July 28, 2014 | 2245 users online

Hair Treatments - Aussie - 3 Minute Miracle

image 0image 1image 2

rated 5 of 5 on 12/1/2013 2:04:00 AM More reviews by ABrushWthBeauty

I don't know what I can say to add to the hundreds of ladies (and gents) that have reviewed 3 Minute Miracle already, but it is my go-to favorite for moisture. I bleach my hair and have been coloring it for over 20 years and as long as I can remember, Aussie's 3 Minute Miracle has been sitting in my shower between my Redken Cleansing Cream, Alterna, Living Proof, Aubrey Rose and baby shampoo. It is a life saver!

rated 4 of 5 on 11/11/2013 3:50:00 PM More reviews by simidearest

This conditioner really hydrates your hair and makes it silky and feel healthy. I have bleach blonde hair so I'm always looking for something that will make it look shiny and not dried out or dead, and this works really well, especially for the price!!!!

HOWEVER if you are travelling do not take this in the packaging that it comes in, there is not a very good cap and it will most likely get all over your bag!!! The first time I bought this half of the product was wasted because I am a constant traveler and it would shift in my bag and end up all over my clothes. Buy a travelling shampoo/conditioner bottle and pour the product into that instead, it'll save you a lot of trouble.

Overall though, its definitely worth purchasing!!!

rated 3 of 5 on 8/29/2013 6:38:00 PM More reviews by Hannah743

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Hazel

This product is amazing! Although it says to leave it in for 3 minutes, I leave it in for around 5-7 and find this gives much more shine and leaves my hair silky and soft. My hair is so tangle free after using this. It deeply conditions and I love it! I've repurchased numerous times and will continue to do so.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 8/25/2013 12:49:00 AM More reviews by xxtine1

Age: 25-29 Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Warm Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

Oh man this stuff is great. My sister send this to me from the UK (we can't get it here in NZ) so I can't comment on price; but it is amazing! First of all, it smells like jelly beans, second of all it makes hair SUPER shiny and repaired.

For reference, I have medium length type 1 hair that has been permanently dyed.

I love it, I'll have to get some more sent over fromt the UK.

rated 1 of 5 on 8/21/2013 3:29:00 PM More reviews by sesamine

Makes my hair dryer!

rated 4 of 5 on 5/15/2013 11:55:00 PM More reviews by heidiem

I'm 23 and I have been using this stuff since high school. It's very hydrating on my dry hair. I also really like the packaging and the smell of the product.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/9/2013 3:15:00 PM More reviews by iamommy

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

3 minute miracle is an accurate name for this deep conditioner. It's by far my favorite deep conditioner. I have very dry hair and this stuff is so hydrating, but not greasy. The price and the packaging are great and I like the smell. It's not as overwhelming as some of the salon brands. For me, it's a must have.

rated 4 of 5 on 5/6/2013 11:52:00 PM More reviews by brooke2010

For the price, this is a good drugstore deep conditioner. I actually will most likely use it every day since my hair is really thick and somewhat damaged. I just used it with the moist shampoo and my hair is extremely soft. I have purchased this a few times and I will continue because it really does what it promises.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 5/1/2013 1:53:00 PM More reviews by Angelique79

Age: 30-35 Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

I love switching up products and one of the things I love to buy are deep conditioning treatments for hair. My daily hair conditioner needs to pack a punch. This stuff I keep coming back to, so when that happens, I rate it high. Yes, the scent is delicious but the real test was using it after I had a bleach wash to lift my roots....uhhg, I had straw for ends! This stuff has really helped to restore my hair and make it manageable while it bounces back to normal. For the price, it is seriously a repeat purchase for me.

rated 4 of 5 on 4/14/2013 3:08:00 PM More reviews by hopeneverdies33

The packaging is a bit odd on this product and I always seem to squeeze it too hard & end up with more than I need. Even so, it does an amazing job as a deep conditioner. I pair it with Neutrogren's anti-residue shampoo weekly and it helps a lot. My hair always feels healthier and my curls less frizzy after using it. Make sure you leave it on for 3-5 minutes! And you'll be in love with it. For the price, you can't beat it.