Dove Cool Moisture Refreshing Body Wash Cucumber Green Tea

3.5

on 9/11/2011 5:45:00 PM

i would say that this is an above average body wash. when it foams, it feels luxurious! it leaves my skin feeling adequately moist and it washes off pretty easily (unlike olay bodywashes) i love the smell and the above all, the price tag! i am a firm believer that bath products shouldn't cost a bomb because after all, they are a bunch of chemicals!

on 3/22/2011 6:53:00 PM

A good body wash that moisturizes and leaves no residue but I didn't get a cucumber green tea scent, it was just a clean soapy smell to me.

Skin: Combination, Dark, Warm

Hair: Black, Curly, Coarse

I LOVE THIS AND IT'S SO CREAMY =)

I looove this body wash! It is great year round! I also love the matching body lotion.. i love the way it gives my skin a fresh, tingle feeling. And it also smells soooo good!

on 8/30/2010 11:12:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I like this, but i cant use it . It makes my skin itchy , and red. It keeps breakouts away, but this smells different than the bar soap. Im sticking with the bar soap. The bar soap works great as a facial cleanser.

Update: Love this

on 6/2/2010 9:27:00 PM

Hated this! Made my skin very itchy and uncomfortable and left a film-like feeling on my skin. The scent is alright, not my fave.
It doesnt really lather, more like a really moisturizing wash... that dried out my skin even more?
Would never repurchase.

Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool

I bought this because I had the deoderant and I needed soap. it does its job fine, but it smells nothing like the deoderant. I would buy this again, But I think I will get something else next time

on 9/10/2009 5:30:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure

i dont know why i bothered with this, when i didnt even like the smell of the deodorant to this. cleanses alright, but the smell is a huge turn off

on 6/21/2009 11:05:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Tan, Not Sure

I bought this because I have the body spray, and I love that scent. I must say though I was a little bit disappointed with the smell of this. To me, it's very pungent, and smells like sour fruit. I think I am the only one who thinks this, but anyways.. It is nice and creamy and I'm not really sure if it has a moisturizing aspect to this, my skin felt the same.. The scent doesn't really last long for me..

on 5/6/2009 1:13:00 AM

Alright, let me start off by saying I really wanted to like this body wash because I really like the other go fresh products like the deodorants and their body spray's. I figured like two weeks ago I finally try this body wash because it smelled so good and was inexpensive. Worst body wash I have ever tried!! My skin is not really sensitive, but it does get dry and irritated in the winter. This completely made my skin dry, itchy and irritated like never before, I had huge rashes on my legs and thighs and it gave me pimples all over my back and shoulders. Of course I thought it was my new lotion that was doing this do me but it turned out to be this body wash. What a waste it's a huge bottle and everyone in my family who's used so far has also gotten red and itchy skin. My skin is just recently starting to feel better after switching to a new body wash. Avoid this Dove product.