October 25, 2014 | 1851 users online

Powder - Make Up For Ever - Duo Mat Powder foundation

image 0image 1image 2

rated 4 of 5 on 3/9/2014 12:58:00 AM More reviews by mmmarzan

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Olive, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

Overall a great powder foundation. Doesn't look too good as a setting powder for some reason on me it oxidized really bad. But by itself it's great. Good coverage, I would say medium-full if you really pack it on. Only downside is the price, and because of that not sure if I would re-purchase.

rated 4 of 5 on 3/4/2014 10:10:00 PM More reviews by quiksilvababe

Love this stuff! I even broke it and it shattered but repaired it! I was so happy, google how to restore broken powder it seriously worked.

great coverage, but after awhile I want more coverage and will be dipping into liquid foundation soon, eek! Love this stuff though

rated 5 of 5 on 2/6/2014 9:14:00 PM More reviews by rdeerr

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I LOVE this powder. Definitely a HG, great color range, perfect coverage and consistently a repurchase for me. However, you do not get very much product for the cost, as previous reviewers have stated. I go through this powder entirely too fast since I use it everyday. I have to mix it now with Rimmel Stay Matte powder to make it last longer.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/11/2014 10:33:00 PM More reviews by piggytoes

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Coarse Eyes: Black

This is the best foundation I have used so far. It blends smoothly and easily and covers up any dark spots. I apply with a brush for lighter coverage and with the sponge when I need more. Stays on all day! I recently hit pan after using the product for over a year. The only thing I would change is the price - at $40, it's on the expensive end. However, I haven't found a powder foundation that's better yet.

rated 1 of 5 on 1/11/2014 2:49:00 AM More reviews by samwilson

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Dark, Not Sure Hair: Black, Curly, Coarse Eyes: Brown

I had hiiiiigh hopes for this product. For how pricy this project is, I was expecting greatness and I nearly got it. The color was a little too light for me but the coverage was great. Can't remember the color it was. But my issue with this product is that this product only lasted me three weeks!!! For how much I paid I couldn't believe I hit pan after three dang weeks. I was using this as an everyday foundation. Never again!!

rated 5 of 5 on 1/10/2014 2:40:00 AM More reviews by Beeebee

This powder is amazing and if you use the HD powder over it, you will be matte alllll day !

rated 4 of 5 on 1/6/2014 3:02:00 AM More reviews by mwuah908

Great powder! There is a limited color selection however I was able to find one fairly easily. I think it's pretty pricey for a setting powder. It doesn't really keep me matte but it does its job for a few hours (please keep in mind that my face is quite oily). I only gave three lippies for the packaging because it's fragile. I've purchased this twice and they've both broken when I dropped them on the floor :( Cracked into a million pieces. I do love the sleekness of the packaging and the convenient mirror and sponge. I just wish it wouldn't break so easily when dropped. Wonderful powder so please try it out!

rated 3 of 5 on 12/31/2013 1:31:00 AM More reviews by minosan

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Warm Hair: Brown, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

I've been using this foundation for 2 years now. On and off, not everyday. Been very lazy lately to try out new foundations so I just stuck with this one and whatever other brands I had left before I wanted to purchase a new one.

APPLICATION:
Packaged Sponge that comes with the product:
- An okay way for application. Hard to blend the product evenly and get good coverage with it without looking cakey. Gets dirty.
A flat-top foundation brush:
- Great way for application. Buffs into the skin and evens it out nicely.

PROS:
- With a primer + setting powder, it stays matte for a pretty long time compared to other foundations I've tried.
- Without a primer + setting powder, I get oily after a few hours.
- No white cast, natural in lighting.
- Good coverage.
- Looks great in pictures.

CONS:
- Enhances dry spots if you have any. It's winter here currently and it really enhances those dry areas.
- I have to apply a lot of layers to get a good coverage especially on acne scars.
- BREAKS ME OUT :(
- Kind of noticeable in person unless you've applied very little.

For the past year, I've only been using this on my T-zone. Not my entire face.
It was pretty good but I'm going to say goodbye forever to this product.
I'd rather not have make-up that breaks me out. Skincare > Makeup
It's a good product OVERALL but unfortunately, it irritates my skin.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/23/2013 10:49:00 PM More reviews by SweetNSpicy

Age: 19-24 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

This foundation is AMAZING!! I have dry skin but with a very oily t-zone, and I have never been able to wear foundation without it poking flakey or cakey. I apply this foundation with a powder brush (sephora #46) and my skin looks FLAWLESS!!
I am so picky about how my skin looks so being impressed with this product is a big deal for me. When I apply this, my skin looks airbrushed, and it doesn't look like I am wearing foundation.. It just looks like I have naturally smooth skin.

This is so amazing! The pan that it comes in looks small for the price, however, you use so little product (with a brush), that it lasts forever. I have been using mine for a month+ and it looks like I haven't used it at all. A very good deal for the price!

rated 3 of 5 on 11/24/2013 7:08:00 PM More reviews by jbloverrr1

Ok well i recently repurchased this powder and it notice its nothing special anymore, I been using it for about 2 years at first it was my holy grail now its not that special to me it does have very nice coverage its a little to much coverage over any foundation, even though it looks so flawless the first few minutes after an hour it gets oily and cakey even though you apply a little its looks oily and just doesn't control oily. Alone as a powder foundation its not that great either you can just tell your wearing makeup and feels heavy I'm 100% sure their are better powder foundations out their.