Vichy Dermablend Corrective Foundation

Water, Cyclopentasiloxane, Dimethicone, Glycerin, Polyglyceryl-4, Isostearate, Cetyl PEG/PPG-10/1 Dimethicone, Hexyl Laurate, Pentylene Glycol, Disteardimonium Hectorite, Methylparaben, Cellulose Gum, Aluminum Hydroxide, Magnesium Sulfate, Phenoxyethano, Disodium Stearoyl Glutamate, Tristearin, Acetylated Glycol Stearate, Acrylates Copolymer, Butylparaben.

on 4/7/2015 1:25:00 PM

Amazing! I suffer with moderatly bad acne and acne scars, and have always struggled to find a reasonably priced foundation that gives full coverage, lasts all day, doesn't cake and looks really natural, I have to say this product does them all! I decided to give this product a try and it gives amazing coverage, looks so natural and lasts all day. It has a really nice feel to it and doesn't break me out. I have oily skin in the t zone area and my foundation always used to lift and look shiny after a few hours but this really stays put and I finds keeps the oil under control, it doesn't irritate my sensitive skin either. It's slightly more expensive but is definetly worth it and will definitely be purchasing again!

The only negative is the bottle it comes in, as it is easy to squeeze to much out and waste product, but other than that a really good foundation.

on 3/31/2015 11:13:00 AM

This product is almost perfect (for me). It covers everything, lasts all day and is affordable. I use it mostly as a concealer as it is so highly pigmented but on bad skin days I love it for a foundation too. My only criticism of it, is the high level of SPF (35) which creates a lot of flash back! So avoid it for weddings/ proms etc. Apart from that I LOVE it and have been wearing it for years now. HG.

on 3/19/2015 5:30:00 AM

Skin: Very Dry, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Hair: Red, Curly, Medium

I don't see why people like this foundation, even with the best prepping (i exfoliate with dermalogica and my moisturizer is by biotherm) this foundation just sits on the face without being blended in. i use the least amount possible and work for quite a while, i tried with hands, with all kinds of brushes, with/without primer, with/without setting spray, it just stays on the skin looking like cheap particles of a powder, i mean i don't have any serious issues on my face just some redness but this foundation doesn't flatter me at all, it makes my skin look really bad. i don't think this suits dry skin. And the packaging is so terrible and messy! I will try to work with it by mixing it with something, on its own is terrible and pricey for the quality, I am sorry vichy lovers.

on 3/17/2015 7:42:00 AM

Skin: Other, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

So...my skin...spotty. ..dry....patchy. ..scarred and well a mess..that was about 3years ago....now its a bit less spotty but has pigmentation from acne I.e scarring! I still get spots and have dry-combo type skin!
Been using this for years...but its not in a fancy glass bottle or classed as high end...so I jumped on the band wagon and got estee lauder....tried mac...few other drugstore ones I'd heard if via youtube....estee lauder....to thick heavy not great for dry skin....mac....broke me out in spots. ..and showed up my dry patches...Both had good coverage but not great still needed consealer...so I'm back using my vichy dermablend....its the best foundation out there for my skin....its cheaper then all them high end ones...it covers like nothing else and its moisturising and smooth. ....if you have scars or acne or dryness or even if you just love a full coverage....then this is great...its never broken me out....and actually feels nourishing on my skin....I use a techniques expert face brush to apply....but you could use fingers as its so easy to blend.....or for a sheer cover and a medium coverage use a beautyblender or a good dupe for one!
I wish I could use all those fancy high end foundations. ...they look so pretty on your dressing table...but they just don't do what this has always done and still does for me....I'm around nc15-20...I buy this in nude!
Try a sample and see what you think....we all have different skin and needs for it. ..so always try a sample. ...I'm sticking with my perfect foundation. ..10/10......amazing!!

on 3/12/2015 4:29:00 PM

Hair: Red, Curly, Fine

I have been using this for about 3-4 days in combination with Spectro gel moisturizer and Almay Clear Complexion pressed powder. I have very acne prone skin, and this broke me out terribly. I have cystic acne on both sides of my forehead, my chin, and one big zit on my nose. My skin had been relatively clear before I started using this product. I will admit that I use witch hazel as a toner and ran out right around the time I started using this, so it is possible that some of my acne could have been prevented by using witch hazel after washing this stuff off, but either way, a foundation should not break you out this badly. I feel like I got ripped off.

