Omega 3 supplement

4.1

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Fine

There are so many health benefits, there is no reason why anyone should not give Omega 3 Fish Oil a try. Too many benefits for me to post all of them in this review. It's a relatively easy and inexpensive way to improve your health

I take the Vitacost brand Mega EFA Mini Gel Omega-3 EPA & DHA Fish Oil. I have a hard time swallowing large pills and most fish oils capsules are huge. 1 serving is supposed to be 4 capsules, but I take 6 daily. Besides being small, this brand has a high DHA ratio compared to other brands. High DHA is important to me since it seems to have the most benefits.

This supplement is def cumulative and it took about 2-3 months for me to start to feel physical improvement. Surprisingly when I went away last Oct and didn't take them for a week, I could have sworn I felt a decline. This could be mental, but I felt it in my joints upon my return.

The only con for me is that I have to keep them in the freezer and take them with food to avoid fish burps.

Skin: Very Oily, Olive, Not Sure

I think it is funny how people expect a supplement to work within a week. Let's get serious, in order for you to see or feel results you have to take the supplement daily and follow the dosage for a few months. I take Natures bounty fish oil 1000mg omega-3. The directions say to take 1 soft gel 3 times daily, preferably with a meal. Fish oil is awesome! It has helped me grow out my hair. My hair is healthier, stronger and LONG. I also take B-12 for hair growth. Everyone should take fish oil whether its for beauty or health purposes.

Skin: Acne-prone, Tan, Warm

Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse

However , omega 3 truly can do wonderful things to your body and your skin,
Providing you choose the right brand, and keep a healthy life style. My skin is glowing my mother asked if I was pregnant!! I asked her why and she said well I saw you eat a pickle and your skin is glowing lmao. Yes you can freeze them and take them to help with fish burps thats how I give them to my son(his needs to stay refrigerated anyway) but I give him better ones then what I have since he has psoriasis and helps with that(his are 21.99). I got the natures best brand from cvs for myself(under 10 bucks)odorless 1200mg that says controls fish burps on it, I have tried the really cheap ones I tried(under 5) are horrid they those ones made me smell lol The natures best ones I dont have that problem.
..ok here we go

Here are the main omega 3 skin benefits
- reduces wrinkles,no, it won't "make a 80 years old look like teenager in 5 days" , but it will definitely help
-Most people relay on creams only... Why not nourish your skin from inside out?
- prevent dryness, and made my skin perfectly moistureized .
- fight against skin problems like acne and eczema and helps my sons psoriasis.
- Reduce dry, flakey skin, by preventing dehydration of cells
- Promote glowing skin and improve skin tone
- Prevent sagging skin
- Make your skin plumper and more youthful
- Maintain skinís elasticity

HAIR
Essential omega-3 fatty acids moisturize your scalp from the inside. Lack of adequate amount of Omega 3 fatty acids can lead to dry scalp,dandruff,dry hair,and hair fall. My hair is longer and I get dry scalp less often

HEALTH
-Help build healthy cell membranes
- Reduce the risk of coronary heart disease
-Provide anti-inflammatory effects on our joints
- Reduce your risk of depression
- Lower cholesterol
- Lower triglycerides
- Lower blood pressure
-Lower the risk of certain cancers and reduce prostate tumor growth
- Improve immune function
-attention deficit hyperactivity disorder(ADHD) this has also helped my son he has this condition and it seemed to vanish after about 4 months
-joint pain I no longer hear clicking sounds when I work out

Skin: Acne-prone, Dark, Warm

Hair: Black, Relaxed, Fine

feel very strongly about warning anyone else with oily acne prone skin that this us a definite no no! my skin was going well until I used this - within 2 days of use I completely broke out - along my chin and forehead big big time ! overnight really and as others have mentioned deep within the skin - seems more like sn allergic reaction - I've not used or had a different diet or amyyhmg - this oil was the only thing different - have actually noticed a fishy smell too to be honest and an unsettled stomach - so disappointed coz this was supposed to do the opposite to my skin - now I've gone 100 steps back !! hoping to clear it out of my system very soon and not feel disfigured for very long -

