OPI Koala Bear-y

4.8

on 6/2/2013 6:53:00 PM

I frigging love this polish! The formula is one of OPI's best. The formula is thin yet the polish goes on very opaque in only one coat, it is not at all gloopy. I can easily get away with one coat but I do apply two because I prefer the look. The color is a gorgeous bright raspberry pink which I think works for all seasons. Love it!

on 4/30/2013 12:04:00 PM

I personally feel the color is too dark. However I still agree with others that the Koala Bear-y is one of the best in quality out all the OPI polishes. The application is very smooth, the finish has gorgeous shine, and it dries super fast. I won't repurchase only because the shade doesn't show its best on me.

on 4/5/2013 6:36:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

The color is simply amazing and the formula is perfect. A winner!

Absolutely beautiful polish! applies perfectly.

on 2/6/2013 6:25:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Olive, Warm

Great pink that can be worn all year round IMO! Super shiny and applies beautifully! If you're ever in doubt, this is a no fail choice!

on 1/15/2013 8:19:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Brunette, Other, Medium

1.15.13 Purchased OPI Koala Bear-y for the first time a couple of weeks ago. Gorgeous color!! Did both toe and fingernails with it on 1.12.13. It is holding up find on the toes, but I'm not having good success with the fingernails. I wear polish all of the time so I can make a comparison. I wear predominately OPI and now and again a Chanel polish. On my fingernails I could not even get 24 hours out of this color without chipping. Everyday I've had to do a major touchup and today...3 days later it has to come off...its just chipping way too much. I see other reviews that this color has held up for them, but that has not been my experience, however, it is a beautiful color!

on 1/11/2013 9:17:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Cool

A bright but not light red pink raspberry color. Opaque creme. Love the name! My husband said it was "drop bear dark pink" LOL
look up "drop bear"
I LOVE KOALAS, my first stuffed animal was just that.
Another winner from OPI.
Looks different in different lighting. In daylight it's a vivid pink red and in fluorescent it's a light red. Same effect I find as another OPI -My Throne for a Cranberry Scone (British collection). Sometimes dark pink sometimes red. I love colors like that.
I highly recommend Koala-Beary, it's a great color!

on 12/26/2012 9:23:00 PM

i choose this color at my local salon and it was half flu and so the lady let me have it! i was so excited because i love poi and its not that cheap. i also loved the color and it seemed to go on smooth about a month and a half later i tried applying it myself and i LOVE IT goes on smooth and barley chips

on 11/12/2012 3:37:00 PM

It is alittle expensive for nail polish. But the colour is bright and it stands out.

on 11/11/2012 1:13:00 AM

Hair: Brown, Relaxed, Medium

Beautiful bright berry. Goes on smooth, stays well. A classic color i go to often.

Popular Polishes