November 26, 2014 | 1176 users online

Eyeliner - Wet 'n' Wild - H2O Proof Liquid Eyeliner

• Price: $

rated 5 of 5 on 7/13/2014 8:35:00 AM More reviews by RainaVixen

I love this liquid liner, it's really sticky though but it does stay on soooo well !! It's like $4.00 where i buy it from, so you can't beat the price, thumbs up !

rated 1 of 5 on 7/8/2014 9:19:00 AM More reviews by MarshmallowCookie

I didnt like this eyeliner at all. I got it in black-brown and I was impressed by the cheap price. I absolutely love wet n wilds eyeshadows but this was horrible. The felt tip was rock hard and it was extremely difficult to apply. If you make a mistake it takes forever to undo and you end up ruining your eye makeup. It is also very sticky and if it gets on your eyelashes, they stick together, which makes your eyelashes come out when you try to take it off. Worst eyeliner I have ever used so far.

rated 2 of 5 on 6/16/2014 10:29:00 PM More reviews by julayyy96

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Medium Brown, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This is the worst eyeliner I have ever tried. The application is horrible since the formula is so runny, the brush is hard, and it takes forever to dry. I have curly natural lashes, so when I apply the product to my eyelids, it would get all over my lashes too. I will have to say that the only thing good about this product is that it is in fact waterproof, but it's not worth it with all the mess that comes with it.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/19/2014 2:29:00 PM More reviews by LaLa6699

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Fair, Warm Hair: Brunette, Relaxed, Medium Eyes: Brown

I love this stuff!!
At $2, you couldnt ask for more!
I put this on my top lid and it lasts all day long, never a smudge or crack.
I love that it has this kind of metallic sheen to it to keep it looking fresh.
My trick to getting this to come off is to use Pond's cold cream. Works like a charm!
These two are my HG products!

I have not tried a cat eye yet because I am afriad it wont come off easily if I mess up and then I would have to redo all of my makeup but HEY practice makes pefect!!
Alos, I have not tried this on my waterline.Not sure if that is a good idea.

rated 3 of 5 on 5/15/2014 3:35:00 PM More reviews by mduss73

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Green

The quality isn't that great. Almost impossible to take off!!

rated 5 of 5 on 5/11/2014 9:08:00 PM More reviews by trinadesu

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This is honestly one of the best liquid eyeliners I've ever used. Believe it or not, it's the only one that's helped me master a cat eye. The formula is thick enough to where you have control of it, it goes on very black, and it truly is waterproof. The color remains opaque and uncracked on my oily lids until I remove it at night. And to those of you who have trouble with the applicator, maybe my method of applying this stuff will help! I start on the bottom lashline near the outer corner of my eye, following the natural curve and making a line going upwards until I think my wing is long enough. I then drag the eyeliner from the tip of that line I just made inwards to the inner corner of my eye, tapering as I go in. This forms the outline of the wing + the line. After that all I do is fill it in! Basically it's drawing your eyeliner on backwards, which is the only method I've found effective while using this product.

6 out of 6 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 2 of 5 on 5/11/2014 8:38:00 PM More reviews by Amberrayeee

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I use the Espresso color of this eyeliner and I've been using it for about 5 months now. I'm a bit new to liquid liners so it was difficult to get used to at first, but then once I got used to it, it went so down-hill! I loved it at first, because my brush stayed intact and I liked the color, but once I started upping the stakes (wings, etc) it completely turned on me! My brush turned to mush, which made it impossible to make a straight line. It was extremely frustrating, so I bought a second bottle, hoping I would get the great effects I got before, but I was dead wrong! The new brush I had was rock solid and was extremely painful to line my eye with. It was very sharp and I threw it away and used my other one. The brush is literally the worst part of this whole package, because i really do like the colors and how long it stays. It lasts me basically all day. The bad part of that, though, is if you make a mistake, it's very hard to get off. I need warm water, a tissue or q-tip, and a lot of soap to fix my mistakes, which adds a lot of extra time. Overall, I don't really advise anyone to buy this product if they're looking for a quick and easy go.

rated 4 of 5 on 4/12/2014 9:50:00 AM More reviews by onegirlfromeurope

This is good product if you just want use eyeliner to line your eyes "normaly". And this product is extreamely cheap and stay all day. So if you want good,cheap and all day- stay eyeliner buy this !

rated 3 of 5 on 3/28/2014 2:04:00 PM More reviews by excitingname

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I was psyched to purchase this, but why do companies not use a felt tip or brush tip applicator sometimes? The tip is neither flexible now absorbent, so it feels like I have almost zero control of what I'm doing. Moreover, the tip is so hard I feel like I'm hurting my eyelids and I can't swipe the liner across--I have to sort of dab it, which doesn't make a perfect, smooth line and so it bothers me. You have to wait a minute for it to dry (which is no big deal) but it's weird because I can feel it sort of shrinking itself onto my lids. It's super black, which is great, but I just don't get the applicator.

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 3/15/2014 8:09:00 AM More reviews by cathykl

I heard so many raves about this cheap but supposedly wonderful liner - but unfortunately it just didn't work for me. I have small, slightly hooded eyes so I wear eyeliner almost daily to enhance my lash line and eyes. I prefer softer black shades for everyday and an eyeliner which is capable of drawing a very thin line as I want it to look subtle.

My HG liner - high or low end - is definitely Physician's Formula 2-in-1 Lash Boosting Eyeliner & Serum, which has a beautiful fine, soft flexible tip and the actual pen is high-quality and made in Japan - it never goes on patchy and draws the perfect line every time, and lasts over 10 hours on my lids/eyes (very rare for me to find a liquid eyeliner I love and this stuff is amazing). It's perfect for subtle and bold looks. So I can't help but compare to the PF's. First the WnW did not last nor did it seem "waterproof". It smudged in less than an hour. Some flaked off my lids by noon. For me the worst part is the tip. The tip is scratchy, and sooo stiff which makes it difficult for me to create that subtle line above my lashes. And it applies patchy. The colour was pretty good - a rich, glossy black, though I had to go over the some areas 2-3 times. The consistency is very thin, almost watery and it sets in about 10 seconds. I tried using this with a different brush - which was ok, but the smudging and flaking still annoyed me - plus that is too much effort when my PF's is just perfect the way it is.

I won't repurchase this, but I do think it may be suitable for those with larger eyes, non-oily lids and more lid space who want a bolder inky black and don't mind the stiff tip.