Aussie 3 Minute Miracle

3.8

Water (Aqua), Cetearyl Alcohol, Glyceryl Stearate, PEG 12, Distearate, Cetrimonium Chloride, Foeniculum Vulgare (Fennel) Extract, Hops, Balm Mint (Melissa Officinalis) Extract, Matricaria, Yarrow, Aloe Vera (Aloe Barbadensis) Leaf Juice, Hydrolyzed Milk Protein, Oat Flour, Yeast (Faex) Extract, Hydrolyzed Collagen, Sorbitol, Glycerin, Glycol Stearate, Stearyl Alcohol, Stearalkonium Chloride, Dicetyldimonium Chloride, Acetamide MEA, Cetrimonium Bromide, Sodium Lauriminodipropionate, Fragrance, Methylparaben, Tetrasodium EDTA, Lecithin, Safflower (Carthamus Tinctorius) Oil, Jojoba Oil, Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil, DMDM Hydantoin, Phosphoric Acid, Propylparaben, Hydantoin, Simethicone, Propylene Glycol, FD&C Yellow 6 Aluminum Lake

If you're looking for a hair mask, start here. I'm sure there's another $100 mask out there that's gonna turn your hair into liquid gold, but this one is three bucks and mill make your hair so beautiful you will cry. It didn't just make my hair soft and shiny, it changed how it behaved. It has much better movement. It has a beautiful scent and I cannot get over the packaging. I love it. It's basically just a squeeze bottle with no lid, but the hole has some cool rubber material damming the opening. I dunno, it's just cool. plus the cap doesn't get full of water like some can. Anyway. I personally dont use it for only three minutes and I dont know why they advertise it like that, I put it on whenever during the day, leave it in while I sleep, rinse it in the morning, and then I cry while brushing my hair because it's so godamn beautiful

on 1/31/2015 11:54:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Fair, Warm

Hair: Red, Wavy, Medium

THIS is by far the best hair treatment I have ever used!! I am never without a bottle. Even compared to expensive salon products, it has saved my hair from much damage from over coloring. I only use this now as a conditioner, and after years of fine brittle limp hair, my hair is back full and shiny and curly!! Can not beat the price of around $4 only!!! If you color your hair or flat iron alot, do yourself a favor and keep a bottle of this on hand.....miracle worker FOR SURE!

on 1/10/2015 3:46:00 PM

This is the best conditioner ever! This makes my look great. I love the packaging too.

Skin: Combination, Medium Brown, Warm

Hair: Black, Curly, Fine

This product is so overrated for me. It did absolutely nothing for my hair, but I'll give it two lippies because it has a nice smell that lingers for days. But don't buy into the gimmick, there's no miracle with this product.

on 11/28/2014 2:41:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Tan, Warm

If I could marry a hair product, it would be THIS conditioner. This conditioner changes lives. Literally the most amazing hair-repair conditioner out there in the entire universe. If you have extremely lifeless, damaged hair, there is hope! I HIGHLY recommend this product!!!!

From my naturally un-dyed black hair, I severely damaged my hair from bleaching it 4 times + toner to achieve platinum blonde. I tried many conditioner products and argan oil for a month, it was still a nightmare - my hair was still so thinned out, very brittle, stretchy, dry and shedded like crazy. But after using one application of this conditioner, it CHANGED. MY. LIFE. (more so my hair). After a week, I felt my hair coming back to life, and now it has been 3 months and my hair is SO shiny, very smooth, sturdy, strong against heat, and healthier than ever!!! It really locks in that moisture, and now it's the only conditioner I use to maintain my platinum blonde hair (see for yourself in my photos!). It also doesn't strip or stain my platinum blonde hair color, which is a problem I've been facing with a lot of L'Oreal products (be careful, blonde friends). This conditioner also smells like coconut, which I love!

Packaging-wise, it is weirdly shaped and inconvenient when delivering, but who cares this stuff is gold for hair!!!

on 10/30/2014 7:44:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Tan, Not Sure

Works beautifully on my hair! I have coarse, wavy, thick indian hair tab is very long (goes down to my butt) and this works great. My hair becomes soft and reduces frizz nicely. I use the "smooth" variety. Don't exactly love the scent as it's a very generic smell but the packaging is great, as you can squeeze whatever amount you need at a time. I use it once a week or so. Recommend.

on 8/14/2014 11:07:00 PM

I love everything about this! It is SUPER deep conditioning, smells like delicious coconut, and leaves my hair silky soft, not tangly, and shiny. I just apply it to the bottom half of my hair so my roots don't get greasy but this stuff is nothing short of AMAZING! The Fekkai 3 minute mask may be 10% better, but it costs 10 times more, so definitely not worth it, this is where it's at!

Skin: Normal, Medium Brown, Not Sure

So this product is amaze! It smells so good and does just what it says in 3 minutes conditions your hair to the fullest . I usually leave it in a little longer than three min. Bc I have curly hair so I want to really lock in that moisture, and this seems to do the trick for me.. For us curly hair girls I wouldn't recommend using everyday or all the time for when you condition your hair reason being bc it does have alcohol in it. However whenever you are maybe doing a mask on your hair and want to add some conditioner to the mix or when you want to have a quick deep treatment this conditioner would be perfect for that. What I do after I've had a wash n go for about a week and it's time to re do it I will use this product first let it sit in for a while and maybe add some oil in my hair also with it and then rinse that out and use something more "curly hair friendly" like organix which my favorite to use along side the Aussie 3 min miracle is the coconut milk conditioner:)

-hope this helped ❤️

I use this as a daily conditioner and I truly swear by it. It smells fantastic and leaves my hair feeling very soft, tangle free, and great smelling. I'm a huge fan, only wish that perhaps they could make bigger bottles of it. Otherwise, it's a holy grail for me!

I've been using this on and off for 10 years. I used to bleach and dye my hair constantly, and since my hair is quite thin, this can really take its toll. My stylist at the time told me whatever conditioner I was using was saving my hair, and this was it (I use it as an every day conditioner, FYI).
Flash forward 10 years and I was having a hard time finding this in Canada. After seeing it at London Drugs (YAY) I started using it again, religiously. I have noticed a definite difference in my hair when I use it. My hair is thin but putting this on the ends and up to mid-shaft doesn't weigh it down at all. It actually helps it be manageable. I sometimes do a bleach bath on my hair (I rotate between dark brown hair and light auburn) and this is the thing that saves me, I think. Never any tangles when I brush my wet hair (which is saying something, I swear my hair is made to tangle). The smell is nice, not too overpowering, and it's cheap! ($4.99 CAD when not on sale). I will continue to use this daily.

Top Rated Aussie Products