April 17, 2014 | 1015 users online

Fragrances - Salvatore Ferragamo - Incanto Shine

rated 5 of 5 on 11/27/2010 8:43:00 AM More reviews by lightmysapphire

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I can't say enough good things about this beautiful fragrance. Always my first go-to perfume on a night out, because of its sweet and fruity notes with a hint of floral. Classy yet romantic at the same time, not to mention, what an enchanting bottle!

rated 2 of 5 on 11/16/2010 3:13:00 PM More reviews by Tamahawk

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Blond, Wavy, Other Eyes: Green

Ok, gals. It wasn't the worst. But, it sure wasn't the best for me. When you first put it on, the bergamot is very strong. Then, it settles a little, and you smell the peach and pineapple somewhat. It dries down a little more, and then it's completely turned into bergamot. It's not horrible. It reminds me of cKOne back in the day. But, to me, I smell like men's aftershave and not girly at all. I do like unisex perfumes, and I thought I'd really like this one, especially since I love cedar notes. However, this is a no go for me; I didn't even smell any cedar notes... I returned it. :-)

rated 3 of 5 on 10/18/2010 12:56:00 PM More reviews by cosebelle

I like it. It reminds me of the mall but I don't mind that. It is sweet with a zing that almost makes it smell like a men's fragrance. Don't mind that either. Overall it leaves a sweet, somewhat clean-smelling impression.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/2/2010 2:44:00 PM More reviews by jarynqimei

love the scent, ttm.
i am a fan of sweet scents, this is my absolute favourite of all time. will never get sick of it.
definitely repurchasing it, suitable for girls that love sweet fruity scents, somewhat candy like smell (:

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 7/3/2010 4:09:00 PM More reviews by shinewin

Age: 25-29 Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

This is too strong for a floral scent. There's an extra kick to the after scent. Kind of a bitter plant smell. This is the kind of scent that will gives me a headache if i wear it for a few hours.
Neverless, I love the freakin Bottle!!
Only if i can find a way to open the bottle and put my other fragrances in this bottle. I so love it. There's no point of me to keep something I wont use again.

I am allergic to certain fragrance's scents, but I I mostly prefer floral over fruit or food. There's some fragrances that as soon as i smell it I start sneezing right away. Some example of scents I like are waterlily, lavendar, freesia, amber, jasmine, vanilla, orchid, and patchouli. Some that I dont like are grapefruit, passion fruit, pear, apple, anis, orange, peach, and strawberry. But usually it depends on how they are mix and the proportion they use.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/15/2010 8:46:00 AM More reviews by dial800whocares

I found this perfume for $20 bucks at TJMAXX yesterday and i love it! so much so I think im gonna go back today and buy another bottle because its such a steal and smells so yummy. This is a great fruity/floral scent that is perfect for summer.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 5/8/2010 1:27:00 PM More reviews by solyacska

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

I don't find this stuff sweet or fruity smelling at all. As some have mentioned, it definitely has a masculine, ocean-y bitter tinge to it. I was totally expecting a sweet, summery Escada limited edition style perfume judging by the packaging, but it's very far from that. It actually reminds me of Gucci Rush 2 - they start out on the same note, but Rush 2 somehow has a sweeter base so it's not as crisp and masculine smelling as Incanto Shine.

Overall this is an interesting scent. It's not the most girly and feminine perfume out there, but I've interestingly received loads of compliments on it. I find it pretty unique and complex and tend to reach for it even though I prefer sweeter and fruitier scents. It's definitely office friendly and a nice scent for summer, and the bottle is quite adorable (albeit a little cheap looking).

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 4/13/2010 2:09:00 PM More reviews by luxlover79

Incanto Shine and Incanto Bliss are both great buys I had, that I can't wait to have all the fragrances in this Salvatore Ferragamo Incanto line. Mostly of fresh scents don't stay long, for the reasons that they're simply fresh and simple I guess. But I'm hands down with the sillage of these 2 Incantos. I smell them on me the whole day and the smells are consistent. And also, I would give the bottle designs a 10 if I could, so lovely!

rated 4 of 5 on 4/9/2010 8:00:00 PM More reviews by sugarsweetdee

This is one of my favorite perfumes! At first I totally hated it, because I get headaches easily if a scent is too strong, but it's actually very nice and light. This used to be my signature scent, but I found out awhile back that this particular scent in the Incanto line is discontinued, so I use it sparingly. I never want to run out! Hopefully I can find it somewhere, when I run out...If not then I'll have to try Heaven.

Overall, this is a wonder scent. Since I'm not a perfume expert I can't tell you the exact notes and such. But it's such a lovely scent! I would definitely repurchase it if it was still available, or if by some miracle I come across it randomly.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 3/6/2010 2:46:00 AM More reviews by cinna7733

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Straight, Other Eyes: Brown

This scent is lovely. I love all the Incantos but this is one of my 2 most favorite. I can see the comparisons to DG light blue. It might be the cedar that causes the similarity. I think Shine is much lighter than DG LB though. I really love it. It's fruity but I tend to think it's one of the ones more on the floral side but that might just be me.