Revlon Makeup Eraser Pen

4.2

Isohexadecane, Cyclopentasiloxane, Isododecane, Caprylyl Glycol, 1,2 Hexanediol, Oenothera Biennis Oil (Evening Primrose), Paraffinum Liquidum (Mineral Oil), Cocos Nucifera Oil (Coconut), Bisabolol, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Extract, Tocopheryl Acetate, Propylparaben, Butylparaben

I love this so Much, i lost it a while ago need to get around to replacing it.
But man its amazing, great for wee mistakes.

Hair: Black, Other, Fine

Love this, I carry it around everyday as my eyeliner and mascara sometimes smudge and this is great for removing them. Before this, I just use a damp tissue, this has a pointed tip that's shaped like qtip, great for small smudges and mistakes when putting on makeup in the morning and during the day. I usually wipe the tip everytime i uses it and also use damp tissue to wipe my skin after I used it.

Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Warm

This is a must have for any makeup bag. It saves the trouble of carrying around makeup remover and qtips. Those pesky on the go makeup mishaps just get erased with a small swipe of the tip. I don't know what i would do without this.

Definitely a necessity in everyone's makeup bag! I throw this pen in my to-go bag and it's saved me from eyeliner smudges since day one. Easy to use and extremely portable. Wipe on smudges and wipe off with Q-tips or tissue. I picked up a back-up during the CVS makeup clearance sale!

Hair: Black, Straight, Other

This is so unbelievably useful for when you're on the go. It's really annoying to have to bring some make up remover and some q-tips with you but this fixes all of that. I get mascara on my lids and I can never get my eyeliner right on the first try, this is great for that as the tips isn't big or anything and cleans it up easily. My only downsides to this is that you have to wipe the tip after because you still have make up on it and that the cap is a bit hard to pull off. Other than that it's great for travelling and it's small so you don't have to worry about it taking up space. I would definitely recommend this to everyone and I will repurchase.

This is really great. You can get those stupid mascara misses without screwing up your makeup. What more can I say. It is a great product

How convenient is this stick. I like using this a lot cause it cleans my eye makeup mistakes so quickly and effortlessly. It makes my eye makeup look very neat and nice looking without smudges. I got this on sale for 75% off at cvs at the time and I'm glad I tried it out. Always remember to wipe the tip after usage so you don't end up swiping the things you wiped off back on. Get this if you do your makeup on the go and mess up because you're in a rush or for quick touch ups. Must have in my makeup bag and lasts very long without drying out.

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Warm

this is a staple in my makeup pouch. it really does what it's supposed to do, to erase makeup mistakes (from foundation to mascara, from lipstick to eyeliner). i don't know how i'd live without this. HG material. will repurchase without any hesitation.

Skin: Combination, Tan, Neutral

Hair: Brown, Curly, Fine

I got this in that infamous sale at cvs too pretty good. Love that it's in a pen shape bullet tip. Great for eyeliner, shadows, and my perminet lip colors. Although I do recomend a
q tip on hand for the oil.

Skin: Combination, Tan, Warm

this stuff is kinda amazing, and so easy to easy, easing then going in with a makeup remover and whatnot, i got it super cheap, like around $1 at CVS because they are having a 50% and 75% off sticker sale on some makeup this week (cross your fingers its not being discontinued) and I'm going back tomorrow to get more!

oh and i like that the top is hard to get off because it kinda reassures me that it wont dry off easily

Popular Misc Beauty Tools