August 23, 2014 | 1786 users online

Eye Shadow - Revlon - Diamond lust sheer shadow--all shades

rated 3 of 5 on 1/18/2009 7:23:00 PM More reviews by glasseyedpeas

this is alright, wont buy it again, was a waste of 9 dollars in my opinion...i expected something shimmer and pretty and purple...all i got was pretty much a little shimmer...coulda bought a whole palette of the other stuff for cheaper
oh well

rated 2 of 5 on 12/21/2008 12:37:00 PM More reviews by Baano

Age: Unknown Skin: Dry, Olive, Warm Hair: Brown, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

This eyeshadow is strictly "ok". The pigmentation isn't great and it's alright if you want a demi-shimmer, but for something that has "diamond" in its name, you'd expect more. I bought the GRAB ME GOLD to use as a highlight under my brow bone, but it didn't give much glimmer.
I think the price would be alright if it did a bit more than it does, but I'd almost rather spend the extra money and get Kat Von D's duo eyeshadow and actually get some shimmer/sparkle and get what I'm paying for in the first place. Part of the problem I think is that Revlon doesn't have testers (at least not in the Canadian stores I've been to), so you can't really test it before buying it. If I had tried it, I wouldn't have purchased it.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/23/2008 7:59:00 AM More reviews by leahluvspink

i love this eyeshadow i have it in white hot and i use it for my nights out. its really bright and very shimmery and sparkily and a really good pigment.i recently bought a chanel version ombre essentielle in 70 platine and its not as good as this the pigment isnt that good and its not as shimmery. i love this and would def buy again and im going to have a look at the other colours too.but i also agree with the other raters on here with the packaging mines also broken, not very good coz i spent 10 i would expect a little better.

rated 3 of 5 on 8/21/2008 8:02:00 PM More reviews by EriBaby1920

I saw Diamond Lust and thought they would be a great highlighter. I have Champagne Buzz, which is a very pretty buttery yellow color with pretty shimmers in it. I like the color but hate the packaging. It broke after a month :(

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 8/10/2008 4:52:00 AM More reviews by tragicglamour83

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral Hair: Red, Curly, Fine Eyes: Green

I bought this shadow in Grab Me Gold and Pillow Talk Pink. I really like both colors, but the pink is my favorite. As others have said, these are sheer, very shimmery shades- can be worn alone or I also like to layer over a complimentary color. I find if you apply with a finger as opposed to a brush more color is deposited, when I use a brush on the gold it barely shows up at all. The glitter is not too chunky; the effect is very flattering and makes your eyes pop. I believe these are being discontinued- better stock up on more shades (hopefully at a discount!) before theyre gone.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/23/2008 3:17:00 PM More reviews by MarieAngelina

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Green

LOVE this product! I just did a review on it for "Lavender Unleashed" in another post. I have two colors, Lavendar Unleashed and Peach My Interest.

Peach My Interest is a really beautiful highlighting color. I use it on my eyelids, underneath my eyes, on my cheeks. It's just a really gorgeous color to use anywhere.

The packaging is very fragile as some people have noted. I didn't drop either of these eyeshadows yet BOTH are broken. The plastic around the metal hinges hav fallen off, so it's not like I can even repair it a bit to make it work the way it used to. It's such a shame because the packaging is super pretty. But, then again, the packaging has nothing to do with how the actual product works in this instance, so this shouldn't deter anyone from purchasing it!

I would definitely buy again! I really want White Hot and Pillow Talk Pink!

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 3/22/2008 1:54:00 AM More reviews by Helen031

Age: 30-35 Skin: Dry, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Not too happy about this product. The packaging sucks. I had trouble opening it the first few times and now it's broken. I never dropped it so I don't know why it broke. Anyway, the product itself is okay, nothing special. There are lots of other shimmery pink shadows out there. I got the Pillow Talk Pink. Will not buy again.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/20/2008 10:59:00 PM More reviews by rollingpandas

Definitely really fragile... I had to pick out the intact ones when I went to buy it at the drug store. I bought this eyeshadow in Pillow Talk Pink with actual intentions of using it as a highlighter for my cheek bones. Very nice, frosty application that gives off a dewy look. Perfect amount of shimmer that doesn't make your skin look tacky with glitter.

rated 4 of 5 on 3/11/2008 8:16:00 AM More reviews by kvryenhoek

Pillow talk pink is such a gentle and feminin colour, I feel so girly when i wear it. The colour is very subtle but the shimmer is eye catching. I sometimes wear it over a dusty rose liquid shadow for more pigment.

rated 4 of 5 on 1/4/2008 5:22:00 PM More reviews by increaseredxi

Great stuff! I got it in Hot White and I love the sparkle and the packaging, its so pretty! I use it as a highlight on my eyes although I wish the colors show a little more, but other then that I love it!