December 19, 2014 | 1473 users online

image 0image 1image 2

rated 5 of 5 on 9/9/2011 10:34:00 AM More reviews by tightkitty

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Tan, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Grey

However , omega 3 truly can do wonderful things to your body and your skin,
Providing you choose the right brand, and keep a healthy life style. My skin is glowing my mother asked if I was pregnant!! I asked her why and she said well I saw you eat a pickle and your skin is glowing lmao. Yes you can freeze them and take them to help with fish burps thats how I give them to my son(his needs to stay refrigerated anyway) but I give him better ones then what I have since he has psoriasis and helps with that(his are 21.99). I got the natures best brand from cvs for myself(under 10 bucks)odorless 1200mg that says controls fish burps on it, I have tried the really cheap ones I tried(under 5) are horrid they those ones made me smell lol The natures best ones I dont have that problem.
..ok here we go

Here are the main omega 3 skin benefits
- reduces wrinkles,no, it won't "make a 80 years old look like teenager in 5 days" , but it will definitely help
-Most people relay on creams only... Why not nourish your skin from inside out?
- prevent dryness, and made my skin perfectly moistureized .
- fight against skin problems like acne and eczema and helps my sons psoriasis.
- Reduce dry, flakey skin, by preventing dehydration of cells
- Promote glowing skin and improve skin tone
- Prevent sagging skin
- Make your skin plumper and more youthful
- Maintain skinís elasticity

HAIR
Essential omega-3 fatty acids moisturize your scalp from the inside. Lack of adequate amount of Omega 3 fatty acids can lead to dry scalp,dandruff,dry hair,and hair fall. My hair is longer and I get dry scalp less often

HEALTH
-Help build healthy cell membranes
- Reduce the risk of coronary heart disease
-Provide anti-inflammatory effects on our joints
- Reduce your risk of depression
- Lower cholesterol
- Lower triglycerides
- Lower blood pressure
-Lower the risk of certain cancers and reduce prostate tumor growth
- Improve immune function
-attention deficit hyperactivity disorder(ADHD) this has also helped my son he has this condition and it seemed to vanish after about 4 months
-joint pain I no longer hear clicking sounds when I work out

7 out of 8 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 1 of 5 on 9/8/2011 5:10:00 AM More reviews by kumbi

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Dark, Warm Hair: Black, Relaxed, Fine Eyes: Brown

feel very strongly about warning anyone else with oily acne prone skin that this us a definite no no! my skin was going well until I used this - within 2 days of use I completely broke out - along my chin and forehead big big time ! overnight really and as others have mentioned deep within the skin - seems more like sn allergic reaction - I've not used or had a different diet or amyyhmg - this oil was the only thing different - have actually noticed a fishy smell too to be honest and an unsettled stomach - so disappointed coz this was supposed to do the opposite to my skin - now I've gone 100 steps back !! hoping to clear it out of my system very soon and not feel disfigured for very long -

rated 2 of 5 on 7/31/2011 5:50:00 PM More reviews by agnieszka05

I was so excited about getting this fish oil because I heard so many positive reviews and people swearing that it got rid of breakouts in days. I have been taking the fish oil for six days now and haven't seen any positive results. My chin has not had so many terrible breakouts in god knows how long. The bumps near my mouth are so bad that they hurt especially at night when my face touches my pillow and they are definitely not pleasant to look at. I am going to stop the oil for a couple days and see what happens to my chin. Also want to add that I did not change my diet or do anything drastic just added the fish oil. I also remember something similar like this happening when I used a different brand. I broke out in the same area, on my chin and mouth area. Ughhh I guess fish oil just isn't for me. Gonna stick to eating fish instead and maybe hemp seed oil.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 7/29/2011 8:23:00 PM More reviews by EternityintheRain

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Medium Brown, Warm Hair: Brunette, Kinky, Coarse Eyes: Brown

