December 19, 2014 | 1572 users online

Eye Makeup Remover - Simple - Conditioning Eye Make-Up Remover

rated 4 of 5 on 12/7/2011 11:51:00 AM More reviews by missbrightside08

i LOVE this makeup remover. i can't believe other people said it stung their eyes because it doesn't sting my eyes at all. its also very gentle on the skin, unlike L'oreal's makeup remover which burns. this one is so natural and takes off your makeup very well. best thing is that it does NOT hurt if it gets in my eyes :)

EDIT: i just read the bottle and it contains Methylparaben!! Can't be that good for your skin, then... especially on the delicate skin around the eyes. =/ why would they include that ingredient in there, if Simple claims to be all natural and fresh ingredients only?!

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 7/11/2011 3:08:00 AM More reviews by GriffithsGirl

Age: 30-35 Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

Holy stinging eyes, Batman! If you want your eyes to feel like they're on fire then this is the one for you. If you don't then go elsewhere.

rated 1 of 5 on 7/7/2011 3:27:00 AM More reviews by AshNew

OMG this killed my eyes! I thought they were on fire. I love the other simple face products but there was something in this that did not agree with me, other people seem to not have a problem. My mum had the same issue when she used it, so possibly genetic. If you can somehow test it before buying I recommend doing so.

rated 4 of 5 on 6/12/2011 5:42:00 AM More reviews by bekahh101

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

My bottle doesn't actually say 'conditioning' on it, but everything else seems exactly the same so I'm sure its the same product. Overall, it does a pretty good job. I use non-waterproof mascara and pencil eyeliner, and it removes most of it. I use it before I shower, and it gets rid of just about all my makeup. It does leave very faint marks under my eyes, but because I shower right after using it my eyes look perfectly normal afterwards. It does sting a bit if you get into your eyes, however as long as you keep your eye closed until you take the cotton bud/pad off, you won't get it in your eye. I use this stuff most days, and hardly ever get it in my eye. If you do, it's very easy to rinse out with cool water. Probably not the very best one out there, but it definitely does what it claims (not sure about waterproof mascaras, haven't tried that) and it is very affordable. Recommend.

rated 4 of 5 on 5/25/2011 9:02:00 PM More reviews by ccub

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

A gentle eye make-up remover that doesn't sting my eyes. Note that it *is* gentle, so it takes a few extra wipes for heavier makeup such as mascara/thick eyeliner to come off. Like some other reviewers mentioned, it seems like you might be hurting the eye area with 'over wiping'. I also like the fact it has less ingredients than other big brand name products, but it still contains parabens. If I don't find another remover that has a bit more removal power (and without the sting), then I wouldn't mind buying this product again.

rated 1 of 5 on 5/20/2011 6:50:00 PM More reviews by gnikole2003

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

i was in a hunt for a good cheap eyemakeup remover , and i bought at once about 4 drugstore brands , one of them it was the Simple one , which happens to be the worst one for me , it stung my eyes to the point where it became really painfull . i did gave it few chances , but after a week ( yes i've been patient enough ) it went straight to bin . beside the stinging problem , i didnt find it doing a very good job at removing my eyemakeup either , even though i dont use waterproof mascara .yes its cheap so its worth , but not for me , i care more for my eyes - skin , than i care for money

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 3/19/2011 5:30:00 AM More reviews by Shazzer1976

This is horrible. Yes, it removed my eye makeup but it feels like it's burning holes in my eyeballs! My eyes streamed like the Niagra Falls after I used it. Back to the drawing board for a sensitive makeup remover that is just that, suitable for apparently super sensitive eyes.

rated 1 of 5 on 3/3/2011 8:16:00 PM More reviews by roxywilliamson

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Relaxed, Medium Eyes: Green

all of the products on my eyes ive been using for awhile so it cant be those cause theyve caused no problems. so ive used this twice an its given me spots underneath my eyes where ive never had them before. very disappointing as ive really wanted to try this for awhile. back to just using my cleanser when i wash my face instead

rated 2 of 5 on 2/27/2011 6:24:00 PM More reviews by treeolive

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Brown

it removes my eye make up well but if i have concealer, eyeliner, mascara and some eyeshadow on, i have to use this product about 2-3 time on a new piece of cotton wall for it to come off, and it kinda leaves my skin sore and feeling as if it has been stretched. im going to stick to the natural and quicker way of removing make up, and thats by using olive or almond oil, good luck girls.

rated 2 of 5 on 2/18/2011 10:50:00 AM More reviews by bumos

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Other, Medium Eyes: Black

Removes eye makeup fairly well if it is light. However, when having a few coats of mascara and liner on, it leaves a smudge under the eyes and even dousing a q-tip with the solution fails and swiping underneath the eye gently with it fails to clean it completely. ended up using a cream cleanser to thoroughly clean any residue.