Aussie 3 Minute Miracle

3.8

Water (Aqua), Cetearyl Alcohol, Glyceryl Stearate, PEG 12, Distearate, Cetrimonium Chloride, Foeniculum Vulgare (Fennel) Extract, Hops, Balm Mint (Melissa Officinalis) Extract, Matricaria, Yarrow, Aloe Vera (Aloe Barbadensis) Leaf Juice, Hydrolyzed Milk Protein, Oat Flour, Yeast (Faex) Extract, Hydrolyzed Collagen, Sorbitol, Glycerin, Glycol Stearate, Stearyl Alcohol, Stearalkonium Chloride, Dicetyldimonium Chloride, Acetamide MEA, Cetrimonium Bromide, Sodium Lauriminodipropionate, Fragrance, Methylparaben, Tetrasodium EDTA, Lecithin, Safflower (Carthamus Tinctorius) Oil, Jojoba Oil, Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil, DMDM Hydantoin, Phosphoric Acid, Propylparaben, Hydantoin, Simethicone, Propylene Glycol, FD&C Yellow 6 Aluminum Lake

on 8/14/2014 11:07:00 PM

I love everything about this! It is SUPER deep conditioning, smells like delicious coconut, and leaves my hair silky soft, not tangly, and shiny. I just apply it to the bottom half of my hair so my roots don't get greasy but this stuff is nothing short of AMAZING! The Fekkai 3 minute mask may be 10% better, but it costs 10 times more, so definitely not worth it, this is where it's at!

Skin: Normal, Medium Brown, Not Sure

So this product is amaze! It smells so good and does just what it says in 3 minutes conditions your hair to the fullest . I usually leave it in a little longer than three min. Bc I have curly hair so I want to really lock in that moisture, and this seems to do the trick for me.. For us curly hair girls I wouldn't recommend using everyday or all the time for when you condition your hair reason being bc it does have alcohol in it. However whenever you are maybe doing a mask on your hair and want to add some conditioner to the mix or when you want to have a quick deep treatment this conditioner would be perfect for that. What I do after I've had a wash n go for about a week and it's time to re do it I will use this product first let it sit in for a while and maybe add some oil in my hair also with it and then rinse that out and use something more "curly hair friendly" like organix which my favorite to use along side the Aussie 3 min miracle is the coconut milk conditioner:)

-hope this helped ❤️

I use this as a daily conditioner and I truly swear by it. It smells fantastic and leaves my hair feeling very soft, tangle free, and great smelling. I'm a huge fan, only wish that perhaps they could make bigger bottles of it. Otherwise, it's a holy grail for me!

I've been using this on and off for 10 years. I used to bleach and dye my hair constantly, and since my hair is quite thin, this can really take its toll. My stylist at the time told me whatever conditioner I was using was saving my hair, and this was it (I use it as an every day conditioner, FYI).
Flash forward 10 years and I was having a hard time finding this in Canada. After seeing it at London Drugs (YAY) I started using it again, religiously. I have noticed a definite difference in my hair when I use it. My hair is thin but putting this on the ends and up to mid-shaft doesn't weigh it down at all. It actually helps it be manageable. I sometimes do a bleach bath on my hair (I rotate between dark brown hair and light auburn) and this is the thing that saves me, I think. Never any tangles when I brush my wet hair (which is saying something, I swear my hair is made to tangle). The smell is nice, not too overpowering, and it's cheap! ($4.99 CAD when not on sale). I will continue to use this daily.

on 5/21/2014 3:23:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Not Sure

Love love love!! Holy grail must have product! This leaves my hair so super soft, silky and shiny! The smell is awesome as well! Doesn't leave my hair greasy or weigh it down and I have super fine, thin hair. Great product! I leave it in the whole duration of my shower as long as I can to really give my hair a great deep conditioning, 3 minutes works just as well! I recommend everyone to give this a try!

on 4/24/2014 2:52:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Warm

I absolutely love this deep conditioner!!!! My hair is bleached and can get vey dry and damaged feeling and this conditioner really brings it to life!!! it is nice and thick and creamy and penetrates deep into my hair shaft leaving my hair super moisturized!!! I leave it in for longer than 3 minutes and often times I will put a shower cap on and leave it in for an hour or two, this product really works! For my bleached hair I alternate between this product and the Queen Helene Cholesterol Cream when I use Aussie I usually shampoo and consition with Nexxus Humectress and then deep condition with the 3-minute miracle, when I use Queen Helene I apply it to dry hair leave it in for an hour and then shampoo and condition after (I think this is called a pre-poo) Don't let the cheap price fool you Aussie 3 minute miracle really is a miracle and it definitely quenches my dry bleached lock's thirst!!!! Try it!

on 4/7/2014 4:31:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Warm

used this after i colored my hair way too many times and now its 100%

on 3/24/2014 6:50:00 PM

Nice deep conditioner, but I'm trying to figure out what hair type this is good for. My hair is very fine, and fairly healthy, but gets dried out at the ends because of all the abuse it goes through for my job. So I like to use a deep conditioner once a week to prevent that. This was not moisturizing enough. I felt that i had to use A LOT to make sort of difference with my hair. I also wish the scent had been stronger. I actually like to smell my shampoo and conditioner after my hair has dried. I just don't think I'd buy this again.

on 3/11/2014 12:50:00 PM

Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Warm

Pros:
- the smell, LOVE IT.
- it makes my hair shine more and look more healthy

Cons:
- The price
- the packaging. But It's no big deal.

on 2/25/2014 1:59:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure

I saw this product many times at the drug store but never bought it. I tried every other crappy deep conditioner out there, my worst experience being with the L'Oreal power moisture hair mask.I have very thick, wavy hair that goes past my shoulder. I color my hair very often with drug store box dyes and use heat for styling after every wash. So although my hair is healthy, it got dry and frizzy and straw like. I Googled to see which one was the best deep conditioner out there and the Aussie 3 minute miracle came up as a top hit on almost every website. I went out and bought it yesterday, came home and immediately washed my hair and used this to deep condition my hair. The product is creamy and smells amazing. I left it in my hair for 5 minutes and then rinsed it out. My hair felt okay right after the wash but nothing too impressive. But as my hair dried I saw this instant transformation. My hair felt soft and silky and oh so beautiful to touch.It reduced my frizz by 80%, and after I blow dried my hair it looked like it was worked on by a professional. I haven't washed my hair today and my hair still feels great. MAGIC in a BOTTLE is all I can say. I would recommend this product to anyone with dry frizzy hair.

Top Rated Aussie Products