August 20, 2014 | 1605 users online

Fragrances - Lavanila - Pure Vanilla

rated 4 of 5 on 5/30/2013 10:55:00 PM More reviews by clarissa90

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Cool Hair: Brown, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Brown

I hoped to like this scent since I have been looking for the perfect vanilla scent. It smells more like vanilla in the bottle, but once I sprayed it on it smells very similar to Aquolina Pink Sugar. No thanks, I will keep searching for a vanilla scent. I will not purchase..

rated 4 of 5 on 5/28/2013 11:05:00 AM More reviews by Sammyjo2512

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Brown

I was using Pink Sugar before but I am trying to only buy cruelty free products. I love the smell of vanilla. I really do like it. I feel that this still smells sweet but it is not sicky or childish. I think it lasts a long time. I just wish it wasn't so expensive. If it was cheaper i would give it 5 lipies. I really to like this fragrance. I like to smell sweet and I think this is sweet enough.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 5/11/2013 10:00:00 AM More reviews by ExoticAlbino

This is a decent perfume. It's a grown up vanilla scent, & unfortunately I have the taste of a teenybopper when it comes to perfumes so I did not *love* this fragrance. I was hoping for a vanilla cookie vibe. However, I can see how others would love Lavanila's Pure Vanilla. It's sweet, but not sickeningly, & has some powder notes. It's very wearable, too. This is the sort of scent you can wear to a party, office enviorment, anywhere. I can't imagine anyone ever finding it offensive.

Another issue I had with this perfume is the scent isn't long lasting. A couple of sprays on my wrists lasted me about 3 hours, whereas my favorite Aquolina's Pink Sugar lasted me...days. (I warned you I have an immature preference in fragrance).

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 12/7/2012 12:33:00 AM More reviews by ImYourFavoriteDrug

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Other, Medium Eyes: Green

I have written over 200 reviews but have never written one for a fragrance. I feel like this one is worth noting. I recieved a free sample of this from Sephora and at first was a bit put off by the scent. It didn't smell like true vanilla to me. But as the day wore on, I realized that I could not stop smelling my wrists! It is a heavenly scent. I would definetely purchase the full size and I NEVER purchase perfumes.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 12/5/2012 2:48:00 PM More reviews by fatbottmdgrl

Age: 44-55 Skin: Combination, Fair, Warm Hair: Red, Straight, Medium Eyes: Blue

I received this as a 100 Point sample from Sephora. I was always curious about this line of fragrance and this was the prefect opportunity to try it out w/o having to commit to a full purchase.

WHOA!! This is a very long lasting fragrance. When I first sprayed it I kept thinking, "I've smelt this fragrance before. WHAT is it?" Then I figured it out. ANGEL!!! This has a very similar fragrance note to Angel. However, unlike Angel, I LIKE this. It doesn't have the sickly sweetness of Angel. This is a pure vanilla fragrance that doesn't smell like a sugar cookie. It doesn't seem to offend anyone and yet I can get whiffs of it on and off all day long. I really like that it stays with me, because I do have the problem with weak scents just disappearing an hour after I apply them.

I am not saying this is a fragrance everyone will love. But I like it enough that I would probably purchase a full size of it. I do think it's more a fall-winter fragrance than a summer fragrance, but then I have wanted to try the Vanilla Grapefruit scent in their line. Very nice fragrance for someone who is can't take Angel but wants something like it.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/11/2012 3:28:00 PM More reviews by Ruiz4books

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Curly, Medium Eyes: Brown

My absolute favorite perfume! I reach for this practically everyday. To me it smells like a very warm and rich vanilla which I absolutely adore. I like vanilla scents but sometimes they can be too sweet or synthetic. Not this baby, it's pure perfection. Evey time I wear it, I either get asked what I'm wearing or told that I smell really good. The lasting power is superb. I put it on in the morning and when I go to bed I can still smell it on my wrists, although it's much softer than when first applied. This is now my signature scent.

rated 2 of 5 on 10/11/2012 3:05:00 PM More reviews by PillarofAutumn

I SOOOO wish I was smelling what everyone is describing here. This perfume really must not mix with my body chemistry well, because to me, it smells like a mix of a powdery, grandma perfume and Avon's Skin So Soft. Like another reviewer said, it smells nearly identical to the stuff. There's really no change from top notes to dry down. Just powdery Avon SSS all the way from start to finish. I keep wearing it hoping that I'll eventually smell this delicious, warm vanilla everyone else smells, but it's not happening. Love the idea of this fragrance, but it just doesn't work for me :((

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 8/24/2012 3:58:00 AM More reviews by myolderbrother

Age: 36-43 Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I really wanted to love this, but what I get is a very powdery patchouli with a hint of vanilla. If you love powdery earthy scents, you might love this!

rated 4 of 5 on 4/17/2012 10:58:00 PM More reviews by YoshiAna

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Blue

This perfume has a natural vanilla scent which is very nice. The scent seems to fade quite quickly, which is the one downside; though I generally fancy the fragrance and use it on a regular basis.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 2/11/2012 7:38:00 PM More reviews by Rachelesque

Age: 36-43 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool Hair: Red, Curly, Medium Eyes: Blue

I've only tried this as a sample, but on me, it has a very strong, long-lasting vanilla and sugar smell. It's like the "cotton candy" note from Pink Sugar, but amped way up. I feel like I'm getting a sugar high whenever I wear it.