October 30, 2014 | 1431 users online

Mascara - Dejavu (Imju) - Fiberwig Lash Knockout

image 0image 1image 2

rated 4 of 5 on 10/16/2012 2:07:00 AM More reviews by oosez

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Fine Eyes: Black

This is my go-to daily mascara. With one coat it looks very natural, but very buildable for a night look if so desired. I don't get the flakiness reported by other users, and I've never smudged with it. It can't hold a curl, though, so better to use another mascara or a base to hold it. It's great for lengthening without giving that awful spider-lash effect. I quite like how simple and totally CLUMP FREE it is though, which is why I've gone through four or five tubes now. I liked the old brush wand better, which resembled Diorshow's. This curled one distributes product a bit unevenly, and for the first few uses, will need you to blot before application.

rated 2 of 5 on 10/16/2012 1:40:00 AM More reviews by Bronze71

Age: 36-43 Skin: Very Oily, Dark, Warm Hair: Black, Relaxed, Coarse Eyes: Brown

UGH!!!!!!! This used to be my go to mascara but they changed the formula. Now it does not coat my lashes with one coat like it did b4. Now I have to spend 5 minutes on each lash just to get that wow factor. Dries out too fast.

But I do like that I don't have to use mascara remover. It really does wash away well.

rated 1 of 5 on 10/5/2012 4:22:00 PM More reviews by Milly111

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Medium Brown, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Black

When this product first came out a few years ago, it was great! gave me volume and seperation and my lashes looked fuller. This was great at first, expensive but it was totally worth it. Recently bought it again and they must have changed the formula. It was wet and gave my lashes a spidery look. Don't like it anymore. It also dryed up quicker then a regular mascara! If they change it back to what it was I would totally buy this again. So disapointed.

rated 4 of 5 on 8/24/2012 9:59:00 PM More reviews by zencalm

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

Back when I had money for Sephora's (ha! Miss those days...), I used to experiment with different mascaras. I find that Fiberwig + Diorshow (original) makes your lashes look fantastic. I already have long eyelashes, but people would constantly ask me if my eyelashes were fake when I wore the Fiberwig/Diorshow combo. Never wore Fiberwig by itself though. Definitely worth trying.

rated 4 of 5 on 8/19/2012 11:25:00 PM More reviews by Corky1

Age: 36-43 Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This mascara was recommended to me by a Japanese friend (it's the most popular mascara in Japan) a couple of years ago and I've been using it since.

This mascara definitely makes your lashes thicker and longer, and doesn't smudge. I love that I can take it off with warm water.

The only thing I don't like about it is that I have to re-curl my lashes after I've applied it. Even if I curl my lashes before applying it, my lashes end up going super straight again (I have long straight Asian lashes) after I apply this mascara. So I have to re-curl after applying. The effect is amazing though, so I'm happy to do this extra step!

I've repurchased this many times already and will continue to do so until I stop using mascara. The only other mascara I've found comes close to this is the original Diorshow waterproof.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/19/2012 9:01:00 PM More reviews by sukayna

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Warm Hair: Black, Other, Medium Eyes: Brown

I've been using this product for 3 years, it really does live up to it's claims. The tiny, hair like fibers attach to your lashes making them looking significantly longer- literally like lash extensions in a tube! I never have problems with this mascara flaking or smudging. My favorite thing about this mascara is how easily it washes off. With just warm water the fibers start to slide off, really cool and I love that it doesn't leave a smudged mess all over my face either. The red and silver tube/packaging is also really cute! The formula is a bit wet, so it can weigh down your lashes. As a result, I always make sure to curl mine before using this to avoid that issue.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/11/2012 4:35:00 PM More reviews by akiraVega

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

I love this mascara! It gives me a full lash effect after applying. I have had honest comments about this mascara complimenting on how long my eyelashes are and they even thought I had eyelash extensions! I apply it multiple times on my lashes until I am satisfied with the length and volume. It stays on all day and does not smudge at all. It is very easy to remove, I just remove it while I am in the shower, you don't even need an eyemake up remover!

rated 4 of 5 on 7/14/2012 6:30:00 PM More reviews by Camillian74

This mascara is lash extensions in a tube! Whenever I wear fiberwig, I always get compliments on my lashes. One of the most effective mascaras out there...just a bit drying at by the end of the day.

rated 3 of 5 on 5/18/2012 5:15:00 PM More reviews by MiaMore84

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Medium, Neutral Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

This is a review for the Fiberwig mascara sold at US Sephora stores with the curved brush:

Pros:
- Does OK holding a curl (better w/my Shiseido Mascara Base which I can't live without)
- Buildable coverage
- Easy to remove
- Doesn't flake
- No smudging
- Lashes feel soft, not stiff and crunchy
- Best used as a layering mascara over a volumizing one

Cons:
- Fibers are almost too large to hold onto my lashes without it being layered on top of a volumizing mascara for the fibers to hold onto
- No volume
- Not the best at holding a curl
- Too Expensive!~!!

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 4/27/2012 9:46:00 PM More reviews by littlemj

NC25, Asian sparse short lashes (not the flat kind)

At first I really loved this as one of first few Asian mascaras I've tried... but really, as I tried more, this became too high maintenance for cleaning off at night. Fancl cleansing oil is just fine, and after a few min in a shower, definitely the mascara starts coming off, but as I continually swipe at my eyes throughout my shower, more fibers keep coming. Too much work compared to a similar effect mascara such as Fairydrops.