Everyday Minerals In the Garden

4.7

Price: $

Price: $

Not tested on animals

Mica (CI 77019), Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Iron Oxide (CI 77491, CI 77499).

This is such a beautiful shadow! It's a gorgeous taupey bronze w/ shimmer. The size will last forever. I don't usually use loose e/s due to the large amount of fallout, but this is an exception just because it is so pretty. Unfortunately I find that Everyday Mineral e/s tend to fade quickly, so be sure to use a good base.

on 9/27/2010 6:01:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Tan, Warm

This is a nice dark bronze color that's finely milled and very shimmery. It's a pretty color, but I haven't created a look with it yet, so I'm not sure whether or not it'll work for me yet. If you like taupe colors, this is probably a good buy for you.

on 9/13/2010 10:53:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Warm

Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium

Gorgeous every day shade! Like the description on the site says a pearlescent antique bronze. Its not a golden/brown bronze, but a shimmery cooler tone brown with warm and cool shimmer pieces. No matter how much I put on my brush, when I blend it softens up, and looks great. Everyday minerals shadows are very light , they may be pigmented the first five minutes but they fade quickly so be sure to apply wet or over a base of some sort. This color could be used everyday, or for a smokey eye. Its very versatile and flattering on all eye colors. Love this!

on 8/3/2010 9:28:00 PM

Absolutely LOVE this colour.
I ordered several sample colours from everyday minerals a while ago, and this is the only colour that I've been using on a regular basis.
I use it on my crease with a neutral base colour for a natural look. It such a subtle and soft tone with just the right amount of shimmer. Will definitely be keeping this colour in my routine for a long time!

on 7/21/2010 5:55:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Neutral

This is a color that doesn't get used very often by me because I don't usually go for a dramatic look. But it is such an awesome shade and one that I think everyone could use. I purchased this several years ago when EM first came out and I use it in conjunction with the color 'On The Phone.' The combo of the two was part of the lookbook they used to have. My gripes? Packaging is MESSY. No way to really prevent shade from getting all over the place. You must also be diligent with application because it will migrate off your eyes and onto your cheeks.

on 6/12/2010 12:23:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Neutral

It's quite hard to describe this color but I think other reviewers are right to call this a cool bronze shade with some gray in it, and tons of shimmer/glitter. It's certainly very unique, and I never regretted this purchase at all despite being quite messy to apply. The price is also right - one small pot will last you yonks. It's a worthwhile purchase - the color is so wearable and versatile despite being so different and... glittery. Just don't pair it up with other glittery eyeshadows. :) Personally I use it to create a dramatic smokey eyes look and also as a nice, light natural makeup using nudes and browns with this just spicing things up a little. So useful!

Skin: Normal, Fair, Neutral

Like everyone else is saying, this is a fantastic eyeshadow! Absolutely lovely. A very versatile shade that can be worn lightly all over the lid for everyday, as a crease color for a more sophisticated look, or foiled for a dramatic look. It is very long wearing and looks fabulous with a primer (I use the ELF Mineral Eyeshadow Primer for a great primer with good ingredients). This shadow really is a mixture of so many colors but ends up looking like a warm metallic bronze on the lid. My only suggestion is to only punch out one of the holes in the jar so as not to get too much product in the lid, especially if you're going to be traveling with the product. EDM has great packaging, but often you end up with a bit of a mess if you're not careful since it is loose powder.

on 4/26/2010 8:54:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Medium, Not Sure

LOVE this color! I wore it last night with Queen Annes Lace and Cardamom and had the perfect combonation. With a little eyeliner and thick lashes it can be perfect for a night out on the town, but with this alone and normal mascara it could be good for everyday use. The packaging is great and you can't beat the price of EDM.

on 3/22/2010 1:32:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Other, Cool

Love this color, it's a tawny green, lovely on the lid or crease, and with UDPP it lasts all day. I use this all the time, switch to other shades, and come back to this. Black mascara, black eye liner, this eyeshadow alone, and lipgloss, I have a lovely look and am good to go. It's just beautiful. I'll buy it repeatedly.

Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I love In the Garden shadow even though it doesn't last all day for me on it's own. I have found that when I use a primer, it sticks better so I don't have to use it wet to get that foil look. I use Urban Decay eyeshadow primer and that works great.

If you love this color, or even like it, try Laptop. It is a brownish color. Amazing and actually my favorite.