Maybelline Define A Lash

3.3

Ingredients from packaging: Isodecane, Cera Alba/Beeswax, Cera Carnauba Wax, Disteardimonium Hectorite, Water (Agua), Allyl Stearate/VA Copolymer, Oryza Sativa (Rice) Bran Wax, Paraffin, Alcohol Denat., Polyvinyl Laurate, VP/Eicosene Copolymer, Propylene Carbonate, Talc, Ethylenediamine/Stearyl Dimer Dilinoleate Copolymer, PEG 30 Glyceryl Stearate, Propylparaben, Methylparaben, Hydrogenated Jojoba Oil, May Contain ( /-):, CI 77499 (Iron Oxides)

Works in a pinch, somewhat clumpy but less so after I added a few drops saline to the bottle, doesn't add much for volume or length. I particularly didn't like the way the bond between the wand and the applicator was "loose" and I had to be extra careful when putting it back in the tube or else it would bend and either not go in without leaving a ton of product on the top, or completely "pop" out of the hole and onto my hand. Not fun. Doesn't help their case as they aren't cruelty free. Not a deal breaker, but a degrading factor. Wouldn't repurchase.

on 8/5/2014 5:26:00 PM

This mascara did wonders for my lashes! But sadly, my country do not sell these mascaras anymore.

on 7/1/2014 11:02:00 PM

I love this so much! Can make my lashed super long buts still keep it a natural looking! I love using this every day, easy applying and nice effect! If I want more volume, I love the volume express one which is yellow tube also by maybelline, these two definitely my drugstore favourites! But, attention! The waterproof version of this one sucks! Bad bad bad! This one is excellent!! Do not try the waterproof one!

on 5/16/2014 3:24:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Deep Dark, Not Sure

Just as a lot of other reviewers on here - I love to hate this mascara. It's not the best, but definitely not the worst.
I would recommend this ONLY FOR LENGTH purposes. It does nothing in the volume department - but gives incredible length. I've found this product works WITH another mascara. So currently, i use this as a primer to get length, then round off with Colossal Cat Eyes for the most amazing lashes!!

Use this alone if you want a more natural / subtle eye
Use with a voluminous mascara to get a full / GLAM eye

I reckon i'll always have one of these with me - as it's my fav on the days i don't wear make up. Just some mascara for length and it makes all the difference!!!

on 4/21/2014 8:56:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Medium, Warm

This mascara is okay, for the price.
Pros:
Lengthens (but only a little)
True to its color (I have very black)
Really nice packaging
Doesn't smell or clump

Cons:
Always flakes in one/two hours
Smudges under my eye (and NOT because I have oily lids, I DONT.)

So this isn't my favorite product, but I don't hate it either. For now, I just use it as a top coat to my other mascaras.

on 4/5/2014 5:11:00 PM

Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Warm

Semi-good mascara.

on 3/31/2014 1:14:00 PM

I have a love-hate relationship with this mascara. I love love love it for the first week or two... Until it dries out. Then I hate it and have to throw it out. If they can get the formula to stay wet, I will never buy anything else. 3 stars but only cuz I really like it for the first couple weeks.

on 3/25/2014 1:10:00 AM

Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

Nope, did nothing for my lashes

on 3/5/2014 5:28:00 PM

This mascara is really good !! but im looking for a better one :P

on 2/26/2014 3:34:00 AM

Hair: Brown, Wavy, Coarse

HG mascara. The definition that this gives lashes is absolutely unreal. Application is a breeze and never clumps - which is really surprising given my longer, thicker lashes that are always getting stuck together. My one complaint is that the color could be more of a severe black but I guess you can't win them all.