October 25, 2014 | 1739 users online

Mascara - Maybelline - Define A Lash

rated 4 of 5 on 4/21/2014 8:56:00 PM More reviews by mmyao24

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Dry, Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

This mascara is okay, for the price.
Pros:
Lengthens (but only a little)
True to its color (I have very black)
Really nice packaging
Doesn't smell or clump

Cons:
Always flakes in one/two hours
Smudges under my eye (and NOT because I have oily lids, I DONT.)

So this isn't my favorite product, but I don't hate it either. For now, I just use it as a top coat to my other mascaras.

rated 3 of 5 on 4/5/2014 5:11:00 PM More reviews by anonyym

Age: 19-24 Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Warm Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

Semi-good mascara.

rated 3 of 5 on 3/31/2014 1:14:00 PM More reviews by povertyd

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I have a love-hate relationship with this mascara. I love love love it for the first week or two... Until it dries out. Then I hate it and have to throw it out. If they can get the formula to stay wet, I will never buy anything else. 3 stars but only cuz I really like it for the first couple weeks.

rated 1 of 5 on 3/25/2014 1:10:00 AM More reviews by caitx03

Age: 19-24 Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

Nope, did nothing for my lashes

rated 4 of 5 on 3/5/2014 5:28:00 PM More reviews by elenaw

Age: 19-24 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

This mascara is really good !! but im looking for a better one :P

rated 5 of 5 on 2/26/2014 3:34:00 AM More reviews by mnk

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brown, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Green

HG mascara. The definition that this gives lashes is absolutely unreal. Application is a breeze and never clumps - which is really surprising given my longer, thicker lashes that are always getting stuck together. My one complaint is that the color could be more of a severe black but I guess you can't win them all.

rated 1 of 5 on 1/11/2014 12:51:00 AM More reviews by Melindakane

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I thought this mascara would give me length and definition (since that's what packaging claims) and I was hoping it would look natural. Well, I was wrong. I have pretty average lashes, and this 1) clumped them a bit. 2) took two or three lashes at a time and stuck then together with mascara, which looked unnatural and weird. 3) made then darker, the only good thing for my light brown & blond lashes. However, if you wash the mascara off the brush, the brush gives great definition and can serve as a lash comb. But the formula? It really sucks for me. It gave some length and volume, but that wasnt worth it when I had stuck together clumpy lashes. So now, in back to my old mascaras, clump crusher and almay one coat lengthening.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 10/24/2013 8:40:00 PM More reviews by JennyWalsh1

Age: 36-43 Skin: Other, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

This mascara makes my long thick lashes extreme! It takes a little time to master the wand but once you get the hang of it it looks amazing ! It makes my eyes look really big and awake

rated 5 of 5 on 9/21/2013 9:46:00 AM More reviews by MisstinaaR

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

Favorite mascara. I also try to find something different and cheaper but always go back to this stuff. Been using it for about 3 years. My lashes look much longer using this and never clump! Amazing!

rated 4 of 5 on 9/14/2013 11:53:00 AM More reviews by LoreleiK

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This is one of the first mascara I used. The name pretty describe it. Yup. Definition. Just don't expect more from it cos it only meant to define lashes.