April 20, 2014 | 1825 users online

Treatments - Aussie - 3 Minute Miracle

image 0image 1image 2

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 8/25/2013 12:49:00 AM More reviews by xxtine1

Age: 25-29 Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Warm Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

Oh man this stuff is great. My sister send this to me from the UK (we can't get it here in NZ) so I can't comment on price; but it is amazing! First of all, it smells like jelly beans, second of all it makes hair SUPER shiny and repaired.

For reference, I have medium length type 1 hair that has been permanently dyed.

I love it, I'll have to get some more sent over fromt the UK.

rated 1 of 5 on 8/21/2013 3:29:00 PM More reviews by sesamine

Makes my hair dryer!

rated 5 of 5 on 8/2/2013 4:31:00 PM More reviews by LArodriguez

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I am always looking for a good hair fix so I decided to try Aussie 3 minute Miracle on a whim. It was cheap, I read some positive reviews, so for me it was a win, win situation. I have only used it once since making my initial purchase, but so far so good! My hair feels weightless and soft which I'm sure I can attribute to the jojoba oil in the conditioner. The scent is great too, very light. I would recommend this to anyone who has very dry/damaged hair. It definitely gets the job done!

rated 4 of 5 on 5/15/2013 11:55:00 PM More reviews by heidiem

I'm 23 and I have been using this stuff since high school. It's very hydrating on my dry hair. I also really like the packaging and the smell of the product.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/9/2013 3:15:00 PM More reviews by iamommy

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

3 minute miracle is an accurate name for this deep conditioner. It's by far my favorite deep conditioner. I have very dry hair and this stuff is so hydrating, but not greasy. The price and the packaging are great and I like the smell. It's not as overwhelming as some of the salon brands. For me, it's a must have.

rated 4 of 5 on 5/6/2013 11:52:00 PM More reviews by brooke2010

For the price, this is a good drugstore deep conditioner. I actually will most likely use it every day since my hair is really thick and somewhat damaged. I just used it with the moist shampoo and my hair is extremely soft. I have purchased this a few times and I will continue because it really does what it promises.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 5/1/2013 1:53:00 PM More reviews by Angelique79

Age: 30-35 Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

I love switching up products and one of the things I love to buy are deep conditioning treatments for hair. My daily hair conditioner needs to pack a punch. This stuff I keep coming back to, so when that happens, I rate it high. Yes, the scent is delicious but the real test was using it after I had a bleach wash to lift my roots....uhhg, I had straw for ends! This stuff has really helped to restore my hair and make it manageable while it bounces back to normal. For the price, it is seriously a repeat purchase for me.

rated 4 of 5 on 4/14/2013 3:08:00 PM More reviews by hopeneverdies33

The packaging is a bit odd on this product and I always seem to squeeze it too hard & end up with more than I need. Even so, it does an amazing job as a deep conditioner. I pair it with Neutrogren's anti-residue shampoo weekly and it helps a lot. My hair always feels healthier and my curls less frizzy after using it. Make sure you leave it on for 3-5 minutes! And you'll be in love with it. For the price, you can't beat it.

rated 4 of 5 on 4/6/2013 6:16:00 PM More reviews by Carabunny

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I love how soft this made my hair, "after being bleached then dyed black all within 6 weeks" Bad move on my part with all the dying! OOoops, my hair was straw on the ends! Any way I bought this and used it as my daily conditioner, and it made my hair a bit stronger and soft, I love love the packaging so easy and sleek.On the bad side though it smells like plastic coconuts "Yuck!" and my hairdresser said it just coats your hair like pantene. I love the stuff though I only use it once or twice a month. I will buy it again for the price! :)

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 3/20/2013 12:19:00 PM More reviews by NinaSun

I love this deep conditioner! I leave it on my hair for about 5 minutes and when I rinse it out, my hair already feels smoother than it ever has. When I brush my hair out after the shower, it is completely tangle free. Once my hair is dry, it is super straight, soft, and silky. I love the packaging and how it doesn't have a lid. All you have to do is squeeze it out. I will be repurchasing.