October 20, 2014 | 964 users online

Lip Treatments - Burt's Bees - Replenishing Lip Balm with Pomegranate Oil

rated 5 of 5 on 4/23/2014 10:14:00 PM More reviews by hayleyrex

Age: 30-35 Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Straight, Coarse Eyes: Blue

I've probably bought this guy more often than any other lipbalm. It is greasy, oily, good for your lips, and the tint is subtle yet very flattering. I like that it is natural too. This is the only Burt's Bees lipbalm I use, the other "flavours" do nothing for me, but this one really works.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/21/2014 3:09:00 PM More reviews by pickmepinup

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

HG lip balm for when my lips are at their most damaged! I love, love, love having this in my purse for when my lips are at their worst. I am a loyal fan of Burt's Bees lip products and this lived up to my expectations.

I like my balms more oily and slick without being too wet or thin. Burt's Bees Replenishing lip balm is a perfect balance between heavy-duty and lightweight. Gives a soft, reddish hue that isn't enough to look like you're wearing lip gloss/lip stick but enough to give a flush of color so you look at ad more lively. My lips but better!

I've found that this balm does the best job healing tough, cracked lips. I can smell it the whole time it is on my lips, though I have received compliments after using it. I'm not one to be too bothered by strong scents anyhow, and if I'm simply not in the mood for any sort of scent, I'll just use an unscented one for the time being.

For maintenance, I really like Burt's Bees Honey or Burt's Bees regular lip balms, though if I've been bad with my lip balm application habits and need a saving grace, I reach for this one. Very forgiving, soothing, and undoubtedly replenishing. Brilliant stuff that's lasted me months of generous use. Definitely give it a try!

rated 5 of 5 on 2/24/2014 7:04:00 PM More reviews by Loxxy

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

This is one of my favorite lip balms, and I have over ten. It's a small little tube of wonder. I first got this in a package deal for Burt's Bees. I had been wanting to try this brand out for a while, and when I found the pack I instantly grabbed it. I had high expectations for Burt's Bees, and this lip balm lived up to them! The pomegranate was a pleasant scent, and didn't have a weird taste in my mouth if I accidentally got it inside. It places a teeny bit of the pomegranate color on your lips and they look natural and more alive. I put this on overnight and the next morning, my lips are moisturized, and some of the color still remains. It doesn't dry out my lips like some do. It glides on well and stays on for a while, eating or not. I like to reapply every few hours just to keep my lips completely moisturized throughout the day. I will definitely repurchase, and you should give this lip balm a try too.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/13/2014 7:22:00 PM More reviews by BellaBuettner

I love this lip balm,
so the packaging is cute, but I do find with it being in my pocket/handbag/pencil case etc... it tends to fade, but I still like the packaging generally! Ok the lip balm itself its amazing! I have over 30 lip balms and I am extremely aware that about 3 of them work, this is 1 of them! it does replenish, it eliminates dry, chapped lips and hydrates like nobodies business, this is my go to lip balm of always, buy it! Price is decent as well!

rated 4 of 5 on 2/5/2014 1:14:00 AM More reviews by boringcake

I haven't come around another product that moisturizes and hydrates my lips without irritating my skin when my eczema flares up. Overall I love this product because it does what it's advertised for. However, the smell is a bit odd. I don't know if it's a pomegranate scent...to me it smells floral, which is unusual for a lip balm.

rated 2 of 5 on 1/26/2014 11:55:00 AM More reviews by mooseantlers

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool Hair: Red, Straight, Fine Eyes: Green

I'm allergic in something in this one which gives me a sore throat on use. :( It's very difficult to rate as it's not really the company's fault I am allergic to it, but I didn't have a great experience for that reason.

It went on nicely and the colour was fairly good, though I'm not convinced it smelled of pomegranate. I would try another Burt's Bees lip balm instead (I've used the Burt's Bees Lip Balm Tin which does not contain the ingredient I'm allergic to). I paid EUR 4 which I found expensive.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 1/20/2014 10:22:00 PM More reviews by cloroxcowgirl

Age: 30-35 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Blue

I'm a lip balm connoisseur, and am always trying new ones. I have tried several from Burt's Bees line up, but never really loved any until I started using this one. Many lip balms I've tried either make my lips peel, have a strange smell/texture, or just don't seem to do much for my lips. But I have been using this one for six weeks and can tell a big difference - my lips look healthier and feel smoother. It doesn't make them peel, and they actually do feel replenished. The texture is smooth and not too thick - but it lasts a decent amount of time (dislike having to reapply every 10 minutes!). The scent/taste is very pleasant to me - it does smell like pomegranates. Sort of fruity and tart, just slightly floral but not in a bad way. I think . . this might be my HG non spf lip balm. I really love it so far. It goes without saying that I'll repurchase when I run out :)

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 1/14/2014 2:02:00 AM More reviews by prettygirlmo

Age: 30-35 Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brown, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

I am addicted to lip balm, and I love this one. It's really good for chapped lips, and it keeps them really soft and smooth. I don't know if it smells like pomegranate, but it does smell really good. I am a lover of matte red lipstick, and they can get drying sometimes. This is really good for when I wear that because it's red (but goes on clear). So when I start to get chapped I can put this on top and not have to worry about it getting stained.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 1/12/2014 6:15:00 PM More reviews by lalalalila

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Black

This is my favorite out of the Burt's Bees line. I've repurchased dozens of times and will continue to do so. I like that it's more oily as opposed to waxy. It deeply hydrates my lips and keeps them soft all day. I also adore the smell, which others have complained about but I actually like.

rated 2 of 5 on 1/8/2014 5:21:00 AM More reviews by butterflyboots

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Blue

I like that this is an all natural lip balm and it's fine in terms of being moisturizing but... I just don't like the smell. It's not something I find myself grabbing to reapply simply because of the scent. It's hard to describe, a mix of pomegranate and menthol... like some sort of children's medicine.