Valentino Rock n Rose

3.2

on 8/25/2010 5:08:00 PM

I love this perfume. Its so sensual and girls and flirty but not too overpowering. It lasts quite a while too which is a definite plus. The bottle is huge and quite pretty. Totally worth every penny.

on 7/13/2010 11:33:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium

Perfect girly perfume! I got this on sale at Marshalls for $18! It smells just like roses. Love it

on 6/9/2010 9:18:00 AM

I LOVE this perfume, it's sweet and light and girly. I've had both the eau de toilette and the eau de parfum, and I prefer the eau de parfum, it lasts FOREVER. I'll put some on around 8 in the morning, and I'll still smell great at 10 at night. Definitely will repurchase!

on 3/14/2010 6:10:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure

Beautiful bottle - lace is racy. Cap doesn't stay on. Smell turned on me - old ladyish. Not my bag. I got it as a gift but its damn expensive.

Got a great deal on this and loved it at first but found it just a bit too flowery for me.... the bottle is cute and I can see why many would like it but it just didn't end up to be anything special on me.

on 3/5/2010 10:15:00 AM

This EDP was purchased for a trip to Las Vegas and I think it's perfect for that atmosphere! It's fun, florally and definitely sticks out in a party kind of way. For me it's a bit too much for the everyday because I tend to like a "fresher" scent but I do reach for this a lot on warm summer evenings! If you want a unique fun scent for a party, this is it :)

I LOVE THIS PRODUCT!
My favourite perfume ever. Also use Kylie Minogue Darling which is my 2nd favourite. Expensive but worth it! Light and Delightful!
I have had a lot of compliments with this.

xx

on 12/15/2009 10:35:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium

I wasn't at all impressed with the scent. To me, it smelled quite a lot like sunblock lotion. The gardenia in this was really overpowering, but I'm giving it a three anyway, because the staying power was great. I could smell it on my wrist after 6 hours.

Skin: Very Dry, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Hair: Black, Curly, Fine

Rock and Rose Eau De Perfume not the Eau de Toilette which to me I dont even like. I am only reviewing the eau de perfume. It has a lovely scent and it is more specified for nighttime wearing. It has more heady notes and smells seriously sexy.
but I only find this on the eau de perfume that you get that musky rose scent that is very feminine and musky not sweet. It is trulty gorgeous and I remember testing it and constantly praising the scent.

I think the reviewers are mainly dicussing the eau de toilette or the perfume not the eau de perfume which I adore.
The bottle is gorgeous and it has black lace and looks sexy on the eau de perfume. Would look pretty and girily on the dressing table and this I think works well for all ages espcially twenties and over as they will appreciate the sensual notes. Rose is nice and girly and it is not to heavy on this scent. It lasts for about 4 hours and it has got me compliemnts. I would never have expected such a nice aroma from such a mainstream fragrance as it is mid-range in price yet smells very high-end. It is definately a ratings winner and I am glad I have finally found a new fragrance that is different from my fresh and classic scent range.
No smell of alcohol is to be detected as I have such a steong nose I can usually pick this up but not in this.
I definately reccomend this to any girl or woman.

on 9/16/2009 7:37:00 PM

Hair: Brunette, Relaxed, Fine

I absolutely love it. The smell is amazing and its classiness is always appropriate. I wear it every single day. Doesn't give me a headache like so many other perfumes, not even on a 110F Las Vegas summer day. Will definitely be buying again.

Popular Fragrances