brush. The #37 brush delivers exactly what I need in terms of amount of blush, application area, etc. It's not your typical bronzer brush - it is nothing at all like the hard, scratchy NARS brush or it's Sephora counterpart. It is a a very soft brush with an almost oval head, even less firm than her loose powder brush. I use it every single day. So while I do think the #2B is great in construction, it simply does not work for me in application. For others who prefer a rounder brush for their cheeks, check out the #37.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/12/2006 10:58:00 PM More reviews by mfuzz

Love this brush. I have both the mini 2B and the full-size 2B. Trish's brushes are the best and the 2B is one of her best. Expensive, but worth it. The mini's brush head is slightly smaller, but of same quality/ application. I usually use BE blushes which are very pigmented (I'm fair) and this brush helps me get a sheer natural look. I actually prefer the full size but it's too big for my travel make-up bag, so I use the mini 2B in my travel bag.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/29/2006 8:50:00 PM More reviews by MumiTroll

Age: Unknown Skin: Combination, Other, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

Beautiful blush brush. Does the job and does it well. Applies perfect amount of blush.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/4/2006 8:05:00 AM More reviews by nic1970

A fantastic brush. Lovely & soft. I consider it to be an excellent 'day time brush' as is the perfect brush for sheer application of blush. I love to use this brush for all soft pressed powder blushes such as Nars (Orgasm), Prescriptives Powder Leaves & Clinique blushes, etc. This not a good brush for any hard pressed powders or blush that become 'hard' eg Chanel blushes - as this brush just won't pick up any colour. It's difficult not to love this brush. Highly Recommend.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 6/22/2006 10:10:00 PM More reviews by Whitneyone

This is SUCH an awesome blush brush for the perfect everyday blush application!! It's SUPER soft, I believe it's made of blue squirrel, and I love the product application with this!! I would recommend this brush and would buy it again!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 5/12/2006 7:15:00 PM More reviews by jennyb

What a gorgeous blush brush! It feels as soft as a kitten's tail touching the cheek and it's the perfect size for classic product application, not so big it's imprecise, and not so small it applies patchily. It also fits the rectangular Trish blush pans well without straying into any neighbouring paletted product. I tap any excess off the brush first and I get the perfect sheer layer. It works just as well for blending out the edges of the blush as it does for laying it down. Pricy but I think worth it for such an essential tool.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/16/2006 8:17:00 AM More reviews by Tigris

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Green

I'm loving this for a natural look using only 1 stroke or for more intensity when applying sheer blushes. If you take care of this one it will last forever. I wash it about once a month as it takes just the perfect amount of colour on the bristles.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 3/6/2006 5:03:00 AM More reviews by katrinachips

Age: 56 & Over Skin: Combination, Other, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Black

I agree that M2B's the best of the crop! This little brush is my favourite blush brush from Trish, along with M20. 2B just doesn't provide a definition as precise as this one, and the taperedness pretty much disappears after a few washes, unlike this one. That said, 2B can be better if you want to make light blush colors more intense looking.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/2/2006 7:15:00 PM More reviews by dewdropsjd

I needed a new brush when my MAC died on me. I wanted to make an investment and Trish McEvoy is a great choice as I like them better than my Bobbi Brown and MACs because of their durability and softness.