September 17, 2014 | 2017 users online

Hair Treatments - Aussie - 3 Minute Miracle

image 0image 1image 2

rated 5 of 5 on 2/25/2014 1:59:00 AM More reviews by Jes2551

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I saw this product many times at the drug store but never bought it. I tried every other crappy deep conditioner out there, my worst experience being with the L'Oreal power moisture hair mask.I have very thick, wavy hair that goes past my shoulder. I color my hair very often with drug store box dyes and use heat for styling after every wash. So although my hair is healthy, it got dry and frizzy and straw like. I Googled to see which one was the best deep conditioner out there and the Aussie 3 minute miracle came up as a top hit on almost every website. I went out and bought it yesterday, came home and immediately washed my hair and used this to deep condition my hair. The product is creamy and smells amazing. I left it in my hair for 5 minutes and then rinsed it out. My hair felt okay right after the wash but nothing too impressive. But as my hair dried I saw this instant transformation. My hair felt soft and silky and oh so beautiful to touch.It reduced my frizz by 80%, and after I blow dried my hair it looked like it was worked on by a professional. I haven't washed my hair today and my hair still feels great. MAGIC in a BOTTLE is all I can say. I would recommend this product to anyone with dry frizzy hair.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/4/2014 3:33:00 PM More reviews by xglasgowgirl

This conditioner is amazing. It smells amazing and it works. If like me you have damaged hair from colouring and heat damage then buy this and you wont regret it. I always leave in for around 10 minutes and afterwards my hair is soft and silky.

rated 3 of 5 on 2/1/2014 7:52:00 AM More reviews by xrini

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I can't say that it makes "miracles".It's an average mask.But in Greece it is a little pricey product(about 8-9 euros), I buy it only when it's in discount.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/1/2013 2:04:00 AM More reviews by ABrushWthBeauty

I don't know what I can say to add to the hundreds of ladies (and gents) that have reviewed 3 Minute Miracle already, but it is my go-to favorite for moisture. I bleach my hair and have been coloring it for over 20 years and as long as I can remember, Aussie's 3 Minute Miracle has been sitting in my shower between my Redken Cleansing Cream, Alterna, Living Proof, Aubrey Rose and baby shampoo. It is a life saver!

rated 4 of 5 on 11/11/2013 3:50:00 PM More reviews by simidearest

This conditioner really hydrates your hair and makes it silky and feel healthy. I have bleach blonde hair so I'm always looking for something that will make it look shiny and not dried out or dead, and this works really well, especially for the price!!!!

HOWEVER if you are travelling do not take this in the packaging that it comes in, there is not a very good cap and it will most likely get all over your bag!!! The first time I bought this half of the product was wasted because I am a constant traveler and it would shift in my bag and end up all over my clothes. Buy a travelling shampoo/conditioner bottle and pour the product into that instead, it'll save you a lot of trouble.

Overall though, its definitely worth purchasing!!!

rated 3 of 5 on 8/29/2013 6:38:00 PM More reviews by Hannah743

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Hazel

This product is amazing! Although it says to leave it in for 3 minutes, I leave it in for around 5-7 and find this gives much more shine and leaves my hair silky and soft. My hair is so tangle free after using this. It deeply conditions and I love it! I've repurchased numerous times and will continue to do so.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 8/25/2013 12:49:00 AM More reviews by xxtine1

Age: 25-29 Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Warm Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

Oh man this stuff is great. My sister send this to me from the UK (we can't get it here in NZ) so I can't comment on price; but it is amazing! First of all, it smells like jelly beans, second of all it makes hair SUPER shiny and repaired.

For reference, I have medium length type 1 hair that has been permanently dyed.

I love it, I'll have to get some more sent over fromt the UK.

rated 1 of 5 on 8/21/2013 3:29:00 PM More reviews by sesamine

Makes my hair dryer!

rated 4 of 5 on 5/15/2013 11:55:00 PM More reviews by heidiem

I'm 23 and I have been using this stuff since high school. It's very hydrating on my dry hair. I also really like the packaging and the smell of the product.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/9/2013 3:15:00 PM More reviews by iamommy

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

3 minute miracle is an accurate name for this deep conditioner. It's by far my favorite deep conditioner. I have very dry hair and this stuff is so hydrating, but not greasy. The price and the packaging are great and I like the smell. It's not as overwhelming as some of the salon brands. For me, it's a must have.