July 29, 2014 | 2073 users online

Gels/Soaps - Dove - Cool Moisture Refreshing Body Wash Cucumber Green Tea

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 1/30/2012 4:49:00 PM More reviews by missykeyana

I was ADDICTED to this when this first hit the stores a few years ago. It cleaned my skin, lathered well with a bath sponge, and the SCENT! AHH so relaxing. At different points, I was using the body wash, bar soap, conditioner, deodorant, lotion, and body splash in this scent. I was HOOKED. Alas, I have moved on, but who knows? Maybe I'll pick up some one day for old times' sake.

rated 4 of 5 on 9/11/2011 5:45:00 PM More reviews by drvko

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Other

i would say that this is an above average body wash. when it foams, it feels luxurious! it leaves my skin feeling adequately moist and it washes off pretty easily (unlike olay bodywashes) i love the smell and the above all, the price tag! i am a firm believer that bath products shouldn't cost a bomb because after all, they are a bunch of chemicals!

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 3/22/2011 6:53:00 PM More reviews by Jennlw5

Age: 36-43 Skin: Dry, Fair, Warm Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

A good body wash that moisturizes and leaves no residue but I didn't get a cucumber green tea scent, it was just a clean soapy smell to me.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/23/2011 2:55:00 AM More reviews by princesstabitha

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Dark, Warm Hair: Black, Curly, Coarse Eyes: Brown

I LOVE THIS AND IT'S SO CREAMY =)

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 1/23/2011 2:44:00 AM More reviews by Quartersnpaints7

I looove this body wash! It is great year round! I also love the matching body lotion.. i love the way it gives my skin a fresh, tingle feeling. And it also smells soooo good!

rated 5 of 5 on 8/30/2010 11:12:00 PM More reviews by sweetanger

I like this, but i cant use it . It makes my skin itchy , and red. It keeps breakouts away, but this smells different than the bar soap. Im sticking with the bar soap. The bar soap works great as a facial cleanser.

Update: Love this

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 6/2/2010 9:27:00 PM More reviews by 2010

Hated this! Made my skin very itchy and uncomfortable and left a film-like feeling on my skin. The scent is alright, not my fave.
It doesnt really lather, more like a really moisturizing wash... that dried out my skin even more?
Would never repurchase.

rated 4 of 5 on 9/13/2009 5:07:00 PM More reviews by isabellaxxmarie

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Green

I bought this because I had the deoderant and I needed soap. it does its job fine, but it smells nothing like the deoderant. I would buy this again, But I think I will get something else next time

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 9/10/2009 5:30:00 PM More reviews by mochasplash

i dont know why i bothered with this, when i didnt even like the smell of the deodorant to this. cleanses alright, but the smell is a huge turn off

rated 3 of 5 on 6/21/2009 11:05:00 PM More reviews by loovexemilyy

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Oily, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Green

I bought this because I have the body spray, and I love that scent. I must say though I was a little bit disappointed with the smell of this. To me, it's very pungent, and smells like sour fruit. I think I am the only one who thinks this, but anyways.. It is nice and creamy and I'm not really sure if it has a moisturizing aspect to this, my skin felt the same.. The scent doesn't really last long for me..