Vichy Dermablend Corrective Foundation

Water, Cyclopentasiloxane, Dimethicone, Glycerin, Polyglyceryl-4, Isostearate, Cetyl PEG/PPG-10/1 Dimethicone, Hexyl Laurate, Pentylene Glycol, Disteardimonium Hectorite, Methylparaben, Cellulose Gum, Aluminum Hydroxide, Magnesium Sulfate, Phenoxyethano, Disodium Stearoyl Glutamate, Tristearin, Acetylated Glycol Stearate, Acrylates Copolymer, Butylparaben.

I have dry combination skin and I was so glad and determined to purchase this product after testing it out in a drug store in Helsinki. Loved how it has excellent coverage, the fullest coverage I have ever seen from foundation on my skin.

HOWEVER, it broke my skin out badly and the worse thing is that it even broke out my mum's and cousin's skin too (I recommended it to them : ( ). So we all had to stop using it after figuring out it was because of this product. Sad reality that the brand does not always do what they claim. It may look good, but this one is definitely NOT safe for everyone.

The coverage with this foundation is truly full, the most full coverage foundation I've tried to date. The finish is also nice and dewy. I wanted so much to love this foundation, but for me, a foundation needs to last most of the day - unfortunately this does not. Every time I touch my face, more rubs off, it rubs off on my boyfriends clothes, and it breaks down after just a few hours, leaving white patches on my face. Even after setting with powder, it just doesn't last.

Love, love, love!
Foundation is such a personal makeup item and one specific brand will not suit every person so mixed reviews are going to be unavoidable!
However, like marmite, I'm a lover! I am fair skinned and do find it hard to find the correct shade for my skin and so the colours are quite limited however shade '15' seemed to blend lovely and with other products I had no problem and didn't look like an orange umpa loompa!
I think what I love the most is the creamy coverage this foundation has! The first words that came out of my mouth were 'wow I look photoshopped!' And I did! My usually scar marked face looked incredibly flawless!
This product is a little pricey for only a very small tube but a little goes a long way (£18 for a foundation when you're a 17 year old student feels like £100!) and I think for the price the packaging is quite shabby however Vichy have since opted for a black packaging which looks far better!
Overall if you have blemishes, scarring, spots/acne you must must try this foundation!

I LOVE this product. I've probably bought it 4 times already.. I had some serious acne going on until last year or something and this foundation gave me a flawless look. On the outside you couldn't even tell I had blemishes and scars. However after a while I stopped using it as a foundation since even the lightest shade looked sort of yellowish on me and I didn't really dig that. Now, I use it to highlight my under eyes, nose, chin and forehead and I absolutely love it. Definitely recommend it!

Hair: Blond, Wavy, Coarse

Getting married in September and have been searching for the perfect foundation for at least a year, I have tried almost every brand out there, high and low! Nars,Becca,Lauder,Mac,Bobbi,Chanel,YSL,Guerlain the list goes on and on! Nothing compares to this, this is the best! Now I do not wear it straight out of the tube as this is seriously full coverage, for a slightly more natural, multi dimensional luminous look I mix it with the Revlon Skin Lights and apply with the Beauty Blender Pro. The finish is flawless, perfect looking skin without looking like "hello, I'm wearing camouflage make up" it photographs well, with and without flash and wears beautifully, I usually wear it from around 8am in the morning and remove at 10pm and it normally looks smooth and fresh still which is quite a feat as I've had foundations which have looked incredible when first applied and then come the end of the day it's seeped into every pore and highlighted imperfections that I didn't even know I had, you get the idea! I can recommend this formula enough, for those comparing this to the EL Doublewear there is no comparison! Doublewear is thick, mask like, incredibly drying, the finish is unnatural flat matte and it photographs awfully, the Vichy on the other hand is creamy, Blendable, matte but not dead matte and never looks cakey. Normally on offer for £12 I can't recommend this enough, everyone needs a tube of this in their life! The shade selection is limited but with the price being so reasonable you can always mix! I am Beige in Bobbi Brown, Cashmere in Becca, NC20 in MAC and find shade Nude 25 in the Vichy to be a very good match.

I love this foundation. I have dry sensitive skin with a slightly oily t-zone. This stuff is amazing, although it's quite creamy for a liquid foundation it doesn't feel heavy on the skin, covers everything amazingly and has good staying power. The only thing is the shade range. There's only five shades and they're on the pinkier side of things. I buy 15opal and it is far too dark for me first of all and a little on the pink side how and ever i love the formula so much i'm willing to make it work. I highlight my face with mac prolongwear concealer in nc15 and as thats even a bit dark i mix it with nyx hd concealer in 01. I love this foundation I just think the packaging needs to be changed and they really need to add more shades to their range.

Skin: Oily, Medium, Not Sure

I brought this foundation as it was recommended by a friend, I suffer from dark circles under my eyes and it covered them brilliantly, this foundation leaves your skin with no imperfections but make sure you use the make up sponge to even it out. HOWEVER I have really oily skin so this did not help in this matter as by the end of the day it would look oily and cakey around my nose and eyes. Overall I would buy this again and probably buy a great primer underneath.

Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

Sooo im so disappointed about this product because it really covers my acne and redness and none breakouts, but it doesn´t last long on my face like literally not like an hour.

I like it soooo much but my skin doesn´t cooperate, so maybe for other types of skin i recommended.

This is not a good foundation if you have oily skin. It looked great when I put it on, but it didn't last. It has excellent coverage. I will continue to use my Revlon Colorstay foundation (lasts longer, keeps me shine free, and doesn't rub off easily like this one) and use Vichy Dermablemd as a concealer. Not worth the cost and doesn't come in very many shades. If you buy this, make sure not to squirt too much out of the tube at once... a little bit goes a long way with this one, and you can't put it back in the tube.

So disappointed by this product...

It really did the job well of concealing blemishes, redness etc. and was very buildable and easy to work with. Obviously it's very high coverage but still doesn't look too cakey which I was pleased about. The consistency was nice and looks quite natural when used with a stippling brush or something similar.

HOWEVER...

It is so pink! I used the lightest shade 15 Opal, which was too dark for me anyway but I can work with that when I tan, but it was very pink. My skin has yellow undertones but every single one of the shades is very pink. I think it's because this foundation is meant for people with acne and other skin redness problems. I would definitely recommend it for someone who has blemishes they want to cover without piling on the concealer, but only if your skin has pink undertones.