December 19, 2014 | 1580 users online

Misc Beauty Tools - Revlon - Makeup Eraser Pen

rated 5 of 5 on 4/22/2010 10:50:00 PM More reviews by melodycadence

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Oily, Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Black

I love this, because I tend to get raccoon eyes from my mascara during the afternoon, and I was worrying about having to carry around a bottle of makeup remover and q-tips all the time. This clears up any sign of raccoon eyes, as well as if you make a mistake on your eyeliner. The only thing that kind of bothers me is that the cap on mine is really hard to get off sometimes, but it could be just mine. I love this so much!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 4/20/2010 3:36:00 PM More reviews by Beckaboom

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Warm Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Green

I love this so Much, i lost it a while ago need to get around to replacing it.
But man its amazing, great for wee mistakes.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 4/20/2010 10:35:00 AM More reviews by One1Cherry

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Other, Fine Eyes: Brown

Love this, I carry it around everyday as my eyeliner and mascara sometimes smudge and this is great for removing them. Before this, I just use a damp tissue, this has a pointed tip that's shaped like qtip, great for small smudges and mistakes when putting on makeup in the morning and during the day. I usually wipe the tip everytime i uses it and also use damp tissue to wipe my skin after I used it.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 4/19/2010 12:13:00 AM More reviews by blatantdream

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

This is a must have for any makeup bag. It saves the trouble of carrying around makeup remover and qtips. Those pesky on the go makeup mishaps just get erased with a small swipe of the tip. I don't know what i would do without this.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/24/2010 3:30:00 PM More reviews by maosey05

Definitely a necessity in everyone's makeup bag! I throw this pen in my to-go bag and it's saved me from eyeliner smudges since day one. Easy to use and extremely portable. Wipe on smudges and wipe off with Q-tips or tissue. I picked up a back-up during the CVS makeup clearance sale!

rated 4 of 5 on 2/28/2010 3:53:00 PM More reviews by DRag0ness

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Straight, Other Eyes: Brown

This is so unbelievably useful for when you're on the go. It's really annoying to have to bring some make up remover and some q-tips with you but this fixes all of that. I get mascara on my lids and I can never get my eyeliner right on the first try, this is great for that as the tips isn't big or anything and cleans it up easily. My only downsides to this is that you have to wipe the tip after because you still have make up on it and that the cap is a bit hard to pull off. Other than that it's great for travelling and it's small so you don't have to worry about it taking up space. I would definitely recommend this to everyone and I will repurchase.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/28/2010 12:03:00 PM More reviews by RobinFace

Age: 44-55 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Green

This is really great. You can get those stupid mascara misses without screwing up your makeup. What more can I say. It is a great product

rated 4 of 5 on 2/23/2010 4:23:00 AM More reviews by MakeUp_0507

How convenient is this stick. I like using this a lot cause it cleans my eye makeup mistakes so quickly and effortlessly. It makes my eye makeup look very neat and nice looking without smudges. I got this on sale for 75% off at cvs at the time and I'm glad I tried it out. Always remember to wipe the tip after usage so you don't end up swiping the things you wiped off back on. Get this if you do your makeup on the go and mess up because you're in a rush or for quick touch ups. Must have in my makeup bag and lasts very long without drying out.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 2/13/2010 8:49:00 AM More reviews by bebe_girl

Age: 25-29 Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

this is a staple in my makeup pouch. it really does what it's supposed to do, to erase makeup mistakes (from foundation to mascara, from lipstick to eyeliner). i don't know how i'd live without this. HG material. will repurchase without any hesitation.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/28/2010 6:47:00 PM More reviews by hi8us

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Tan, Neutral Hair: Brown, Curly, Fine Eyes: Brown

I got this in that infamous sale at cvs too pretty good. Love that it's in a pen shape bullet tip. Great for eyeliner, shadows, and my perminet lip colors. Although I do recomend a
q tip on hand for the oil.