I was so excited about getting this fish oil because I heard so many positive reviews and people swearing that it got rid of breakouts in days. I have been taking the fish oil for six days now and haven't seen any positive results. My chin has not had so many terrible breakouts in god knows how long. The bumps near my mouth are so bad that they hurt especially at night when my face touches my pillow and they are definitely not pleasant to look at. I am going to stop the oil for a couple days and see what happens to my chin. Also want to add that I did not change my diet or do anything drastic just added the fish oil. I also remember something similar like this happening when I used a different brand. I broke out in the same area, on my chin and mouth area. Ughhh I guess fish oil just isn't for me. Gonna stick to eating fish instead and maybe hemp seed oil.

Skin: Acne-prone, Tan, Neutral

Hair: Brunette, Kinky, Coarse

This should be the number one beauty secret out there. While makeup can do a great deal for us, you can't beat Mother Nature and her offerings. I guess this is why my skin usually looks great. My mom had forced fed me these forever. I remember being 6 and forced to drink the Barlean's fruity liquid version. Then she changed that when I was 13, and starting giving them to me in the GNC gel pill form. I always asked why I had to drink these and she would always tell me: So you can stay a pretty and bright girl. Then she would later tell me that my dad's side has a history of cardiovascular problems, and these would help decrease my chances. I have stuck to using these ever since. They have never been absent from my medicine cabinet. As a result my I have a sharper memory than most (and have the grades to prove it lol), a lot of energy, super soft and even skin, great eye sight, and my hair grows nice and moisturized. Meaning I get no more "scab hair" when I try to stretch my relaxers. The benefits of these are way too much to put in one review. The biggest benefit, to me at least is, that I don't have to worry about eating fish often. I used to when I was younger, but now I barely have the time and the money to invest. Seafood can get expensive!

To those who don't like the pill version, there is a liquid version. In my opinion Barlean's makes the best ones. They have very delicious flavors. I used to take the kids version, and later on the smoothie flavored kinds. They're really good. I've become keen towards the gel ones because I can carry them around. I don't have to worry about spillage or missing any because I was afraid of spills. I love taking these with Country Life's Maxi Hair pills. These have a high concentration of B-12 vitamins. Since taking them both I no longer need a separate multi vitamin, and my periods hurt less. Before I was one of those girls whose periods hurt like $&^&! And it has helped with my depression. I've had it for years, but these help me feel better throughout the day. I recommend these to anybody. You've got nothing to lose, but a lot to gain as I and everyone reviewing these can tell you.

Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Not Sure

Why don't people waste money on delicious fish? A nice tuna steak and salmon fillet instead of a little pill. There is some research to say that nutrients or vitamins do not work optimally in an isolated state - like when put into a pill.

Tip for people who hate the burps: Sometimes the burps are less bothersome if you take the n-3 supplement before bed.

Skin: Normal, Olive, Warm

Hair: Black, Straight, Coarse

Dear everybody,
hey....okay i dont know for sure but i think fish oil might be the reason ive constantly kept losing my hair for the past 3 years. i had full density before. crapp. look i dont know for SURE if its causing it but its probable because of the high mercury and toxins in fish oil. ummm...i really dont know what to do. cuz i just realized that i didnt have any problems until i added fish oil. i cant believe it took me so long to realize this. im so angry. im going to do a further investigation and i promise ill get back to you guys.

also, please dont let my review stop u from taking fish oil. omega 3 is wonderful and your body absolutely needs it. please just be careful okay? be wary of anything out of the ordinary.

will get back to you in a week or so. take care <3

Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Cool

I use Cod Liver oil, I use about 1 or 2 tablespoons a day. My nails, skin and hair are all healthier and my colesteral levels are much better.
For people who have trouble with Fish Oil perhaps Hemp Seed oil would work for them.

Popular Other Products