This should be the number one beauty secret out there. While makeup can do a great deal for us, you can't beat Mother Nature and her offerings. I guess this is why my skin usually looks great. My mom had forced fed me these forever. I remember being 6 and forced to drink the Barlean's fruity liquid version. Then she changed that when I was 13, and starting giving them to me in the GNC gel pill form. I always asked why I had to drink these and she would always tell me: So you can stay a pretty and bright girl. Then she would later tell me that my dad's side has a history of cardiovascular problems, and these would help decrease my chances. I have stuck to using these ever since. They have never been absent from my medicine cabinet. As a result my I have a sharper memory than most (and have the grades to prove it lol), a lot of energy, super soft and even skin, great eye sight, and my hair grows nice and moisturized. Meaning I get no more "scab hair" when I try to stretch my relaxers. The benefits of these are way too much to put in one review. The biggest benefit, to me at least is, that I don't have to worry about eating fish often. I used to when I was younger, but now I barely have the time and the money to invest. Seafood can get expensive!

To those who don't like the pill version, there is a liquid version. In my opinion Barlean's makes the best ones. They have very delicious flavors. I used to take the kids version, and later on the smoothie flavored kinds. They're really good. I've become keen towards the gel ones because I can carry them around. I don't have to worry about spillage or missing any because I was afraid of spills. I love taking these with Country Life's Maxi Hair pills. These have a high concentration of B-12 vitamins. Since taking them both I no longer need a separate multi vitamin, and my periods hurt less. Before I was one of those girls whose periods hurt like $&^&! And it has helped with my depression. I've had it for years, but these help me feel better throughout the day. I recommend these to anybody. You've got nothing to lose, but a lot to gain as I and everyone reviewing these can tell you.

7 out of 7 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 7/13/2011 6:13:00 PM More reviews by goldenbrown

Age: 19-24 Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

Why don't people waste money on delicious fish? A nice tuna steak and salmon fillet instead of a little pill. There is some research to say that nutrients or vitamins do not work optimally in an isolated state - like when put into a pill.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 5/7/2011 10:06:00 AM More reviews by JLB2005

Tip for people who hate the burps: Sometimes the burps are less bothersome if you take the n-3 supplement before bed.

rated 1 of 5 on 5/5/2011 2:57:00 AM More reviews by babyd3vil18

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Olive, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Coarse Eyes: Hazel

Dear everybody,
hey....okay i dont know for sure but i think fish oil might be the reason ive constantly kept losing my hair for the past 3 years. i had full density before. crapp. look i dont know for SURE if its causing it but its probable because of the high mercury and toxins in fish oil. ummm...i really dont know what to do. cuz i just realized that i didnt have any problems until i added fish oil. i cant believe it took me so long to realize this. im so angry. im going to do a further investigation and i promise ill get back to you guys.

also, please dont let my review stop u from taking fish oil. omega 3 is wonderful and your body absolutely needs it. please just be careful okay? be wary of anything out of the ordinary.

will get back to you in a week or so. take care <3

rated 5 of 5 on 4/5/2011 9:51:00 PM More reviews by GingerLemon

Age: 56 & Over Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Other

I use Cod Liver oil, I use about 1 or 2 tablespoons a day. My nails, skin and hair are all healthier and my colesteral levels are much better.
For people who have trouble with Fish Oil perhaps Hemp Seed oil would work for them.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/4/2011 6:05:00 PM More reviews by peachsmom

I've been taking fish oil since my 20's to help with arthritis. My nails aren't any great shakes, but my cholesterol level is pretty good, in spite of my needing to lose about 30 lbs.

However, my skin has always been good. And while I've been diligent about wearing sunscreen my entire life, and can count on one hand the number of times I've gone to bed without washing my face, two days before my 45th birthday, I got carded. I give at least partial credit to the fish oil.

rated 1 of 5 on 10/29/2010 4:15:00 PM More reviews by monicameowmeoww

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Hazel

HORRIBLE!!! a couple weeks into taking fish oil pills almost daily i REEKED of fish oil!! it was so sick and weird. also my scalp and t zone became more oily than it has ever been it was nuts. my face broke out in a bunch o those under the skin type pimples all around my mouth!! plz take wth caution!

5 out of 9 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No