August 22, 2014 | 1804 users online

Mascara - Christian Dior - Diorshow Black Out Mascara

rated 4 of 5 on 10/25/2013 5:35:00 PM More reviews by Fef

I love this mascara! It's one of those products everyone shold try once! My first impressions, actually, weren't good and I didn't use it for more or less 2 months after buying (and trying) it.. It was difficult to build and I think that, if I spend € 29 on a mascara, I want results, and I want them fast! But in July, for my birthday, I received my first Dior palette, and I decided to produce a look entirely signed by Dior.. And I started to love this Mascara! Volume and lenght are amazing, it's the blackest mascara I ever had; unfortunatly it doesn't curl lashes that much, but you can solve the problem easly with a lash curler.. The formula, in those months, completely changed and I do really like it now! I wouldn't conseil this product to beginners because the brush is huge and because of the formula, but generally speaking, it worth the money.
The only reason I wouldn't buy it again, for the instant, is that I havn't found the perfect Mascara yet, even if this one is not that far from the purpose :)

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 10/13/2013 2:09:00 PM More reviews by Walko

Pure class! Yeah it's expensive but this is Dior! Builds long, thick VERY black dramatic lashes.And this is from someone who has NO lashes without mascara.I've always looked enviously at other women who have long thick lashes. Now I am one of them! At 56 my search is over. Wish I'd discovered this years ago.A lot of people say this dries up quickly. I don't find this to be the case at all.I'm on my third tube now and with use it gets better.HG, try it , its worth it! It's one of those mascaras that you'll get asked what you're using.

rated 4 of 5 on 9/28/2013 7:51:00 PM More reviews by ElizBehrrr

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I got this as a Christmas present and it is THE best mascara I have ever used. Hands down. It dries out WAY too fast though!! Damn if i'm gonna spend all that money at DIOR it better last me a long time!! The brush is thick with longer bristles. There are absolutely NO clumps with this brush. Fantastic. So in love. But too pricey for it to dry out that fast. regardless, it's heaven in a tube.

rated 1 of 5 on 9/19/2013 1:07:00 AM More reviews by rmylon

Tragic!
Half an hour after I put this on, I look like a panda...
Don't buy...

rated 1 of 5 on 8/11/2013 1:40:00 PM More reviews by xkudax

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Dark, Warm Hair: Black, Relaxed, Fine Eyes: Brown

This mascara is so dry!!! I prefer a more liquid mascara so that it doesn't clump as much. This one does...a lot!!! It also gives you spider lashes if you put too much on. I like the deep color but that's about it.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/15/2013 1:58:00 PM More reviews by Zandra

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Blond, Curly, Medium Eyes: Brown

I just can't. Quit. You. No other mascara compares.

Intense, voluminous, black lashes.

If you are a fan of the bigger wands, you'll love this mascara.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/14/2013 12:44:00 AM More reviews by whoariley

on my second tube and I will be getting a third when I run out. amazing mascara for full, fluffy, and super black eyelashes! I call it my bombshell mascara!

rated 5 of 5 on 7/2/2013 6:34:00 AM More reviews by bayar87

I've been using this mascara for years. I haven't bothered trying another mascara since, as this mascara makes my eyelashes look long and thick.

rated 2 of 5 on 6/22/2013 8:26:00 AM More reviews by windycina

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Brown, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

Once again i've fall into a Dior mascara. Unless the Iconic Waterproof mascara that I've tried (and hated) this is actually superblack, volumizing and noticeable (if I want a natural effect, I don't wear mascara). But not the WAVAVOOM effect, that i was expecting. Problem is that even if it's super hard to remove, it can't resist the high temperature of the city during the summer, and I need to remove the melted product from my under eye area. Considering the price, I won't recommend this product, and I definitely won't buy it again. For less money, you can find similar mascara.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 6/19/2013 10:23:00 PM More reviews by imperiale

Age: 19-24 Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Green

I've been using this mascara for years - it's definitely a favourite of mine...

I'm blessed with decent eyelashes to begin with, relatively dark if not super thick, but this mascara just brings them to the next level. I find it gives me an extremely natural look, really just darkens, enhances, and lengthens what is already there. I do prefer more dramatic eyelashes however (never falsies though!), and find that if I brush this mascara on followed by a generous coating of L'Oreal Telescopic on the base of my lashes, they stand out more whilst still maintaining a fairly natural look.

This mascara does seem to have a relatively short lifespan however, so I'm not sure it's the most cost effective, but I've not found one better for me - I personally love it and will continue using it!