April 18, 2014 | 1829 users online

Bronzers - Fresh - High Noon Freshface Glow

rated 5 of 5 on 6/14/2008 5:04:00 PM More reviews by shoeho

Age: 44-55 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Green

Love, love, love this product! Even at my "advanced" age, I can get away with wearing just it. It's light weight, so in the humid and horribly hot Florida summer, I don't feel like MU is melting off my face. A little creme blush, lippy and mascara, I'm good to go. I would rate this a 10 if I could. I plan on cornering the market if it ever goes DC!

rated 5 of 5 on 2/4/2008 7:51:00 PM More reviews by waterchika

I got a sample of this from Sephora and I am in love. I have very fair skin, and this does not add too much of a tint to me, but just enough to make me look fresh and lively. Sunkissed you could say. The consistency is great and it blends soooo nicely. Sigh I am torn. I have You Rebel from benefit, and that is just OK...kinda dark for me so I have to be VERY careful how much I apply or it looks gross, but when I do it right it is fine. I just hate wasting stuff, and High Noon is like 35 dollars or something crazy. If I didn't already have a tinted moisturizer I would so buy this in a heartbeat though. I might after using up You Rebel...

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 1/11/2008 1:16:00 PM More reviews by ohtwicemyburn

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I honestly have no idea what I would do without this product. Even on "no makeup" days, I grab for this as though it were apart of my skincare regime. I'm extremely pale and never tan, ever, so the sheerness of this product is perfect for me. It gives me a really healthy glow and makes my skin looks beautiful. I just apply it to my cheekbones, forehead, nose, and chin, and I'm ready to go. Once, in November, I had just come home from Bermuda and ran into an old friend on the train. I told her where I'd been and she commented, "That explains the healthy glow! You should get sun more often!" The thing is, I was rarely out in direct sunlight while on the island - it's chilly in November! High Noon takes all the credit.

rated 4 of 5 on 12/19/2007 8:17:00 PM More reviews by below14thstreet

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

Really really great. Odd to classify this as a bronzer, though I suppose it technically is. It doesn't seem to 'bronze' but rather, gives a really healthy glow. It's like how your skin might look after a reviving workout. I have very very pale skin with pink undertones, and this is not too strong at all. It provides very sheer coverage but does a great job at evening out. It comes in a fairly small tube, but really you needn't use much at all. It makes your skin feel very soft and smooth as though you had on a primer. I wear this with nothing else on top (just a normal daytime Bioré moisturizer underneath since I have very dry skin) and it looks great. It doesn't emphasize dryness at all. I was pretty skeptical of this (having ordered it online and not being able to test it first) but I'm really glad I ordered it (in spite of it's high price). In my opinion it's definitely worth the price -- it's the most expensive cosmetic item that I use (apart from perfume -- Stella McCartney and Coco Madamoiselle). I don't have wrinkles, so I'm not really sure if this product would emphasize wrinkles, though I don't feel that it's heavy enough to do so.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/11/2007 6:48:00 PM More reviews by honeyclover

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Black

I love Fresh, and this product was a great alternative to powder bronzer. I do love my powder bronzers, however, and I wouldn't describe this as a bronzer. It has almost no shimmer to it, is fairly light, and gives a subtle, lit from within glow. It goes on cleanly and smoothly without smears or lines, and it's really nice to have on those days that you just look lifeless and blah.
Since this is a creamy liquidy bronzer, it stays on my face all day, unlike some of the powder bronzers, which show up on my hand if I don't think and put my hands on my face (which I tend to do a lot.)
The packaging is all right, and the price is something I don't love, but it's Fresh, so I'll deal.

rated 4 of 5 on 6/25/2007 7:21:00 PM More reviews by Deena_87

I'm not too impressed, it feels greasy and sticky and the "glow" is hardly noticeable. I love the smell though.
EDIT: The stickiness dissapears a few minutes after application and if you layer it up it actually gives a bit of coverage.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 5/19/2007 2:41:00 PM More reviews by Caramaria

This product is expensive but it lives up to its word. It says it hydrates, plumps skin, makes it more luminous....healthy looking...it does! I was lucky enough to swap for it....and I was so happy to try it. At the regular price of 36.00 I was glad to swap for it just in case it did not work for me. I fell in love with this though. It is especially nice for the summer however, I am thinking I may love it in the winter to get rid of the winter-sallows. I have worn this for about a month now - no bumps...or breakouts. I apply my usual skin care and then apply this product by putting dots on both cheeks, forehead, chin and neck...then blending in all over...even myb eyelids...no problems with this near my eyes. It is great because it makes my eyes look more awake somehow. I am almost sorry I like this so much ...had to break down and buy a tube as my swap tube is getting low. This will work with most skin tones...give it a try....if you don't love it send it along to me! Normally I just use my Bare Essentials Bare Minerals...I love them...but, have been needing a more dewy look...I use the High Noon with my Tarte Cheek stains and it gives me that hydrated, dewy look that I crave. (try the suntan Tarte cheek stain with this ...apply where the sun hits your face...forehead, apples of cheeks...nose...chin...then apply one of the pink Tarte cheek stains to your lips - tap top of stick with your fingertips and rub onto lips ...GLOW CITY!)

rated 4 of 5 on 3/27/2007 10:28:00 PM More reviews by nana_karina

Age: 36-43 Skin: Very Dry, Other, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I never thought I would use a bronzer because I am so fair (with pinkish/purple undertones) and I don't tan naturally under any circumstances, but I love this product. Wonderful, creamy consistency that brings an instant, natural glow and hydration to the skin. Cucumbery scent that will be familiar to users of Fresh's Soy cleanser. Very delicate, natural color that is hard to overdo. May be too subtle for people with a lot of yellow in their complexion, but this is a lovely product with a beautiful texture. I have very dry, sensitive skin, and so far it is not causing me any breakouts.

rated 4 of 5 on 3/3/2007 2:13:00 PM More reviews by krca67

Age: 30-35 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Blue

Was looking for something light with some luminosity- this has it but it's a bit oily. I love the color and will wear it over sunblock on a no-makeup day. Gives a really nice golden-y glow- looks yellow at first but it's quite pretty.

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 2/17/2007 12:29:00 AM More reviews by ECMac25

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Black

First the good: Most bronze highlighters are either too glimmery or muddy on my skin. This one gives the perfect golden sheen. It's a cream consistency - like a thick lotion so it can be used alone or mixed into moisturizer. ---and the bad: It contains quite a bit of oils in the ingredients, so I wouldn't recommend it for very oily or breakout prone skin. It doesn't turn my skin into a greasy mess, but it does cause itchiness in spots...it doesn't matter whether I apply this straight on or if I dilute it with another product -- I itch! *sigh* I was hoping this wouldn't cause any irritation -- I really like how it looks on my skin. I'm off to search for another bronzing product!