October 22, 2014 | 1964 users online

Fragrances - Philosophy - Inner Grace EDP

rated 2 of 5 on 4/18/2010 6:49:00 PM More reviews by alakanaxo

I really did not like this fragrance- But that is just my personal taste. But I could see how someone else would like it. Everyones different. But me, I hate things that smell like powder or too perfumey. I am only 16 years old and this seems like something a more "mature" woman would wear. I ordered this on accident, I wanted PURE grace. I bought it now and I am very pleased with it!

One thing I will say about this though is that I love the packaging. Very simple and I feel relaxed when I look at it.

rated 4 of 5 on 3/7/2010 7:38:00 PM More reviews by DeborahTX

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Fair, Warm Hair: Brunette, Relaxed, Fine Eyes: Brown

I really like this fragrance! I used Samsara by Guerlain for 20 (!) years, but have been searching for a new fragrance. This feels like a lighter, "younger" version of Samsara to me somehow. It feels restful, yummy and clean to me. I bought a little $15 Sephora bottle of this, and liked it so much I went ahead and got a big bottle, as well as the firming body emulsion and also the body spritz. I bought all the different forms to layer because Inner Grace doesn't seem to last. Perhaps it is just so much lighter than my old faithful Samsara, but this combination is working for me.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 2/17/2010 6:46:00 PM More reviews by BrownEyes01

I bought this because I love Amazing Grace so much. I bought the little purse size bottle from Sephora for $15. It's hard to describe what it smells like, fresh, a little powdery. It's perfect for a scent if you don't want a very perfumy smell. I like it.

rated 2 of 5 on 12/28/2009 2:53:00 PM More reviews by gilbertva

This is a little different from the other Philosophy scents. It's a little sweet, but not as sweet as Baby Grace or Falling in Love. It's a clean scent for everyday wear. If you smell this in the bottle and don't like it it, spray it on yourself and test in the store.
Unfortunately, on me, it smells like tobacco once it dries down, but I think that's my body chemistry. It smells nice in the bottle, just test it on yourself first.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 12/26/2009 5:51:00 PM More reviews by RobsGirl4ever

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Medium, Cool Hair: Brown, Curly, Medium Eyes: Blue

Perfect, amazing, wonderful, yummy, slightly sweet, sexy and it just smells so good! Santa must have noticed I've been GREAT this year and my sister bought me this in the perfume oil roller ball and tucked it in my stocking for Christmas yesterday. Mmmmm, smells awesome! Pure Grace is my fav from Philosophy but I love, love, love this Inner Grace and can't wait to buy more in this fragrance. Who knew?? This was not something I would have thought to try myself, but wow, I love it. Please bring us more Inner Grace, philosophy!!!! :) Definitely a new HG for me too.

rated 4 of 5 on 8/23/2009 1:51:00 AM More reviews by h20liliz

I love the soft, sweet, femine smell of this perfume. It's what a perfume should smell like. It's classic. It has a soothing/comforting effect on the person wearing it.

I wish it had more lasting power, as it does seem to fade away throughout the day.

Would purchase again.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/28/2009 12:53:00 PM More reviews by dhat

Age: 36-43 Skin: Normal, Fair, Warm Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

This scent, to me is amazing! For some reason it smells so much better on my skin than it does on the tester strip. It takes about 20-30 min. to fully develope. I'm not good at discribing scents at all, but on me it goes from a sort of sharp pungent scent(like hair spray) to a mellow soft whisper of pure heaven! I'm so glad that I tried it and let it mellow out. The other "Graces" I don't care for at all. To me they smell like house hold chemicals, except for the new ones, Falling in Love, and Unconditional Love. Also Inner Grace last a long time on me and I get so many complements on it.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/6/2009 9:55:00 PM More reviews by sauce62

This is a really nice, subtle fragrance. I tried Amazing Grace after a friend gave me her barely used bottle and was not enamored. Very pedestrian and weak. Inner Grace, on the other hand, is very warm and subtle. It's one where you don't have to worry if you reek, it stays close and is appreciated by you as you move throughout your day. The more I wear it the more I like it and it feels right. It just speaks to me in a comfortable way. It reminds me of Civet Oil from George's Folly (Boston, anyone?) from the late seventies. An HG then and Inner Grace is potentially one now.

rated 3 of 5 on 5/12/2009 1:15:00 AM More reviews by Siobhain

Age: Unknown Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

A light unobtrusive scent that would score a lot higher from me if it wasn't such a straightforward rip-off of Agent Provocateur's original perfume. Musk, rose and saffron shape this into a warm powdered base for the proposed additions -- which I'll have to dip into now -- since I already own a bottle of AP :)

rated 5 of 5 on 5/4/2009 2:17:00 PM More reviews by justcheeky

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I have a variety of fragrances from subtle to bold-ish when the mood or the season dictates but, I have to say this is quickly becoming my favorite anytime scent. I own the EDP spray and the 3 in 1 shower / bath gel. I just wish Philosophy would make an Inner Grace body powder to go along with everything else. A light airy something to apply on a hot humid day to keep you dry, cool and beautifully scented.
I hope they never do away with this particular scent.