April 24, 2014 | 1898 users online

Gels/Soaps - Dove - Cool Moisture Refreshing Body Wash Cucumber Green Tea

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 3/22/2011 6:53:00 PM More reviews by Jennlw5

Age: 36-43 Skin: Dry, Fair, Warm Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

A good body wash that moisturizes and leaves no residue but I didn't get a cucumber green tea scent, it was just a clean soapy smell to me.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/23/2011 2:55:00 AM More reviews by princesstabitha

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Dark, Warm Hair: Black, Curly, Coarse Eyes: Brown

I LOVE THIS AND IT'S SO CREAMY =)

rated 5 of 5 on 1/23/2011 2:44:00 AM More reviews by Quartersnpaints7

I looove this body wash! It is great year round! I also love the matching body lotion.. i love the way it gives my skin a fresh, tingle feeling. And it also smells soooo good!

rated 5 of 5 on 8/30/2010 11:12:00 PM More reviews by sweetanger

I like this, but i cant use it . It makes my skin itchy , and red. It keeps breakouts away, but this smells different than the bar soap. Im sticking with the bar soap. The bar soap works great as a facial cleanser.

Update: Love this

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 6/2/2010 9:27:00 PM More reviews by 2010

Hated this! Made my skin very itchy and uncomfortable and left a film-like feeling on my skin. The scent is alright, not my fave.
It doesnt really lather, more like a really moisturizing wash... that dried out my skin even more?
Would never repurchase.

rated 4 of 5 on 9/13/2009 5:07:00 PM More reviews by isabellaxxmarie

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Green

I bought this because I had the deoderant and I needed soap. it does its job fine, but it smells nothing like the deoderant. I would buy this again, But I think I will get something else next time

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 9/10/2009 5:30:00 PM More reviews by mochasplash

i dont know why i bothered with this, when i didnt even like the smell of the deodorant to this. cleanses alright, but the smell is a huge turn off

rated 3 of 5 on 6/21/2009 11:05:00 PM More reviews by loovexemilyy

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Oily, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Green

I bought this because I have the body spray, and I love that scent. I must say though I was a little bit disappointed with the smell of this. To me, it's very pungent, and smells like sour fruit. I think I am the only one who thinks this, but anyways.. It is nice and creamy and I'm not really sure if it has a moisturizing aspect to this, my skin felt the same.. The scent doesn't really last long for me..

rated 1 of 5 on 5/6/2009 1:13:00 AM More reviews by heiditeafan

Alright, let me start off by saying I really wanted to like this body wash because I really like the other go fresh products like the deodorants and their body spray's. I figured like two weeks ago I finally try this body wash because it smelled so good and was inexpensive. Worst body wash I have ever tried!! My skin is not really sensitive, but it does get dry and irritated in the winter. This completely made my skin dry, itchy and irritated like never before, I had huge rashes on my legs and thighs and it gave me pimples all over my back and shoulders. Of course I thought it was my new lotion that was doing this do me but it turned out to be this body wash. What a waste it's a huge bottle and everyone in my family who's used so far has also gotten red and itchy skin. My skin is just recently starting to feel better after switching to a new body wash. Avoid this Dove product.

rated 1 of 5 on 5/5/2009 11:42:00 PM More reviews by moshoy

Age: 30-35 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Green

Would I buy this product again? NO WAY!
I should start by saying that I have extremely fair, sensitive, (acne-prone) skin....
After using this wash for less than a week, I ended up at the doctor's office because I broke out in a rash. It was so bad that I had to get a cortisone shot and take cortisone medication for a week!! I would not recommend this to anyone with sensitive skin..........