If you have clear skin that isn't acne prone, this stuff would be great for you. Make sure you shake the tube up before use and only use a small amount though.

on 2/10/2015 11:24:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I love this product. Everytime I apply it with some hydrating serum mixed. It covers perfectly, lasts long, and is not that heavy. Perfect winter foundation.

on 2/6/2015 9:24:00 AM

Great foundation, it covers everything and you only need a tiny amount. If you use too much (which is easy to) it will look cakey. Very happy with it.

on 1/31/2015 10:18:00 AM

My skin is a mess. I do not have real acne but I have eczema, lots of dry patches, uneven skin, wrinkles due to my dryness and a lot of discoloration. THIS IS MY HG as a CONCEALER as it covers EVERYTHING without looking cakey.
I have tried all MAC foundations&powders since my BF works at Mac, MUFE HD Foundation, NARS, Estee Lauder Double Wear&Maximum Cover, Illamasqua Skin Base Foundation, Kanebo, BareMinerals, Armani, Benefit...you get the point...and this is the only "foundation" that covers perfectly WITHOUT extenuating any lines, dry patches etc. People compare Vichy Dermablend to EL Double Wear. However, Dermablend gives much more coverage and unfortunately Double Wear does make me look older since it cracks up on my dry skin. Staying power is the same. The Dermablend seems more hydrating although this is a so called heavy full coverage foundation (does not feel like it though!). Ever since I bought this I never had to use my NARS/ FIT ME/MAC concealer since this covers my underage area without creasing!!!! I LOVE THIS for my skin type. I also love the coverage of the Illamasqua Skin Base foundation(this however sets in my dry patches/lines) and the look of the MUFE HD Foundation and I love the natural look Mac Face&Body gives but with my type of skin I swear by Vichy Dermablend Foundation. However, mainly as a CONCEALER since unfortunately the colors that are available do not fit my yellow pale skin- I wish I could though, since it is non- acenegenic, non-comedenic, fragrance- and paraben-free and IT HAS SPF 35 !!!
I set it with MAC Careblend or MSF and it lasts all day without using Smashbox/BenefitPorfesional/goodskin z pore etc and I also do not have to use a color corrector such as green concealer to even out my redness.
Only real con as mentioned before is the color range, so I can only really use it as a concealer and not all over my face :-( I am a nc20/C1-C2 (yellow undertones) and the lightest shade OPAL does not look horrible but it does not look natural since it is too pink.
If you are looking for something that covers dry skin ALL over the face completely in your perfect shade, try Kryolan Ultra Foundation !!!!

on 1/28/2015 2:38:00 PM

Hair: Brown, Curly, Medium

Not my cup of tea. It has a really strong coverage and not in a natural way. My skin tends to be dry and flaky, but oily on the T-Zone, so the foundation ended up looking caked on. Not flattering at all. I really wanted to like this, but I dont.

on 1/18/2015 9:35:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Cool

I really have mixed feelings about this product. First of all the lightest shade "opal" is too dark for my uber pale skin. I really have to blend it in, it has a very warm tint to it. On the other hand, the pigmentation is fantastic, the foundation itself is very fluid, goes on beautifully and does not look cakey, so I give it too marks for that. The packaging is terrible! I have to store it upside down because as soon as you open it, the foundation comes running out, which wastes a lot of product. It does not aggravate my skin or transfer on to clothing etc. if it came in a lighter shade and a tube with a smaller nozzle it would definitely score higher.