October 1, 2014 | 895 users online

Lotions/ Creams - Nivea - Skin Firming & Toning Gel Cream

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 10/3/2011 4:15:00 PM More reviews by Dimanta

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Medium, Neutral Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Hazel

Nivea was sued about lying that this will help with cellulite. They did some tests and it proved that this cream is not doing anything. Nivea is giving money back for people who purchased this product. You may google it and will see it is true. So I wonder why some reviews say that it helped. I think its just placebo.

12 out of 12 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 9/12/2011 3:41:00 PM More reviews by Bellona

Age: 30-35 Skin: Sensitive, Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

I've been using this for about 3 weeks now and I don't notice anything at all :( I workout regularly, and have a muscular build (been athletic since high school) but have had cellulite on my butt and backs of thighs since my early 20's. I'm not overweight and keep fit, but was looking to see if something would get rid of the cellulite and make my lower body appear smoother. I will continue to use the tube, cuz it only cost me $15 at Shoppers. But I won't re-purchase. Since nothing takes cellulite away except lipo anyways, I don't think I'll try another cream. For the amount of money you pay for creams (the more expensive ones are over $80!) for a very small result just isn't worth it to me. I'll continue my fit lifestyle and try to watch my sodium (I hear that makes cellulite worse) but I won't try these creams anymore. My first and last time.
EDIT - 16/09/11 - I've changed my rating to 3 lippies. Today when I got out of the shower I noticed that the back of my thighs looked smoother, I swear. Not a huge difference, but slightly noticeable. Maybe it takes a few months of regular use for this to work??

rated 4 of 5 on 9/4/2011 1:35:00 AM More reviews by LilyMakeupEvan

I love this product so much! Gosh, I cant tell you how much this really toned my legs! Many people here have given this product negative reviews, well, its not going to 'magically' evaporate all the cellulite you have, but definitely will tone up the area you use it on if your working out in a gym regularly or have taken up some 'fitness' challenge of your own. Also, make sure to apply this regularly and I promise you wont regret! Very cheap too as compared to some other crazy cellulite creams ,so why not?
However, if your cellulite is hereditary, then I'm afraid no cream will do any permanent changes. You can only hope to 'temporarily' tame your fat but working our regularly is the only answer. The packaging of this product is very convenient and its a blue gel. softens skin and smells great.
Check out my reviews and let me know if this review was helpful or not.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 8/29/2011 3:27:00 AM More reviews by dlamsw

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Straight, Coarse Eyes: Brown

The one I have is the fast-acting serum. This product worked like miracle! After one week of using the serum, the cellulite on my thigh is less noticeable. The product isn't greasy and is fast absorbing, which is a big plus.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/11/2011 11:05:00 AM More reviews by kaiu2526

I really love this product. I am about to go to Miami and I was concerning about my thighs which I noticed some cellulite on them. I decided to buy this product because of the reviews here and the price is reasonable. This product works amazing on me. It makes my thigh smoother and softer (my bf even notice that). I've been using this product for almost 2 weeks now. I could feel that my skin got so smooth since the first time I used it. I will definitely buy this product again.

rated 2 of 5 on 5/18/2011 9:37:00 AM More reviews by dianasheglova

Meh is all I can say for this Nivea product.. Does not do much that I can notice, even though I have stuck to using it, went through two tubes of it to give it a fair chance, but will not bother again. What you pay for is what you get with this particular cellulite cream. Don't waste your hopes on the serum either!

rated 4 of 5 on 1/27/2011 10:28:00 AM More reviews by alicakes

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I actually bought the WalMart brand (Equate) of this product, and it works great partnered with the Nivea Goodbye Cellulite 10-day Serum. I use both products morning and night and after 3 days I've already seen a major improvement. My skin is soft and smooth, and the product itself isn't sticky or messy. I will definitely continue to use this.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/18/2010 10:48:00 PM More reviews by monicameowmeoww

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Hazel

i cant believe this product has such a bad rating! i really like this product a lot cuz it makes your legs look perfect its kind of crazy. i dont normally buy the same beauty products over and over again but this one is a winner for me :)

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 8/23/2010 1:00:00 PM More reviews by LizWords

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

UPDATE: I stopped using this and started exfoliating with body gloves several times a week in the shower, and the results have been much better than this stuff.

I've been using this for about 3 months. only in the morning after I shower, it doesn't work miracles, but it does help. I'm 5'5", about 125lbs, minor cellulite issues on my lower butt and the back and sides of my thighs. First of all, it has helped the appearance a bit, it does look smooth, but more noticeable is the feel of my skin, my bum and my legs are WAY smoother to the touch than they ever were before. I stopped using this for a couple weeks and could tell that it was reverting, so I picked it up again. I like to use this is combo w/ St. Ive's Cellulite Defense, as it has a nice amount of caffeine in it, which really helps w/ the appearance of cellulite in itself.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 8/17/2010 10:09:00 PM More reviews by kawanii

I bought this on a sale, seeing that it was only $10.99 @ Shoppers Drug Mart. I have minor orange peel cellulite on my lower bottom and I was hoping this would be something that can fix it. The texture of the gel was good and the little fresh tingling feeling felt good. But it didn't really do much for me. It was supposed to be applied twice daily but I apply it only at night before I sleep. It was moisturizing but don't expect it to work miracles. The smell was decent and acceptable for me. I don't know if maybe it'd work better if i had followed the directions of using it twice a day so I really cant judge but from using it once every night, its not working for me. I wouldn't repurchase.