Wet 'n' Wild H2O Proof Liquid Eyeliner

2.8

Price: $

Price: $

C8-9 Isoparaffin, C11-12 Isoparaffin, Polysilicone-6, Isododecane, Trihydroxystearin, Glyceryl Caprylate, Phenoxyethanol, Tocopheral [+/-(MAY CONTAIN/PEUT CONTENIR): Black 2/CI, Chromium Hydroxide Green/CI 77266, Iron Oxides/CI 77491,CI 77492, CI 77499, Titanium Dioxide/CI 77891, Ultramarines/CI 77007] 1111

Horrible. Application was Very difficult, especially on the waterline. I tried to fix it with a different liner on top. When it dried it was stiff and felt like a coat of paint stuck on my skin. By the end of the day the waterline was just patchy... Not a full line anymore. Dried flaky and ugly too. Will not be getting this again.

I'm the type of person with the unfortunate eyelids that sweat and get oily. I also live in hot climate area. Knowing that, I've tried countless products to find that eyeliner that won't budge. This eyeliner exceeded my expectations compared to its convenient price. I've washed my face with soap and water and rubbed it. It merely smudged a bit from my water line, but my wing (the weakest part of eyeliner) did not even fade. Only way to remove was wipes oreye make up remover. Voila! Perfect eyeliner. 10/10. Would definitely buy again.

This is by far my fave eyeliner. And i am no stranger to eyeliner:) It is completely waterproof and will stay all day. I have really watery eyes and so many times i have got the perfect look down and then i go out and my allergies attack and its ruined! I picked this up at cvs the other day and was like omg i remember this, its the best ever, and thats what ive been using since. I dont understand the bad reviews that people posted. Liquid eyeliner is a challenge. . I fiqure out how to make it dry faster. I press my finger on top like a blotter to remove the excess wetness , go to the other eye and i always set it with powder and go over again with a damp eyeliner brush with black eyeshadow.

This is really a great product in my opinion. I must wear eyeliner every day or I feel eye naked, and I need a bold eyeliner that I can flick out to the sides. The applicator doesn't budge so it is very easy to draw straight lines, even if you haven't had your morning coffee or are driving.

Once applied, this stuff does not move for love nor Jesus. I have noticed I need to use some eyeshadow before hand or there is a possibility of getting the whole your eyeliner turned into your eyeshadow thing. This needs a little time to dry, but once it does you're fine. This product claims to be waterproof, and you can bet your Bean Boots that it is. You really need a good eye makeup remover to take it off--I even had some difficulty when using Lancome's bi-facil. This product is a great medium to decorate temporary tattoos, which is really helpful if you've got that once in a lifetime job interview or are babysitting your sister's kids.

Make sure you take it all off before going to bed or you will wake up looking like a crusty eyed monster. If that's not good life advice, I don't know what is.

Skin: Other, Olive, Not Sure

Im really bad with getting my eyeliner perfect the first time, so trying this eyeliner was a bad idea. ive sat here for almost a hour trying to get it off and it still hasnt completely come off. It would work good with me if i can get my eyeliner perfect the first time but this is not a good product for me. My skin is so irritated & it hurts sooooo bad. Will never use this product again & for people who are like me I wouldn't recommend getting this product.

This eyeliner stays on all day and doesn't smudge. I wouldn't wear this everyday thought because it a pain in the ass to get off. You have to scrub your lid to the point where I actually rubbed my under eye raw.

I have the shade in the dark brown and I use this product when I know when ill be in contact with water.
Seriously extremely waterproof to the point that it can be annoying to take off LOL

extremely cheap, and for the price its not a bad product!

I love this eyeliner. I've used it for many years. It's easy to apply because the applicator brush isn't flimsy. The color payoff is amazing. Just like it says it's waterproof. It doesn't move when you try to take it off with water. It stays in place although you have to let it dry for a while before you try to curl your lashes or anything else. Other than that it is an amazing product and very cheep!

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

Not too hard to apply and it stays on all day. The only problem I had with it was that when I started using it, it would dry out my eyes and make them water (It had no problem staying on through that, either!)

My eyes water through out the day and this eyeliner STAYS! you have to use waterproof makeup remover to get this off. It stays on the whole day, doesn't flake, super intense black I love this eyeliner more than any of my high end eyeliners. I have several of these and they are just one of my holy grail products. If you see this pick it up it is worth it!