December 19, 2014 | 1452 users online

Lotions/ Creams - 100 Percent Pure - 100 Percent Pure Coconut Moisturizer

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 3/13/2009 12:42:00 AM More reviews by katwalker

Age: 30-35 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Hazel

I got a sample of this when I ordered other 100% Pure products. As with the other 100% lotions I've tried, it is wonderfully moisturizing and the scent lingers all day. The lotion is thick but easily spreadable and sinks into the skin well. I have a very poor sense of smell, but I could detect the coconut scent on my skin even in the evening (not that I could really describe what it smelled like - but I could smell something pleasant!). Highly recommend, only caveat is to make sure you like the particular scent you're buying!

rated 5 of 5 on 3/3/2009 3:17:00 AM More reviews by CattySpice

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Relaxed, Medium Eyes: Black

Oh my Lord, organic products just keep getting better and better! 100% Pure is one of those product lines I keep reaching for daily, at first I discovered it in Kauai, and now here?!? At Bath & Body Works?! Yipppeee!!! I love this stuff!

The lotion is thick, but absorbs quickly into skin. The coconut scent is to die for, so delicious and natural. I feel like an island girl using when i go out. AND knowing that it can be trusted--no need for reapplication. It leaves my body feeling soft and simple, no over grease and/or sticky feeling. I apply this on right after the shower.

They have other scents that you HAVE to try....omg, coconut is my #1 favorite, but Pineapple...mmm, another favorite!! $18 go get, so worth it!

rated 5 of 5 on 10/14/2008 6:10:00 PM More reviews by nellieney

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Love it! The scent is a truly divine coconut scent, the texture beautiful, and the moisturizing properties excellent. I actually like using this on my lips, since it leaves them very soft and prettily scented, without the unpleasant greasy residue lip balms leave.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/15/2008 10:19:00 PM More reviews by KellieEB

This is a review for the Organic Blueberry
Nourishing Body Cream- I could not enter a review for a "new product" I guess. Anyway I love the texture and smell of this cream! The texture is thicker than most, which I like for my hands. I have a bit of atopic dermatitis and this seems to moisturize it nicely, PLUS the scent is just heavenly and it lasts quite a while. Longer than any other body lotion/cream I've tried. It is a bit pricey, but I really love the fact that this is an all natural cream with no preservatives or yucky stuff whatsoever so I might have to get a few bottles for each sink around the house!

rated 5 of 5 on 6/16/2008 6:22:00 PM More reviews by queseyo

Age: 30-35 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I was initially attracted to this lotion by its delicious, natural coconut scent. I love things that smell of REAL coconut; they remind of childhood holidays on tropical beaches. After slathering it on, I also realized that the moisturizing quality is just right--not too oily, not too watery. I have not bought a bottle, yet (the price is a bit higher than what I normally spend on lotion). But, I've used a couple of samples and have been very pleased with how long both the moisture and scent last. Further, this product has the great benefit of not having been tested on animals and not containing nasty chemicals. It will likely be among be my next mini-splurges.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/23/2008 7:46:00 PM More reviews by CAlady

Age: 56 & Over Skin: Combination, Other, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I love coconut scented products but they are usually too sweet or tend to go stale tiki
bar cocktails on my skin after they warm . They had a bottle of this lotion in the ladies room at the local Ulta and as soon as I tried this product I knew I had to get a bottle or two for my own It is a beautiful coconut scent; not at all too sweet and not sun-tan lotion like either. Actually more sophisticated (if one can use such a word to describe coconut) that most. As far as the lotion aspect goes, doesn't give me a lot of moisture but then again it isn't sticky either. I'm using this for the fantastic scent.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 12/11/2007 2:07:00 PM More reviews by Mere828

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

If you are into organic skincare you must try 100% Pure products, especially the COCONUT moisturizer! It smells sooo good like you have a coconut-flavored dessert or pastry right in front of you... but it's not too sweet or overbearing like Jacqua scents. The only downside is because it's organic the ingredients prevent it from spreading very easily because it's very thick but you have to pump out a lot to apply all areas. It also gets used fairly quickly so you may have to replenish sooner than most moisturizers of the same volume. Repurchase - YES!

rated 5 of 5 on 2/28/2007 3:02:00 PM More reviews by Tatouz

Age: 30-35 Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I love this stuff. It smells great and it is all natural. It leaves my skin feeling very soft. I have been using Body Deli products (love their body washes) but I prefer this lotion.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 2/27/2007 1:17:00 AM More reviews by kimberpoo

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Fair, Warm Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

love love love love!!!!!!!!!! this is the most awesome lotion I have ever tried. it is smooth and sinks in soooo well, leaving your skin so soft. the smell is amazing!!!!! it is a sweet coconut scent, and it is an organic lotion. I can read the product label and know every thing that is in it, such as coconut milk and avacado oil. I could literally eat this lotion if I wanted to...(my crazy boyfriend has tried!!). it is the best smelling lotion I have ever gotten. love love love. never irritates my super sensitive dry skin. keeps me moist and smelling great. I got it at the C.O. Bigelow store, but this line has a website at 100percentpure.com . I checked it out and they don't offer all of their products online, which is weird, but I always buy at the store anyway. totally recommend!!!!!!!

3 out of 4 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No