April 17, 2014 | 1858 users online

Lip Treatments - Chapstick - Medicated

• Price: $

rated 5 of 5 on 12/7/2012 5:07:00 PM More reviews by Kumichan24

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Normal, Tan, Warm Hair: Black, Relaxed, Medium Eyes: Black

Okay, so let's say......My lips practically get dry the absolute FASTEST in my school. Seriously. One girl told me that Burt's Bees would work....It REALLY DIDN'T. eos Sphere balms and Lush's Whipstick seemed to make my lips worse.....And now, I was almost out of free spending money, so I just bought whatever I reached for first ((Seriously, I just went to CVS, closed my eyes, and picked)) And this was the one I picked. It works SO well. Most people said it was only a dollar, but it was 2 dollars for me.....but seriously, only 2 dollars for THIS?! Totally repurchasing~!

rated 5 of 5 on 12/6/2012 4:02:00 AM More reviews by BeautyLoverRN

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

Been using this Chapstick loyally since I can remember. It's the only one that never felt totally gross and slippery/oily on my lips, like the maroon and green Blistex ones. Carmex's scent was too strong, and always seemed to burn my lips after a few minutes; I could never keep it on and always ended up wiping it off. Not to mention I hate sticking my finger in a pot of balm--I am pretty much an oil-phob.
I rarely have a problem with chapped lips, because I use this at night before I go to bed and have for years, and I keep a tube at all times in my purse. The menthol is soothing when lips are dry/chapped, the formula seems to actually penetrate and soften, and overall, I just love it!

rated 3 of 5 on 11/29/2012 8:53:00 PM More reviews by kikirose

Age: 19-24 Skin: Very Oily, Dark, Warm Hair: Brunette, Kinky, Medium Eyes: Brown

Don't like it. I normally use carmex and wanted to try something different just because. I don't like normal chapstick I don't feel like it's moisturizing enough and this doesn't really seem that diffy. I feel like I have to put alot on. aways not horrible but wouldn't repurchase.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 11/29/2012 9:54:00 AM More reviews by LilacShine9

Age: 30-35 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Warm Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Blue

Ive been using this lip moisturizer for years. It comes in a stick with a pop-off lid. The formula is a bit on the thick side, which is good & not overly mediciney smell or taste. Great for daily use to treat chapped, dry, or bitten lips. Affordable & easy to find. Recommended.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/24/2012 3:21:00 PM More reviews by meganxoxo1996

For such a long time i've shuffled between lip balms to find one that moisturizes my lips and keeps them soft and supple. no luck. then one day im looking through my drawer of goodies and what not, and i found an unopened package of this! i was running out of lip balm, so i said why not? and OMG i loved it. it made my lips so soft and i didnt have to reapply every two seconds. i will say the packaging isnt the most attractive, but who cares, it does the job! i will definitely buy this again!

rated 5 of 5 on 11/16/2012 11:04:00 AM More reviews by dee0219

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Hazel

After I moved from Georgia's 70* fall to Washington's 40*, my skin took a little bit of a beating -- my lips probably got the worst of it. My lips were cracking, bleeding, rough, and incredibly painful. When Aquaphor, and stand-by Burt's Bees balm didn't work, I tried this medicated balm, after all, under $1 wasn't much of an investment to make.

To my surprise, the Chapstick immediately soothed my lips, and within the day, alleviated most of the dryness and cracking. After about 3 days of use, my lips were back to normal.

Needless to say, there will always be a tube in my household. I will absolutely be buying this again.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 11/14/2012 12:55:00 PM More reviews by krumrill

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair, Warm Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Green

I'm amazed at how well this stuff works, especially something that only costs $1. I must have tried upwards of 20 different lip balms trying to find something to sooth my chapped lips, and nothing would work. They would provide temporary relief, but after they wore off my lips were even more painfully chapped than they were in the first place. I finally pulled this out of my makeup drawer last night and to my surprise, this morning I woke up to soft, moisturized lips. Even after the balm wore off my lips still felt good. I initially tossed it aside because I didn't like the smell, it's very similar to Vanilla Carmex, however it fades within a few minutes. It's definitely something I'll repurchase, especially with winter right around the corner.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/27/2012 12:32:00 PM More reviews by RestlessAntics

LOVE THIS CHAPSTICK. For years, I was suffering from amazingly dry chapped lips. One year, it got so bad that my lips actually would constantly bleed from being so cracked. I tried plenty of lip balms, but they worked minimally--even the regular chapstick. My mom, who's a nurse, saw how bad my lips had gotten and picked this chapstick up for me. From the first time I've used it, it's made such a HUGE difference in my lips. Now, my lips are rarely ever chapped. i can't live without this chapstick. I seriously have one in my purse, my car, my house, my work desk, my make up box, and if I don't have one on me at a certain moment I got out of my way to buy it. I will forever buy this product! Nothing else works like it!

rated 5 of 5 on 4/12/2012 2:04:00 PM More reviews by dezichan

Age: 25-29 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium Eyes: Brown

Awesome stuff. It goes on smooth, gives me a tingly feeling, clear color, and actually helps put a barrier and protect my lips. Only need to reapply a couple of times. My lips also feel moisturized enough for each normal day. If my lips are super dry, then I use an ointment.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/1/2011 4:52:00 PM More reviews by Ihearttintin

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Warm Hair: Black, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

An oldie but a goodie. These days, (I feel that) we're all consumed with "the best lipstick, the best lip balm", etc... With this kind of motivation, the price isn't even considered anymore and it's definitely all about the brand and the hype. I'm a lip junkie and I admit, it was all about "which brand" of lip balm, lipstick, or lip gloss but good ol chapstick reminded me how much quality rules over everything.

For a few months now, I've been using MAC's lip conditioner. Now that the weather's getting cold, my lips have gone dry and icky. I've always been sensitive to cold weather. I was the kid with the horrible dry lips, cracky, and sometimes with bad cold sores. My sister was giving me a hard time, made fun of my cracky lips and gave me this medicated one as joke... and surprisingly worked very well. I'm sure you've experienced the dry flakes at the bottom of your lips you just can't get rid of, right? Chapstick works WONDERS. And who knew that the $1 chapstick would be the answer to my lips misery.