August 2, 2014 | 1337 users online

Blush - Everyday Minerals - Snooze Bar blush

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 4/25/2009 3:29:00 PM More reviews by cloroxcowgirl

Age: 30-35 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Blue

This blush looked like a shimmery light brown on the EM website, but is more of a cross between shimmery peach and bronze. It is a beautiful, natural looking color that works well even on my fair, cool toned skin. Snooze Bar is the only bronze blush so far that I can get away with wearing, I love this color so much! It looks especially good at the end of summer/beginning of fall when I have some color from the sun naturally, and works quite well as a bronzer. Like every EM blush I've tried so far the color is gorgeous and the formula is good quality. I will repurchase or try to swap for the large size of this because it's such a unique color.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 4/25/2009 1:42:00 PM More reviews by Leylani

Age: 44-55 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

The more pigmented sister of Tea Time. Very nice blush, but i have to apply it with a FOB. And the sheen must be very subtle, as i cannot detect it on my face. But i love it, and it looks great.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 4/19/2009 1:10:00 AM More reviews by zomgblah

I got this as a free sample and it is gorgeous! I use it more for contouring than for blush and it gives me that to-die-for tan even in the dead of winter. I also use it as an eyeshadow and it makes my eyes look rested and very calm. I love this!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 2/22/2009 8:35:00 PM More reviews by faireyfantom

Age: 30-35 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I dug out this sample for a bit of fun before I washed my face. Wow! I am pretty fair and this was beautiful, natural. It did not look like powder or any product on my face....just natural. I remember not being crazy about the EM foundation but I will buy more of this and I might check out other color products.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/19/2009 1:20:00 PM More reviews by aegirl12

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Other, Medium Eyes: Brown

I just recieved this blush in a sample kit, and OMG it is soo beautiful! It gives you that beautiful radiant sunkissed glow. I'm a Warm- Buttered Tan and this on my skin is amazing, its a brownish-pink peach with beautiful shimmer that when buffed out just seems to melt into my skin. I LOVE this so much, when I run out of this I am definitely buying again.! I can see where this might be to dark on lighter skin tones but I believe with a light hand anyone can wear it, on me I need to kind of build it up, but it isn't sheer by any means. It definitely love it, it really is an everyday blush.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 2/4/2009 6:34:00 PM More reviews by KingTaco

Age: 36-43 Skin: Oily, Fair, Warm Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Green

Another free sample, so the price is fantastic! I'm in love with this peachy/bronzy/shimmery color, it's perfect for pale skin. I'm buying it large with my next kit JUST IN CASE it ever gets discontinued.
It also looks great on my lids!

Edit: I've actually gone through an entire sample jar of this, THAT'S how much I use it! I've started on the full size.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/16/2008 10:30:00 PM More reviews by darkhoney

This is my new favorite blush! I have very fair skin and I can just dip and apply, not having to worry about it looking too dark or fake. It looks totally natural, with a bit of "glo". I feel like I just look healthy with this color on, not at all made up.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 4/25/2008 7:06:00 PM More reviews by LittleGnome

Age: 36-43 Skin: Oily, Olive, Warm Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Hazel

This applies darker than it looks in the pot. I found the online swatch deceiving, as well - I didn't really know what to expect with a lot of their blushes. I would describe the color as a very soft medium toned blush, peach/brown with just a hint of natural flushing pink, nothing bubble gum-ish or pastel, or mauved; looks very very natural. I thought the color would be lighter on, but it actually applies darker, which is fine for me as an EM Winged Butter/MAC NC30. I could see this color working for a lot of people. Great lasting power with this one, very easy to use.

rated 4 of 5 on 4/20/2008 3:15:00 PM More reviews by aneffigy

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool Hair: Brown, Curly, Coarse Eyes: Hazel

Gotta be careful with this one. If you're very pale and prone to redness (like myself), it can get muddy-looking very easily. When I applied too much, parts of my face looked like they had a beautiful tan, but my red cheeks looked painfully sunburnt. I tried it today a lot lighter and I like it. Very natural looking, which is what I've been going for lately.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/5/2008 4:16:00 PM More reviews by mcaird

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I got this to try in the free sample kit. I think it was a great pick. It looks very natural on me (fair skin with freckles, red hair). Leaves me with a nice pink tint ... it gives me a healthy 'glow'