April 18, 2014 | 1593 users online

Highlighters - Clinique - Fresh Bloom AllOver Colour - Peony

rated 5 of 5 on 1/21/2012 4:39:00 AM More reviews by herama

Age: 36-43 Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I never wore blush or eyeshadow and never thought I would. However, I found this in one of the many Clinique GWP make-up bags I received from my mom that I had stuffed into my closet. I was messing around and decided to play with this. I was really surprised! I always thought of blush as a tacky, over-the-top kinda thing, but this really looked natural. I'm more *ahem* mature now, and thought a little color actually looked kinda nice. What's more, I tried the light shade on my eyebrow (orbital bone?) and was surprised again! It brightens my eyes without looking white/silver/disco ball tacky. Win win! I now wear both almost every day. Since I started wearing it I have received compliments about my face like I have a "nice glow" and I look "fresh." Hey, I'll take it!
The sample size has lasted me months. I'm now preparing to shell out the $30 for the full size. I have never in my life spent that kind of money on make up. So I really like this stuff!
Only negative is that it broke pretty soon after I began using it, mixing the colors a bit. I did my best to separate out one and put it in a different container, but it was a drag.
Hoping that doesn't happen with the big one...

rated 5 of 5 on 12/28/2011 7:57:00 PM More reviews by marmalade

Age: 36-43 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Rewind 2 years ago and I rec'd this as a gift with purchase for some chubby stick lipglosses DH bought me for the Christmas holiday. I was skeptical but I thought WTH and fell in LOVE with this blush. I had it in my gym bag over the course of the year and loved the look with the post work out glow but found myself diving into my gym make up bag from time to time when I would use a bit of a cooler palette on my lips & eyes (I use NARS Orgasm frequently and one of BeneFits bronzer/highlighter stripe blushes).

I ran out of Peony about six months ago and felt like I was missing out so it's the first time ever I actually purchased a cosmetic that I rec'd as a gift as purchase. I love LOVE this color, perfect for paler skin tones in the winter and nice for wearing during the more tan months as well. Five lippies without hesitation.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 9/6/2011 2:09:00 PM More reviews by ari496

I LOVE this blush. Its perfect.
I have super pale skin, and this looks totally natural and rosy. I use a kabuki brush to sheer it out a bit and apply it to my apples, along my cheekbones, and to my temples to thin out my round face. I have to admit, it makes me look gorgeous. I get compliments all the time, and when I tell people im wearing blush, they all say 'no way! it looks so natural and real!' I have had this for 2 years and I'm not even half way done with it. Its only $30 and I'm pretty sure this will last me another 3 years. amazing value!
The compact is so cute and chic, and the blush itself is beautiful. Clinique is usually a hit or miss for me, but what a great product! I will buy this again and again, and I totally recommend it!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 9/2/2011 1:43:00 PM More reviews by ibraille

Age: 30-35 Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Brown

I really like this. The color is such a pretty pink color. It's the perfect cheek color for when I want something a little brighter than my usual nude/pink blushes. It works great with plum-y or red pink lip colors.
I like the packageing, too. It feels sturdy and a little goes a long way. The shimmer in it is the kind a like, glowy. It doesn't emphasize pores which is a great plus. I'm about NC35 and shows up nicely. The only one of the 3 colors that actually worked for me. Almond looked dirty and posey was invisible on my skintone. Will repurchase.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 6/11/2011 5:05:00 PM More reviews by violetmist

A GWP from Clinique and what a remarkable find. I usually don't shop that brand but this is a beautiful all over colour which frankly doesn't require blush. It also is a great accent for the orbital bone. Unfortunately it has to be handled with care or the sections separate and shatter.

rated 4 of 5 on 6/11/2011 4:55:00 PM More reviews by angelwingsx

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

A bit too light for my NC30 skin, but it was a nice GWP (got 2!). It does add a nice healthy glow. However, for the price tag, I'll try squeezing as much out of the sample as possible. No cheap applicator either, which is actually a good thing for me. More product, less cheapy applicator.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/19/2011 2:35:00 AM More reviews by aadonm

Age: 36-43 Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

HG for me, and I dont have many HGs. I love that this is subtle, yet illuminating I always feel really pretty in this. I got this as a GWP in peony and is by far my favourite blush. It is impossible to look clownish with this blush as many others can make you appear. It is buidable but you need to use another blush if you want a more dramatic look. The price is quite steep, however I have not found anything as beautiful as this in the blush department!

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 11/22/2010 4:38:00 PM More reviews by desertwaya

Age: 30-35 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral Hair: Red, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

This is as lovely as i had hoped it would be. Im always nervous with blush, its so hard to get the right color for me. This one gives a nice warm look to your skin. Its not over the top barbie pink or clown plum its just a nice warm healthy flush. I asked my husband what he thought & he said it looked nice on me, like i had been outside (not sunburned just healthy glow). Since i have the gwp size im thinking about getting the larger size (if they still have it around).

rated 5 of 5 on 9/7/2010 2:52:00 AM More reviews by risingstarVI

The perfect pink blush for pretty much any look. I have the mini size that came with a gift set, and is probably the most high quality item I've ever received with a gift set. The lighter color I suppose would make a good highlight, but I've never tried it as such. I recommend this for anyone looking for an everyday pink blush with a hint of shimmer.

rated 3 of 5 on 8/12/2010 11:43:00 PM More reviews by JSMcCulloch

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Blue

I got the small GWP size of this and unfortunately it broke before I was even able to use it for the first time. I crushed it all into a loose powder hoping it would be a pretty blush but it barely shows up and appears not to be very pigmented. I am fairly disappointed.