December 22, 2014 | 1825 users online

Polishes - OPI - Koala Bear-y

rated 5 of 5 on 4/5/2013 6:36:00 AM More reviews by Moonblack

Age: 30-35 Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

The color is simply amazing and the formula is perfect. A winner!

rated 5 of 5 on 4/2/2013 12:23:00 AM More reviews by courtneylaura93

Absolutely beautiful polish! applies perfectly.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/6/2013 6:25:00 PM More reviews by hberlin

Age: 25-29 Skin: Sensitive, Olive, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

Great pink that can be worn all year round IMO! Super shiny and applies beautifully! If you're ever in doubt, this is a no fail choice!

rated 4 of 5 on 1/15/2013 8:19:00 AM More reviews by RubyD

Age: 36-43 Skin: Normal, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Other, Medium Eyes: Brown

1.15.13 Purchased OPI Koala Bear-y for the first time a couple of weeks ago. Gorgeous color!! Did both toe and fingernails with it on 1.12.13. It is holding up find on the toes, but I'm not having good success with the fingernails. I wear polish all of the time so I can make a comparison. I wear predominately OPI and now and again a Chanel polish. On my fingernails I could not even get 24 hours out of this color without chipping. Everyday I've had to do a major touchup and today...3 days later it has to come off...its just chipping way too much. I see other reviews that this color has held up for them, but that has not been my experience, however, it is a beautiful color!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 1/11/2013 9:17:00 PM More reviews by TeeCube

Age: 36-43 Skin: Oily, Fair, Cool Hair: Brown, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Hazel

A bright but not light red pink raspberry color. Opaque creme. Love the name! My husband said it was "drop bear dark pink" LOL
look up "drop bear"
I LOVE KOALAS, my first stuffed animal was just that.
Another winner from OPI.
Looks different in different lighting. In daylight it's a vivid pink red and in fluorescent it's a light red. Same effect I find as another OPI -My Throne for a Cranberry Scone (British collection). Sometimes dark pink sometimes red. I love colors like that.
I highly recommend Koala-Beary, it's a great color!

rated 5 of 5 on 12/26/2012 9:23:00 PM More reviews by adeleseddie

i choose this color at my local salon and it was half flu and so the lady let me have it! i was so excited because i love poi and its not that cheap. i also loved the color and it seemed to go on smooth about a month and a half later i tried applying it myself and i LOVE IT goes on smooth and barley chips

rated 5 of 5 on 11/12/2012 3:37:00 PM More reviews by jenny4m

It is alittle expensive for nail polish. But the colour is bright and it stands out.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 11/11/2012 1:13:00 AM More reviews by CG1981

Beautiful bright berry. Goes on smooth, stays well. A classic color i go to often.

rated 4 of 5 on 11/7/2012 8:47:00 AM More reviews by Prosenz50

Age: 56 & Over Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Grey, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

Love the color. Stays on nicely.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/4/2012 10:06:00 AM More reviews by VeryAroma

I don't know what OPI did differently here, but this polish stands out qualitywise. I am a OPI fan in general, but Koala Bear-y lasts even longer than the usual OPI. It's amazing!

The color is gorgeous, bright, but not neon-in-your-face pink. Beautiful! Would repurchase if I ran out.